/otp/ General: Who is the best girl for Peter and why is it Gwen Stacy Edition;

Sorry dude she has been BLACKED already

First for best pseudo-Sup Forums pairing

Even Stan Lee eventually came around to the MJ team. Everyone does eventually.

It's fucking Chat you twat!

Because she's innocent.
And cute and smart.
Fuck marvel because they ruined her first with that piece of shit of straczinsky in sins past and then with that dickhead of Bendis with sitting in a tree, in both stories she acts out of character and nonsense.
I will retcon those garbages.
She is innocent and they ruined her, the ultimate waifu.

Dude, she fucked Norman Osborn. Marvel took a big fat shit on Gwen and then left to see the sweet money from angry fans that are addicted to this shit like it's a bad soap opera.

Oh wait... they ain't selling that much? What do you mean they are artificially inflating selling numbers?

>be Spider-Gwen
>think the love of your life is dead forever and you are the reason why
>lol jk there are actually an infinite number of Peter Parkers and none of it really matters

I hate multiverses sometimes. This same green text fits for regular Peter Parker as well.

Unironically this. I started hating her after those arcs, but after I saw TASM 1+2 I remembered how great her character used to be.

Marvel absolutely ruined her, she was Peter's equal and they shit all over her and her memory

Yet there still hasn't been an arc where a Peter Parker whose Gwen died gets to be with a Gwen whose Peter Parker died

Why is life so suffering lads? This would be a great story to explore

Whenever I see people say they prefer Gwen over Peter's other love interests, I can't help but wonder if they mean Earth-616 Gwen or one of other Gwens.

Oh yeah, because Targ+Targ would go down SWIMMINGLY with the rest of the empire.

Not like it's caused problems before.

Nosiree.

Literally the only Targ relationships that HAVE worked have been between Targs. Example Aegon and his sister-wives

Marvel loves doing that since 2007.

I've felt the same way. I think it would've made a nice/cute story.

Sort of. They mean this weird, idealized post-death Gwen who never really existed.

>Gwen Stacy
Exfuckingcuse me, that is not how you spell Felicia Hardy

>how great her character used to be

She was never a good character.

when will he bang her now that mj is a thing of the past

Not while Slott is on the book. He hates Felicia and doesn't like that Peter is easy on her.

Not while Slott and Bendis are around

I actually like this pair more with the genders switched

More like BENDISED

>mj is a thing of the past
Hold on, i stopped reading spider-man after the pact with the devil where he "trades" his marriage for the old lady's life. MJ and Peter aren't together after all that time??

No love for Bucky and Natasha???

i cri evry tiem

There's a man Gwen?

Marvel tried a lot to santify Peter's memories about Gwen just to mascarade the fact she was barely a good character before death and retcons. In fact, Peter's whiner about her is annoying as fuck.

MJ will always be the superior ship and Gwenfags fucking know it

Gwen should stay single because no one deserves her.

They totally count as Sup Forums otp, they had a cartoon in the 80s! I adore them

maybe that art isn't western enough, but it's ok

He deserves better than the heir to a throne of nothing.

There is nobody better

so she got GREENED by Norman and BLACKED by Miles?
Being Peter is suffering.

EVERYONE is better! He has more affection for any given dish he makes than he does her.

Just like Jean Grey.

He's not a particularly expressive person. Anyway the Nip version literally says that he's taken in her feelings for him and wants nothing more than to see her smile again after you recover all the memories, sooooooo.

>not a particularly expressive person
Never used the water beds? More joyful than any minute he spent with her.
Ever pay attention to some his responses, he can be a sarcastic motherfucker.
Seems like only stays with her out of his sense of duty.

Have you considered that post-death Link might be an entirely different person, personality wise?

I see him as having been freed from most of the social pressure and responsibilities of being a royal knight.

His amnesia did make him forget who he was, just what others expected him to be.

I'm completely convinced that they were supposed to be gay.
> Phobos is such a recluse that he basically murders the last man that knows what he looks like, yet allows Cedric to see him bath, naked, because reasons
> Cedric is so obsessed with Phobos he's willing to become a type of plant person that as far as he knows are not event sentient, just to become part of Phobos' court
> Cedric somehow believes that Phobos' will let him rule with him up until the very second he betrays him
> Cedric is given a girlfriend as part of his redemption arc

This has to be a Slott Bendis decision right?

This plot is too obvious to not right and HAS to have come up in design team meetings MANY TIMES.

There has to be some retarded reason Bendis and Slott don't want them together even in a DAMN AU.

write*

Is there some AU where PeterxGwen get an actual happy end, with no death, no tragedy or some disgracefull end?

It's always gonna be MJ no matter what
Marvel can try as much as they like to say otherwise, but MJ is always going to be the one. By getting rid of the marriage in the worst story of all time, they only put her on a pedestal that no other girl can hope to reach.

Obligatory.

I appreciate numerous ships (oddly enough, all of them are Spider-Man related), but nothing hit me more than Flash & Venom.

Ah, the whole goldfishing your lover. It will be better if peter parker just clone gwen and call it a day.

Dragon magic protects them against the downsides of incest.

That's not how you spell Mary Jane Watson.

Mary Jane is overestimated AF.

>doesn't like that Peter is easy on her
That's funny seeing as Peter goes easy on her now more than ever.

People need to stop pretending 616 Gwen was a good character, she wasn't no matter how much the writers tried MJ ended up being the one people liked more and Gwen was just bland and boring.

Besides we all know what the best Spider OTP is.

Cute and perfect.

X-23

the more I pass time on Sup Forums the more I see the symbiote not as a symbiotic alien, but more as a liquid waifu who's stil mad peter dumped her and her only child is with a red neck

My man

Never liked gwen stacy. Such a boring character, Mary Jane was always more interesting and a better fit for peter

is she turned tiny and he's normal sized or is she normal sized and he's gone giant?
Either way very cute.