What kind of crazy fucking timeline did we find ourselves on where the best political analyst in the world is a...

What kind of crazy fucking timeline did we find ourselves on where the best political analyst in the world is a cartoonist and hypnotist.

I don't know anymore if we make memes or they just make themselves. What the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/culture/2016/10/25/13341168/pepe-the-frog-alt-right-scott-adams
youtube.com/watch?v=AfYLEPRiIyE
blog.dilbert.com/post/152293480726/the-bully-party
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Listen to Peter Thiel's speech from today.

looking through his twitter, is there something he wrote that was interesting or just the same bantz?

Biggest crime scott committed was making dilbert go work casual and he lost his iconic tie.

Thats just wrong.

yeah i started reading scotts stuff back in April as suggested by someone here, and pretty much has changed the way i look at the world.

Fuck Twitter, read his blog bro.
>That's where he drops some nuggets

DAILY REMINDER DILBERTMAN IS SMASHING THIS

What in particular have you read?

not going to make my own thread for this.

what the fuck happened to ctr and the shillbots? have they been switched off?

Dudes a fuckin boss in my book.
>Livin' the dream

Every single blog post he's made, followed by Godzilla's book "Influence" which a lot of that is predicated on.

His tweeter feed is good, his blogs are really good. I also read his book Gods Debris and that one fucked me up for a week. That really flipped my brain upside down. I gave it to a friend and he had the same experience

vox.com/culture/2016/10/25/13341168/pepe-the-frog-alt-right-scott-adams

I read his book to learn more about him.

Interesting fellow.

When you create a meme it enters your consciousness and everyone else who is exposed to the meme.

That meme is used to understand reality and changes the movie that we each individually live.

The answer is yes.

#HillBullies have been demoralized.

We're winning so hard you might get bored of winning.

We all make memes. However, in the end our memes make us.

>I don't know anymore if we make memes or they just make themselves.

The hypercrisis is real

not the worst article but still rather lacking and a miss of a hit piece.

post pastebin next time.

War never changes.

>Propaganda
>Marketing
>Brainwashing
>Rhetoric
All the same. Memes are the very ideas that live in your head and spread from host to host through image, speech, motion and every sense we can perceive.

>Sup Forums's thoughts are dangerous

link
youtube.com/watch?v=AfYLEPRiIyE

>the best political analyst in the world is a cartoonist and hypnotist
And South Korea is run by a psychic!

Wow, fpbp and relevant to the thread.

Is it just a coincidence that Trump stated rising in the polls after Scott Dilbert got angry at Clinton bullies, or did he Persuasion no Jitsu the public?

Scott is influential, not hugely, but more influential than Stefan Molyneux but less than Alex Jones.

But he certainly has opened up our eyes to the insanity of our own brains. KEK is as valid a religion as any real religion.

The polls are rigged. They're increasing now so they don't look like complete idiots when the election shows a blowout for Trump.

But the opening of the reinvestigation provides another "false because" for dropping hillary. They wanted to drop her for other reasons but the reinvestigation provides a reason you can say out loud that doesn't make you look bad. or i'm talking out of my ass

It has been a tight race all along. Pollsters are just now correcting their polls because if they are significantly wrong on election day they will lose all credibility. Fixing the polls is only worth it up to a point.

Alternate theory: Dilbertman foresaw Hillary dropping in the polls because he saw something changing in the persuasion battlefield.

Remember, that article The Bully Party where he goes all in and endorsed Trump and called the left bullies? blog.dilbert.com/post/152293480726/the-bully-party

>Today I put Trump’s odds of winning in a landslide back to 98%. Remember, I told you a few weeks ago that Trump couldn’t win unless “something changed.”

>Something just changed.

Now, this could be an a reference to his possible belief that the polls would tighten to do them getting "unskewed" as the election nears and pollsters need to start saving their reputation. I don't know if he has talked much about the polls to be honest, I just can't remember.

I don't think he's a big enough deal to cause such a swing by himself, so I think he realized that the "bully" issue and other biases like that were reaching a critical point where people just start getting turned off by the left being total assholes to anybody disagreeing with their bullshit.