Is Asians are soulless meme true?

Is Asians are soulless meme true?
Just fucking look at this. It's the current year and they want to keep being racist like a biggest bigot they are.

Amateurs. Some Japanese establishments outright ban foreigners.

It's not true. They're just cold and autistic, much like Northern Europeans.

The "Japanese Only" stores aren't necessarily racist. They put up the signs because they only speak Japanese.

Whites = trailer trash, gets cuck'd by other races (ie muslims in Europe), or beta white males marrying Asians top kek

last time asians were welcoming france, england, and spain did a free for all conquest

No smoking, no niggers

but this is awesome!

Look at Hiroyuki, he's a crypto kike and pretends to not speak english when Sup Forums turns on the heat.

It's just capitalism with combination of alt-races being very rare in japan, and the media panic about Ebola. Small businesses would rather have blacks not giving them their money (keep in mind Japan has less then 2% of non-Asian citizens), then to scare off some of their Asian clients.

the British "local" bar discriminates against anyone not from the immediate area.
this is a common practice globally, go to a tourist bar if you are a tourist

>Doesn't know his hangul from his kana
probably shouldn't be commenting on Asia m8

I know a guy who is alpha as fuck dating a thai girl.

Looks korean.

Yes, I'm Asian and I'm empty inside.

It is Korean. That's my point

If Trump makes this happen in America, I would line up to vote for him for his 2nd term right now

I know, i just wanted a reaction.

Gook leafs are definitely on the rise on pol.

Did reddit shut doesn asianmasculinity or something?

shut down*

not sure, yesterday there was a wave of bbc spam by gook if i remember correctly

You call us 'soulless,' and who knows, maybe we are. You whites 'feel' so much. But you know what? I look around at the ruin of your nations, at the absolute chaos in France and Sweden and Germany. How you throw away your safety, your history, and your very bloodlines to 'help' a bunch of savages who don't even appreciate it at the end of the day.

This thing you call a 'soul?' This thing that makes you cry and your hearts bleed at the picture of some random dead kid on a beach? This thing that makes you so fucking angry at some sports star torturing dogs, or a dentist who killed a lion? All it does is make you weak. It makes you vulnerable to the forces that are actively conspiring against you. It makes you welcome the enemy into your own homes and feed them with the food you earned with the sweat of your brow, while they rape your wives and daughters.

Look at this picture. LOOK AT IT. It affects you, doesn't it? It outrages you. Makes you mad. Makes you FEEL. Do you know what that is? That is weakness, that a collection of pixels can affect you in this way. Your people once trod my people underfoot, and why? Because at the time your people didn't care. That was when you were strong.

And if this weakness is what it means to have a 'soul,' then I don't want one.

INSECTS

Not soulless. Just don't have time for semantic, emotionally charged bullshit that is clearly about trying to take from their country and not promise anything in return.
Western influence is fucking this up via what else? Through the women! Just like in the West! Fucking globalist, kike, serpent, frankfurt school, shitheads.

If youre asian in america youre practically white dumbshit. Unless youre a flip of thai or one of the other nigger tier asians.

based asians practicing freedom of association

The fuck are you doing in the US???
Other than ruining our economy that is.

And many, many, many, many American bars will beat up people if you are the wrong color when you walk it. The number of "Japanese only" establishments are minuscule in comparison.

>thai
>girl

Choose one

But in all seriousness, how can you blame the chinks and gooks for hating niggers? Even niggers hate other niggers. I wouldn't want a nigger in my bar either.

Citations needed

secretly fucking your women and memorizing valuable IP to take back to motherland. It's some James Bond shit, only you don't notice because you underestimate chinks.

whats going on here?

Well, shit. I guess we need to start putting them back in camps like we did in WWII.

>>not wanting to die in a puddle of your own blood and shit

Fucking racists.

They must love when these viruses come around.

Yeah because the japs can't enforce the Japanese only rule. Try telling some guy that's two weight classes and a foot taller than you what to do.

Good idea!