What did they mean by this

>what did they mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

search.wikileaks.org/?query=halloween&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=26&publication_type[]=46&publication_type[]=2&publication_type[]=45&publication_type[]=42&publication_type[]=16&publication_type[]=20&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results
youtube.com/watch?v=huFYl8-Omws
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3099
af.mil/AboutUs/Biographies/Display/tabid/225/Article/104776/major-general-william-n-mccasland.aspx
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5078
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2635
spacefacts.de/bios/candidates/nasa9/english/wilkerson_susan.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On election night Hillary will turn back into a pumpkin.

That's a spaceship

Could it fucking be, Sup Forums?

>False Flag contact with aliens incoming

It means that Hitlery is a space reptile, just like all of the politicians and "elites" around the globe.

ayyy lmaos confirmed!

ITS HAPPENING!

if its aliens this will completely discredit the whole thing in normies eyes

>a flying saucer

With those digits, there is no dowbt.

ayy lmaos and half life 3 confirmed

AYY LMAO IT'S HABBENING

Podesta is a gay weirdo who is obsessed with ufo's you dumb nigger

BUMP BUMP BUMP. READ THIS SHIT:

search.wikileaks.org/?query=halloween&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=26&publication_type[]=46&publication_type[]=2&publication_type[]=45&publication_type[]=42&publication_type[]=16&publication_type[]=20&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results

SHADILAY

ALIENS

pls b ayylmao evidence pls

Dude, lmao

what could have been meant by this

It'll be guaranteed to be false. Think about the potential for disinfo that exists. Talk about a nuclear option.
>who cares if Hillary killed twelve kids while filming herself giving literal nukes to Isis while cooking a steak to a crisp
>check out these aliens

>Lobster risotto
they didn't forgive
they didn't forget

I still don't get it

it's a UFO. there's alien stuff in the leaks

IT'S TIME
youtube.com/watch?v=huFYl8-Omws

What the fuck an I trying to be reading?

READ THESE EMAILS:

They are making fun of Podests who is gay for ufos and aliens. Literally obsessed with them.
That is common knowledge, dummies.

He is shilling for the hill because she will release info about contacts and shit.

Actually though, what does that mean? Does the fire rise?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3099

>General McCasland
>He mentioned he's a "skeptic", he's not. I've been working with him for four months. I just got done giving him a four hour presentation on the entire project a few weeks ago.
>Trust me, the advice is already been happening on how to do all this. He just has to say that out loud, but he is very, very aware- as he was in charge of all of the stuff. When Roswell crashed, they shipped it to the laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. General McCasland was in charge of that exact laboratory up to a couple years ago.
>He not only knows what I'm trying to achieve, he helped assemble my advisory team. He's a very important man.
>Best, Tom DeLonge

af.mil/AboutUs/Biographies/Display/tabid/225/Article/104776/major-general-william-n-mccasland.aspx

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5078
>Re: Invitation: DeLonge/Podesta Meeting @ Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:30am - 11:30am ([email protected])

>Attendees:
>[email protected]
>[email protected]
>[email protected]
>John Podesta
>[email protected]
>Michael Carey

Rob F. Weiss, according to bloomberg:
>has been Executive Vice President and General Manager of Aeronautics Advanced Development Programs at Lockheed Martin Corporation since July 29, 2013. Mr. Weiss served as an Executive Vice President of Global Sustainment at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co. since October 2008 until July 2010.
>He also served as Executive Vice President and General Manager of Aeronautics Operations, which included responsibility for Technical Operations, Production Operations, Supply Chain Management, Information Systems & Technology and Quality. He served as Aeronautics Executive Vice President for Global Sustainment, where he was responsible for the $3 billion logistics, maintenance and aircraft modernization lines of business. He is a retired U.S. Naval Reserve Captain who served as an aircraft carrier-based S-3 Viking pilot prior to joining Lockheed Martin. Mr. Weiss is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and holds a master's degree in Systems Management from the University of Southern California.

>Skunkworks
skunkworks
>Skunkworks

I can't beleive they even dragged out Eric Holder to bag on Comey, this nigger who resigned in disgrace is now passing judgement from his liberal ivory tower lol

Michael Carey, according to wikipedia:
>a retired American military officer who served in the United States Air Force.[1] On June 12, 2012, he assumed a dual command of the 20th Air Force (20 AF/CC) and Task Force (TF) 214, U.S. Strategic Command (STRATCOM) at Francis E. Warren Air Force Base in Wyoming, which has effectively put him in charge of the U.S. intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) force of 450 nuclear missiles.[2] In October 2013, he was reassigned as a special assistant to the commander of the U.S. Air Force Space Command Gen. William L. Shelton.[1] Carey retired from the Air Force on June 1, 2014, after 36 years of service.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2635

>Event Invitation Reply (Accepted): DeLonge/Podesta Meeting
>Susan McCasland Wilkerson has accepted your event invitation.

>Maiden Name: Mary Susan Wilkerson; Colonel, USAF Reserve; Ph.D. from the University of Arizona; at the time of her selection assigned at LacklandAFB, Texas; semi finalist in NASA group 9 selection; later she worked for Boeing-SVS, Inc. as a program manager; has also worked for TASC, Flight Safety Services, and Raytheon; hobbies: musical performance.
spacefacts.de/bios/candidates/nasa9/english/wilkerson_susan.htm

Mark my words, Sup Forums.

Were the public to know the truth, it stands to reason that a shitstorm of unprecedented magnitude would erupt. If this is all real, there will be an effort to spin the narrative, to portray scum in a more positive light and glaze over their crimes against humanity. Alternatively, they are trying to prolong disclosure so that all the truly guilty parties will have escaped or died of old age by the time the full truth is known.

truly the numbers have spoken

>half life 3 confirmed
Don't be ridiculous. That's impossible.

so is he trolling or what?

There's a lot of alien stuff in the recent dumps. Creepy shit. It's a clue, autists. Search individual terms to filter out the noise.

Podesta is pro UFO disclosure.

I guess we're having disclosure this years aswell. 2016 has been great for happenings and political shifts among the masses.

Whoever is handling the WL twitter (NOT Assange) is on a sort of shitposting spree, I guess Julian will metaphorically chew his ass out once he gets internet back since that is not good for WL's image.

so ufo is code for something. what.
>its not ayys

Here's that extra digit you misplaced.

patience my child...

>I guess we're having disclosure this years aswell.
I find this sort of plausible, and you know what? They will try pulling that kind of shit with the final goal of making Trump's presidency as unstable as possible.

WEW

Dumping spooky Ayy lmaos for podesta as tribute

>what
Why

#HillaryIsAnAlien

This

>Posting ayy lmaos in a spooky thread.

Hillary sold her soul to the Devil and a UFO will take her there.

Woah, that dude tom delonge from blink 182 is big on this shit too

This confirms.

/k/ is a magical place.

Look at those rare memes.

If anyone wants to understand this, Podesta is an /x/phile and is subscribed to a bunch of cringey space crystal magic mailing lists.

What did she mean by this?