How many of you think healthcare is a basic human right that should be granted to all citizens and funded entirely by...

How many of you think healthcare is a basic human right that should be granted to all citizens and funded entirely by the government? Show of hands, now.

This show could never exist today. and that is truly depressing

are you retarded

unless i get taxed based on how much i used the health care, no

Not in a country where "citizen" just means taxpayer.

It failed to heed its own advice.

rights are things to protect your freedom

you have no right to some thing

someone produced that thing

they own it

if you show up, you dont just get to take part of that thing

no no no

you must produce and trade

Muh free health care
Only extremely poor people use it here, everybody else finds a way of getting into a private hospital someway

The idea of basic human rights is retarded. So what if people can't produce this 'right' for themselves? Are they allowed to hold doctors at gunpoint to provide care?

That being said, any nation that cares about prosperity and needs to exert military power knows that a major investment of capital into the general populace is very important in creating a large working/fighting force.

The goods and services of others are never a right; that is slavery.

I do, and I also believe Banks should be nationalized where wages are capped, everyone within the Banking industry are civil servants paid the same as any other civil servants.

Do GE employees get enough Electricity to fuel a large city juxtaposed to a plumber who has to pay for what he uses?

I also believe that all interest on loans should be abolished.

>human right
Go hug a tree hippy.
>funded by the government
Who do you think funds the government and do you expect that those funding the government know better what to do with their capital.

I fucking hate hippy commies like (you)

Hey, Vic, if we offered the contestants, free healthcare, maybe we won't get sued so much!

Right you are, Ken. Unfortunately the higher ups insist on keeping the money for themselves and who knows what they're doing with it!

Maybe they're buying those sweet limos with the jacuzzis in them!

Not a human right, but it should be provided by the government.

Healthcare is most certainly not a basic human right.

Learn to make the distinction between positive and negative rights.

There are no basic positive rights.

These digits confirm, OP. You're a huge fucking faggot.

That show was comfy as fuck, one of the last great t.v. shows before the SJW's took over the media.

How can you have a "right" to something that must be given to you?

uuuh.... how about ONLY in a country where citizen means taxpayer?

Most people don't pay taxes.

I do. But the whole thing is crumbling here. There are more and more fees. The waiting times are insane. And then they don't have time to treat people well. Fat and terminal people are clogging the system. They're prescribing way too many drugs. Our tax money goes straight to the pharmaceutics industry for their overpriced crap. And it's only getting worse. I really support it in principle but I wish it would work better.

Why should you pay $700 a month and only need to use a hospital once in 10 years?

You don't have a right to someone else's money. If anyone has a "right" to healthcare, I have just as much of a right to enslave a n*gger and have him pick me some cotton.

NO healthcare is not a human right

Well, you're wrong.

Leeeet's go!

Your whole financial system is based upon economic slavery

Fucking hippocrate

It is if you're White. Not if you're a subhuman.

If you pay tax you're owed your life.
Our taxes keep the country alive, so no taxation without reciprocation

underrated.

I think Healthcare should be based off of how much you pay for insurance.

I don't want to pay for Tyrone's bullet wounds and Jack's sex change surgery.

If you don't contribute to the system you shouldn't get its benefits otherwise you bankrupt a nation.

Tell that to all the niggers that leech on the taxpayer then say its not enough.

positive rights were a mistake

I was not aware of this distinction. You have cured my dumbness for the day.
Thank you

My friend, education should be free, security should be free, health should be free, transportation, sanitation, etcetera...

The question isnt what should be free, its how to make it free

Free is a bad word to use. It implies someone just giving shit away.

It's more appropriate to say: "Healthcare, security, education, transportation, and sanitation should be SUBSIDIZED."

I'm a high school teacher, but if I have to do my job for fucking FREE? You can go fuck yourselves and teach your fucking kids instead of working your own damn selves.

Why not just open up government run hospital and compete with the private sector? Build 100 hospitals in major cities across the country. Anyone who wants to use those hospitals can opt in to the optional federal tax. Do better than the private hospitals and do it for less money. Offer internships to young doctors and nurses and forgive their student loans after X years. Get more and more people to join because you have the best service. Soon enough you have national health care.

A simple question can refute your whole statement.

Why should they? Why would you open a government run hospital?

Negative, healthcare by nature is not free and cannot be guaranteed. For example: I make too much money to get free dental care, but not enough to buy dental care. This sucks as I could really use some. Is this the fault of society or the government? No, it's my fault and I know it. If I had worked harder in my youth I would make more money, instead I rode motorcycles and fucked good looking women. Given the option, I wouldn't change a thing. Someday I hope to be able to afford things like healthcare, but nobody owes it to me.

Insurance Lobbyists fuck up the public hospitals' funding.

Non US citizens make that not possible.

Hell no, over-population is a real issue, I don't want to help subhumans survive.

Fuck no. It is not the governments responsibility to take care of you, in any way, shape, or form. That entitlement mentality is what fucked us in the first place.

You are not entitled to shit. If you want something, get a job and work for it. I pay out enough in taxes each year to take care of several deadbeat families. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of being punished for making good decisions in my life that led to me being able to obtain a degree and get a job in a high paying field. I'm sick of being punished for being wealthy.

If you disagree, you're retarded.

You need to have limits in place for wastes of resources. If you can get that in place without being called Hitler call me

I loved that show

Healthcare is a basic human right. Meaning the government has no right to interfere with you getting the best healthcare money can buy.

Furthermore, all of you plebs calling for not only free healthcare, but free education, and free everything else are the lowest form of life on earth. Give me, give me, give me.

You have "free" education, send your kids to a public school. You're not entitled to free college. Pay out like I did.

i mean why should they build roads or have schools or police? How is open a govt run hospital logically any different than a federally funded school?

MXC is fucking amazing

Any NATSOC anons will demand nationalization of healthcare.

Fucking-A. Applause.

Siiiiickkk fucking show boyyyyyyyyyyyy1

>Human rights

No. But there should be government sponsored work with medical insurance for those that can't find a job. If someone is able to work but choose not to, why should we help the person?

Fuck the government. The last thing it needs to do is do something.

No. I'm sick and tired of my hard earned tax dollars going into some fat fuck that can't put the fork down undergoing emergency artery bypass or nigglet Tyrone going through OD hospitalization or that coalburning cunt that got stabbed brutally because that extra inch of dick was too good. Fuck those people that think "Government paid" is free. My money is making sure Darwin award candidates continue to waste oxygen.

Its great.

>humans
>rights

Why the fuck did you point this post at me you spaz?

>My money

Because you don't have an answer.

It should have honestly been a legal right to opt out of retarded taxations. Yes to road and bridge building, schools, and emergncy services. No to "free" healthcare, college tuitions and nigger housing.

The rich should get treatment. Poor people get sick and die. That's natural selection.

Yes but what it covers exactly needs to be addressed

Like this guy I don't want to pay for fat fucks, drug users, alcoholics, smokers.

I don't thinks it's a human "right" which Americans are obsessed with but I do think it's just a sound idea for a society

positive rights require slavery to enforce

this is why the constitution only recognizes negative rights and is why america is the greatest country on earth

Thats the exact same thing that i asked, why would they? Just privatize the whole country and balance the budget, thats pretty much the reason.