Why the hell have I been getting pop ups on Sup Forums?

Why the hell have I been getting pop ups on Sup Forums?

I guess because there is so much traffic on here lately, Hiromoot decided to use ad revenue so that it can support Sup Forums

really?

i've always just used an adblocker. that's pretty lame though

Hiroshima trynna hustle and get dough

adblock that shit, hiro is a greedy motherfucker who only thinks of profit.

Same here in my iPhone. Just noticed first about 2 weeks ago? It started with that ad "click here to find out your prize" bs bypassing that window was a bitch now many images are loaded and redirect to terraclicks and other collecting info sites
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

adblock leaves this ugly space on top. The popup also sometimes show up but the content is blocked.

Forgot my pic

Kill me

>not using adblock

I have an American Mormon mentality when it comes to Sup Forums.

The reasons are twofold.

The first is the supposed need by Hiroshimoot to use less savoury ads to compensate for lost revenue from people who leave ad blockers on. These ads are malicious, and target the uneducated parts of the site with literal clickbait designed to be unsafe. All this has done is made people like me who normally whitelist Sup Forums, blacklist it, and made everyone suspicious of what comes out of Hiroyuki's ass.

The second is that you're that stupid gullible chump along with and who decries everything while taking a known liar at face value and take it up the ass without even a hint of what's goin' on.

Seriously, ads were never this bad even in 09' and there's a reason most of the site wants to get rid of Sup Forums.

>using iPhone

Lmfao you cucks deserve it

How do you use an adblock on chrome mobile?

You root your phone and install one.

Sounds hard

HIRO IS A JEW WHO'S BEEN SELLING IS OUT

HE DID THE EXACT SAME THING IN JAPAN AND THEY ALL HATE HIM BECAUSE OF IT

THE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS ARE ALL A HOAX, HE PULLED THE EXACT SAME SHIT IN JAPAN TO SQUEEZE MORE MONEY OUT OF THEM

quite literally just got one of those "your phone has 5 billion viruses, click here to clean" page redirects, just from hitting the shortcut to Sup Forums on my phone. go fuck yourself Hiro

>not using addblock

you gut cucked by hiroshimoot

So sorry. Sup Forums is no money. Say no to millionaire Shkreli to sell mistake. It die now.
Time to sudoku. So sorry.

None of what mook says makes any fucking sense, he sucking Sup Forums dry and lying about it.

See According to the Japs, Hiroshima is a professional shitposter who pretends to be bad at english to avoid answering real questions.

He literally did the exact same thing with 2ch in japan. He's guaranteed to be datamining the site/pass users and selling the info to advertisers, just like he did in japan.

Are you using uBlock?

I'm using Adblock and I get the blank space at the top.

pop-ups mean you got infected with malware from the ads.
everyone should be using an adblocker here. mook/"Sup Forums team" does not vet these ads and dont care if you get a billion viruses.

Pity there is no adblock on iPhone Chrome mobile. Fuck Apple.

Hillary bought the site. You just don't know it yet.

By the way, Trump is a misogynist who cannot be trusted with the nuclear codes.