Brit/pol- Halloween Slags Edition

>UKIP candidate Raheem Kassam pulls out of race
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37821383

>Mark Carney expected to stay on as Governor of the Bank of England
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/10/30/markets-on-edge-as-carney-decides-whether-to-stay-or-go-at-bank/

>Create new grammars to help poor, white pupils, report commissioned by Labour council suggests
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/31/create-new-grammars-to-help-poor-white-pupils-report-commissione/

>Paul Nuttall supports referendum on bringing back death penalty
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ukip-leadership-candidate-would-have-a-referendum-on-capital-punishment_uk_5815becfe4b0672ea688f17f

>Philip Hammond will be making 'huge mistake' if he endorses forecasts of collapse in economic growth, Tory MPs warn
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/30/philip-hammond-will-make-a-huge-mistake-if-he-endorses-forecasts/

>May declines to make extra commitments to take more Calais child refugees
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/30/therea-may-declines-francois-hollandes-request-take-more-calais-child-refugees

>British fisherman will catch hundreds of thousands of tonnes more fish after Brexit, minister says
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/30/british-fisherman-will-catch-hundreds-of-thousands-of-tonnes-mor/

>I divorced my husband to work in the Jungle
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37796876

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAqyf7a4xFM
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37715090/that-black-british-feeling-does-the-uk-need-black-lives-matter
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b081v8yc/nigel-farage-gets-his-life-back
youtube.com/watch?v=WiackeA5I7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who /going to be alone for Christmas/ here?

What do you mean? I have my parents but I hate them. No gf ever. No friends.

Real lonely hours who up?

>tfw the only person I talk to is the person who works the till at Tesco and some days I use self service

Gonna go outside and get some fresh air for a few minutes, come back inside and have myself a cheeky Bombay Bad Boy pot noodle and stream some Family Guy.

Not bad desu.

>Paul Nuttall supports referendum on bringing back death penalty

I guess he's /our guy/ now with no other option?

What the fuck dudes how?

Story time.

kek

Have you watched Rick & Morty lad?

>Pot noodle at 1 in the morning.

>I know
>I know I've let you down

Them feels

What's so hard to believe? We're posting on this Vietnamese fly fishing forum at 1 AM on Tuesday

Britbros help. I saw a middle ages documentary on youtube and can't find it. Hosted by a fat bong who had a slavic last name. He was fat as fuck. It was a 4 part series, I think produced by the BBC. Help.

Never bothered with it desu.

I only watch Family Guy, American Dad and South Park.

youtube.com/watch?v=HAqyf7a4xFM

He's let himself down

Shut in that lost contact with everyone and I don't get on with family.
Please no bully.

Your missing out lad, you should give it a try.

Wew, Rick and Morty is even better than early Family Guy. Go watch it you plum

I have to force myself to watch it. Don't get the hype

Although I haven't watched any TV series in about 18 months. Too depressed

Hmmm will need more info lad.

Just made and ate an most excellent one-egg omelette lads.

>(((Israel))) that far up
Oh vey.

Nevermind user. I found out who made it: Waldemar Januszczak. Thank you though.

>completely disproves the graph by posting it
Sort it out m8

What's the point of UKIP now that Brexit is a fact?

Anyone got the original?

I'm watching Phoenix Nights atm. Such a great series, Peter Kay hasn't topped it since.

Ah yes I know the series your talking about, pretty good as I recall.

To take Labour votes from the north of England and keep the Tories from backtracking on Brexit.

Those are some nice slags though it's astonishing how similar British girls look to each other. It must be because of excessive makeup and the exact same style/dress sense.

He'll top himself if he doesn't go on a diet anytime soon

I would be sad if he did, but on the other hand it would stop him undermining his legacy further.

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37715090/that-black-british-feeling-does-the-uk-need-black-lives-matter

>this entire fucking article
all black people do is bitch and moan about every fucking thing. It is ridiculous and I can't believe a thing like black lives matter is active in the UK

>I moved to Britain from Jamaica as a kid and I've lived in London since I was nine.
>As a black man growing up in the UK, I've experienced racism and at times a system which feels like it's unfair.
>I've had people clutch their bags as I walk past them on the street. I've seen commuters fill up seats around me and leave the one next to me free.
THIS ISN'T RACISM? YOU'RE JUST ASSUMING PEOPLE DON'T SIT NEXT TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING NIGGER?

>I've spoken to countless black people who say that racism in Britain is, sadly, as present as ever.
>Today it's the fact that research shows black graduates earn, on average, 23.1% less than white ones.
>Or it's finding out that a black pupil at secondary school is three times more likely to be excluded from school.
Maybe if black kids weren't being excluded for being complete cunts they would have a better jobs???? IF THEY WERE GETTING AN EDUCATION RATHER THAN JUST ACTING LIKE A TOSSER IN CLASS???
>Or that a black person committing the same crime as a white person is more likely to serve a longer jail term.
B U L L S H I T

>I came across countless stories from other black people about the "feeling" of being black in Britain; from women who struggle to find make-up to match their skin tone
holy shit they can just say everything is racist, this is in the realms of satire.
>Black people in England are three times more likely to be a murder victim than those who are white.
Because blacks commit a disproportational amount of crime?? Whitey isn't making you rape and nick cars you fucking coon

I shan't be reading any more of that.

They're ostensibly a right-wing party but without Farage and Raheem I'll need convincing to bother voting at all next general election

It's the BBC. What did you expect lad?

Vote Tory to shore up the ranks.

Any of you guys believe in the positive thinking theory? Can't remember what its called.

>Thinking positive has an actual positive outcome in/on your life

I miss Nice N' Spicy Flavour

>completely proves the graph by responding to it like the buthurt britcuck he is

Why? I don't like the tory party

I wouldn't support them unless my MP was worth supporting

Post more slags in costumes, ya cunt

>TFW no matter how I vote Labour will win my constituency because it's an ex-mining town.

Yeah it was great

How do I remove the Halloween theme lads?

Look up British and Irish chavs on tumblr

True... although Car Share is solid (as far as current BBC output goes), hopefully 2nd series will live up to it. Just glad all that sellout shite and the awful crossdressing phase is behind him.

Have no shekels to celebrate... like literally zero. Luckily I'm soon to get 150k usd

I'm all for ending racism. There is no racism in homogeneous societies.

Went to the barbers earlier, he asked what I did for halloween. I had to tell him I was sick because I have no friends to do anything with

Here.

You don't

>further reinforces the original graph by sharting in mart

Appreciate the effort but I'm not going to save that

newfag

feels bad man.

Better than not casting your vote. The Tories despite their faults are at least right wing*, the next election is going to be a massive protest against British Nationalism. So vote Tory to shore up the Government, keep Brexit on the road.

I live in a similar constituency, UKIP made huge gains in voting share in 2015 so I guess that's one thing

>tfw go to a unisex hairdressers
>tfw surrounded by women
>tfw virgin

lol kill yourself autist

Those macros... my god

Ah yes forgot about that, yeah Car Share was solid, hope he makes something like Phoenix Nights again (I don't want him to reboot it though).

It's 100% accurate, except for America should be right below France

Also Japan Higher up on Informative

Had no shekels to attend a barber I usually go to. My hair got long and Kubain tier messy

>next election is going to be a massive protest against British Nationalism
But that's on the rise, You can tell by the way people acted towards the actions of Allen and Lineker. People are tired user.
>UKIP made huge gains
Happened her too but I don't think they will get in. Too many loyal Labour voters.

>the next election is going to be a massive protest against British Nationalism.

That would be a gift to nationalism.

cheers

Speaking of UKIP, is that election reform coming anytime soon?

You really made me think.

Go get some friends? Don't sit here & whine about how introverted you are if you don't like being a loner.

I personally can't stand people except for a select few who likes Hitler & the occasional Marydontchuwanna with some anime or movie

UKIP is dead, stop kidding yourselves. It had a very good chance with Woolfe, it had a chance with Kassam, it has no chance now.

Even if Nuttall doesn't drop out (he will), who has he got left to work with in the party?

It's terrible news short term, but not a bad thing in the long term. Another party will fill the void but it will take a long, long time to build itself up. Probably not in our lifetimes.

>select few who likes Hitler
Sure kid.

>Another party will fill the void but it will take a long, long time to build itself up.

Depends what the conservatives do.

Would be lovely, but he'll have to get Fitzmaurice and Spikey back on side... last I heard, they'd fallen out with him for being a massive glory-stealing fat git. Went to that comic relief reunion thing last year where they basically wheeled out a load of the best gags and a few musical numbers, so I guess they all patched things up somewhat.

New bbc show lampooning Nige

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b081v8yc/nigel-farage-gets-his-life-back

I don't follow

It's on the rise, but if it isn't focused towards securing power then it will be wasted. The remainers will heel Blair's call to mobilise (not under him mind you) and make the next election about killing British Nationalsim. The enemies of the crown may be weak now but they will be stronger in the future.

It will probably stay as a protest vote and if the Tories fuck Brexit they will return over night.

Hardly

Yup. My brother doesn't count. He'll be posting serious comments on music forums upstairs. We might meet briefly and pehaps exchange Star Wars related tat from the pound shop.

Kebab shop is open 24/7 so that's Christmas Dinner sorted. I don't do sympathy turkey dinners from well wishers.

Aquaintances might shout "All the Best" across the street as I buy booze.

Telly broke 6 weeks ago, might get a new one for Morecambe and Wise.

True the remainers won't stop but the Brexiters are passionate too. Things will be interesting at least.

AfD started in 2013 and is doing as well in Germany as UKIP are here.

It won't take long if it has the right people.

Why do people want an investigation into Orgreave?
No one died, no one was even convicted.
Do they just want the government to lie and say that rioters dindu nuffin?
Based Rudd for standing up to this bullshit.

Didn't know they fell out, sad to hear. Ah well the series will stand the test of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=WiackeA5I7o

You guys sound really depressed. I'm sad for you. Hope you find something to do with your time that makes you feel alive and worthy.

How are things in Denmark?

I think she's pretty and is dressed more conservatively than her daker freind.

My only problem is lack of money and bydlo underclassmen around me

T-Thanks mate...

sad as fuck just like the rest of you cunts

if i ever make it out ill never forget you lads

ill never forget what it is

stay strong bros

>Russia
>not in Caliphate tier
I too reminisce of 1980s

ta

I'm surprise we don't hear of terrorist attacks in Russia.

America is taking more refugees than Britain and Brazil though. And Norway is almost as cucked as Sweden.