Can this hopefully signal the beginning of the end of the Mark Millar meme?

>rotten tomatoes
>significant

Not if it makes money.

No, because he still had (Old Man) Logan, which will make movie people jerk off to his comics for years to come. Plus, box office is all that matters.

Gonna do good enough box office and since Netflix acquired Millarworld this is all just the beginning.

Oh yeah, because Kick-Ass 2 did soooo well, right? Moron.

If you care about critics you have a problem

>feminist symbol
y tho

It's a poster for a sequel, if you need more context other than that and a trailer, you might be retarded.

Anyone actually seen this? I liked the first one because it reminded me of classic Bond, but with a chav. The trailers for this one make it look like a dumb American action movie, and not dumb as in fun. So I don't know if I want to see it.

It has some good action and humorous moments. And the concept is cool.
A good chunk of the movie feels like people waiting around for the plot to move along. Plus they pulled a MiB2 and brought back a dead character (you can guess who) and he even does the amnesiac thing like K did.
It's okay but not as good as the first.

What meme is this the end of? There's no way this is the end of his goat licking meme.

Sounds bad. Shame.
But to be fair the trailers weren't any good either.

I was really pissed they revealed his return in the trailers.
Hollywood has no concept of suspense or surprise anymore.

I miss the days when three-star rated flicks were actually judged based on their entertainment value

Yea it made absolutely no sense, I was honestly baffled

lol, you guys are dumb.
>Joe Schmo sees character he liked from the first one in trailer
>Joe goes sees movie
>studio makes money
What is here not to understand? Were you also baffled when Barbossa appeared in Pirates 2?

I'm pretty sure Barbossa only appeared at the very end and was such a secret that not even the cast knew he would be there. Or I could just be a complete idiot that can't detect sarcasm.

In any case OP, I wasn't a fan of Kingsman 1. At first I thought it was playing with some of the spy cliches in an attempt to cleverly subvert them, but after the shoot the dog scene and the church scene I realized that the director had no sense of irony in his body.
Kick Ass had the same problem where the movie could have been a twist on the main character indulging in a violent fantasy, but showing the actual consequences. At least that's what I was hoping for until the stupid jetpack and hotel scene.

>Kick Ass had the same problem where the movie could have been a twist on the main character indulging in a violent fantasy, but showing the actual consequences

The comic did that

Maybe, but I don't read comics.

The comic was also godawful.

>no jetpack

I think we all know which was worse

That's a shame. The comic was the usual Millar crap but the movie was pretty entertaining. I was kind of looking forward to the sequel but the middling reviews is a bit disheartening.

> tomatometer

who cares

>movie isn't expected to do very well opening weekend.
>keep quiet that favorite character from first movie comes back
>die hards who's money you were gonna get anyway go opening weekend and talk about the unmentioned twist of dead spy being alive spy after seeing it to all their friends (you assholes).
>people who were on the fence no go to see your movie in week two and three of release.

lol, you user are dumb.

I doubt people are going to see Kingsman because of Harry. Colin Firth is cool but he's not a WOAH EPIC character that needs to return, there are like 5 more new spies introduced

Test

Netflix just gave him $60 million to make a Reborn show, Huck movie, Jupiter's series and Starlight movie

>Top Critics: 24%

literally bvs level.

Welp

yeah the comic

Rottenness tomatoes is very important and affects sales.

Wow this has exactly one aspect correct (white background). Are you pretending to be retarded or just regular ass shit posting?

Barbossa didn't appear in the trailer you retard

RIP