MUH RUSSIA!!!!!

>"BUT TRUMP IS WORKING WITH RUSSIA!!!!!!!, STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO MY CRIMES!!!!!!"

This bitch is losing it, she keeps posting "m-muh russia!"

Has she gone down the deep end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reeks of desperation

Yes because as we all know if russians were funding Trump covertly to control them they would do it through a fucking RUSSIAN BANK right?

the FBI will watch this when thet finish with her emails in 2070, why isn't she in preventive detention ?

That's exactly what it is, she's trying to find any little reason to shift the attention to Trump.

This cunt really wants ww3

>Computer Scientists

This must be the "going high" she's been talking about...

didnt the same computer scientist say there was no proof?

This is a glorious meltdown I can't believe all the keks that have been sent our way since last week.

HER CAMPAIGN IS IMPLODING AS WE SPEAK

>youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

F

she hasn't been charged with anything. get your facts straight drumpfs

Jesus i almost hope these few days are more challenging than today's exercise in fly swatting the Clinton campaign droogs

You know it's over for Clinton when her official Twitter has been reduced to this.

>computer scientists

Does she mean codemonkeys

>there are a bunch of sweaty nerd virgins who are paid to write absolutely abhorrent memes in a dark room.
fucking cringe, CTR. Can you be less obvious next time?

All our computers link directly to Russia, and every other country with computers and Internet. Libs are so dumb

can't come up with an argument so you start making up conspiracies based on nothing?

typical drumpfie

Fkn lmao, the clinton campaign now makes this shit up along the way. aahahahahaha

She is total Hitler in the bunker right now.

She probably doesn't realize that you can't take these words back

The population that votes for her must truly think that Russians are likely interfering with the election

That's dangerous

Put this bitch UNDER the jail.

>This bitch is losing it, she keeps posting "m-muh russia!"
>Has she gone down the deep end?

Dying screams.

Anyone even read that retarded mini-novel by slate they are using as a springboard for this bullshit about Trump?

I read a few paragraphs and it was just blah, blah blah blah, blah - fuck Trump - blah, blah blah.

Nuke it from orbit.

>drumpfs

A fucking leaf.

And why do faggots still use this as if it's cool? Like are they that fucking stupid they believe it's insulting or something?

Everyone should be spamming her with Uranium One scandal. Ask her why she didn't disclose the donations from Russia right before she authorized the Uranium One deal.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

>As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

Reading that picture:

It's likely that Chelsea isn't Bill's father

You tend to find truth buried in those far out tabloids; they hide it with outlandish claims

WTF does this even mean? How does this even make any sense

Kekkity kekkek

>Everyone should be spamming her with Uranium One scandal. Ask her why she didn't disclose the donations from Russia right before she authorized the Uranium One deal.

Good point. Point out that the lying corrupt bitch has financial ties to Russia.

HAHAHA

This was supposed to be their November surprise, but they deployed it early... And nobody gives a shit.

When you are being devoured by a lion and all you have to fight back is a crayon, you are going to use that crayon.

Sure we're all going to sit around and laugh at you and your crayon, but at least understand whats with all the scribbling.

It's cute how she assumes that everyone else knows as little about computers as she does.

Kek holy shit you're right bro.They had kike hack master kurt the perp eichenwald on the case

Unrelatedly does anyone have the full hq gif of based farage vaping?? i lost my copy

>Has she gone down the deep end?

no, she's following a script

carvilles in charge now

Desperation at its finest. Dems will do ANYTHING to get the negative press off of her during the final week. I wouldn't be surprised if 10 more women claimed Trump raped them.

>Gets her legs chewed off by a lion
>Grabs the crayon and writes "sexist pig!" on the ground

I'm enjoying ever moment of this train wreck

COVERT SERVER

LIKE IN SPY MOVIES

Man is she desperate. This is a good sign

Consider this: the Clinton camp spent the last 72 hours in lockdown brainstorming how to combat the FBI reopening the case.

They literally couldn't come up with anything better than Russia.

It's over, boys.

Someone pls put a Bane mask on Carrvile

What the fuck is she doing?

Crazy old cunt.

Computer scientists

You're right, it's over for Drumpf.

I really hope the masses dont believe this shit.

Anyone with a brain knows that Russia does not want a war with the US. Putin explicitly says it.

>computer scientist

CUT MY CAMPAIGN INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RETORT
INVESTIGATION, PANTS LEAKING
STUMPED BY TRUMP, LEFT MY CAMPAIGN BLEEDING

Bernie's in the Cuck Shed, Hillary's in the Big House.

Trump's in the White House making Right which has long been Wrong

Why couldn't it have been Russia though? They fund alt-right parties in Europe why not the US?

>Chelsea isn't Bill's father
Uh, straya? How much fosters have you had today? Read what you wrote.

Probably the same people that setup Hillary's server

Braindead demmycrats be asked to really stretch their limited imaginative capacities for this tall tale

Ppl who are voting for her couldnt pick Russia out on a fucking map of the Eastern hemisphere

Is that Aids Mobby?

nice post

>Computer Scientist
>graduated Gimme Cum Loudly from Reddit University

Will he shed even a single.....stonetear.....on Nov 9th??

I'm starting to believe that more and more.

Dude, when you have to type everything up side down, sometimes shit is backwards.

Fix your country.

This very moment our governments are sending money to literal terrorist organisations to overthrow the sovereign governments of other countries, with the deaths of westerners considered acceptable collateral. Hillary is at the center of it all.

Russians meanwhile are dying to exterminate this scourge from the earth. They are not my enemy.

This is it. It's over. They have no more dirt left on the Don.
He's actually going to fucking win this bitch.

So, with this news cycle being defined by Clinton corruption and no Trump "nigger" tape in sight, guess I can rest easy tonight. This Russia shit is comical

Hello fucking retards.99% of us are dirt poor peasant blood. We are taking the world back over. For free no less. Unfathomable concept right?

Now Imagine a single person supporting hillary who wasnt reliant on the welfare state. thats the truly unfathomable

This is CTR's take on memes? They're interesting in a primitive and childish way. It's strange to see something as open-ended and malleable as memes being approached in a way that still feels like a shallow imitation.

It's like a fucking cave drawing

Brock you're getting swindled!

Some of them are, a lot of them are just trolls trolling trolls. If its exceptionally terrible or even actually funny odds are its not actually CTR's. They're trying to learn years of chanology and literal autisim in a matter of months.

Everyone already knows Trump has the meme vote in the bag.

It's just sad. If they recruited people from this site they could get better results.

So this is all they have left? It has to be, Hillary gets quite possibly the biggest October surprise of all time and yet this is what they use against him? Are they trying to equate "computer scientists" with no additional qualifiers to the FBI? Are they trying to use an article from Slate as their only source? This is the death throes of a beast that is too old and beaten to do anything destructive, it's simply lashing about and hoping something sticks.

If kek wills it and blesses my post, let Trump release his tax returns and prove once and for all he has no ties to Russia.

chan memes : CTR memes :: GG Allin : Blink 182

but you refused to listen him

Typical russkie more like it. You can tell the fake drumfers because they can go two sentences without vomiting "hurr durr muh wall"

They could never control people from this site, thats why they lose. Our shitposts flow like an endless ocean of piss.

Their rigid coordination requires them to be "on message" and post PartyApprovedTM content that they cant deviate from until the next batch of orders comes in. Thats why its always so easy to spot them.

Its like wondering why a metronome cant compete with freeform jazz performed by 7 people high on different drugs that have never met each other.

Russians hacked Weiner's computer and planted those emails, all of which, are works of fiction.

>Cooling cpu
>Cooling vrms
>Not cooling GPU
>ISHYGDDT

Was this the Rick Wilson "bombshell"? Yawn.

IF KEK WILLS IT

If she were to somehow win the presidency, the rule of law and order totally loses credibility. For the US to elect her is like New Yorker's electing Carlo Gambino as mayor. Not only that, the way she totally disparages and threatens the Russians is a level of rhetoric not seen between two major powers in half a century. So not only will she be on the forefront of increasing tensions between us and Russia, she will be under criminal investigation for quid pro quo and negligent care of classified information.

This is a disaster.

>Birnbaum

Wtf is this

Yup it was supposed to be apparently, it was about "national security". Their goose is fucking cooked they got nothing else on the level of the pussy grab.

Cyberpolice working 24/7 for you

>It's over Hillary hand over the votes, nice and easy

It's so bad I think it's mete-memeing.

meta

>computer scientists

I think shes referring to her interns that unplug the modem for 10 seconds when the internet is slow

This guy?