Who do you think are some of the better post-90s Disney villains?

Who do you think are some of the better post-90s Disney villains?

Pretty much everyone's favorites seem to come from before the year 2000, but which ones stand out to you from the more recent years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eu4lbpJFpqs
youtube.com/watch?v=XhcyeIEBT4I
youtube.com/watch?v=C7sYaCxpscM
youtube.com/watch?v=XV9vKnBxdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=SS02GeKuWQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=GdZcsrtiUac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does Yzma count? She's the most recent good one I can think of besides Facilier

Yzma is the best disney villain

Yzma, the Incredibles villain guy, Facilier and the Tangled bitch.

that's about it

Would you snuggle with a Yzma kitten knowing what she looks like as a human?

Hell I find human Yzma cute. Not in a fuckable way, but I love her design.

Basically the first sympathetic Disney villain.

I didn't like most of Fantasia 2000, but parts of it were quite good.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eu4lbpJFpqs

Also, this guy was pretty fucking creepy too, I suppose.

him, yzma and pic related.
Everyone else sucks.

INCREDIBLES IS PIXAR REEEEEE

just because you want to fuck him doesn't make him a good villain

You can't fuck a crab they don't have anything down there

Yzma was canonly hot when she was young, its just cause she's old af

What if you vore him

>never got an official Yzma song
A damn shame too, the leftover one from the original movie concept was pretty damn good

shiny was kino tho

It would most likely be the other way around?

yeah wtf, she has a great singing voice. I wish they did something jazzy, kind of like Like a Million but with less talking in between. I love the first minute of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=XhcyeIEBT4I
youtube.com/watch?v=C7sYaCxpscM

Would it count as sex though?

>gets away with dooming two game worlds because of his ego
>hacks a game making himself the most important while ghosting the actual most important character
>makes inhabitants of that game abuse and bully that character thanks to memory wipe shit
>gets away with it for a while
>tricks a big oaf to think he's doing this all to protect the victimized character so he shatters her car
>gets eaten by a bug and becomes a horrible monster with plans to wreck the whole arcade as an unstoppable virus

"Let's watch her die together" is a pretty coldblooded line from a Disney villain, delivered with the intention of watching another character who resembles a small child in extreme danger at that same moment. That was pretty damn dark and surprising since there's so many other euphemisms with game shit to imply death without saying it out loud. The same movie did have the imagined sequence where Sugar Rush is destroyed and Vanellope gets sucked into the nothingness following shutdown which was pretty dark too.

Only bummer is the 'surprise reveal' villains have been overdone lately and Turbo falls into the same era as Hans, Bellwether, and that teacher guy from BH6 I can't remember for the life of me because that movie was barely memorable.

Fuck it, Disney Villain rating time
Keep in mind most if not all villains are great
God Tier:
Frollo, Gaston, Hades, Ratigan, the Literal Fucking Devil
Great Tier:
Facilier, Yzma, Cruella, Maleficent, Tremaine (Original, fuck the movie version)
Good Tier:
Hook, Jafar, Scar, Ursula, Gothel, Shere Khan
Shit Tier:
Ratcliffe, Prince John, Shan Yu, Turbo

Everyone else is either just meh or irrelevant. The song order is pretty much the same for the character placement

that movie had some crazy ass songs. i loved it mostly. the whole animation seemed cheap compared to past disney movies tho. shame

At least Hans and Turbo were from the era where it was still kind of fresh. BH6 is where it became a tired trope, Zootopia and Moana (with Te Kaa/Te Whiti) have no excuse

>Shit tier
>Turbo

Why you gotta be coming in here talking shit like that?

Turbo predates all of those and unlike the others he's also very clearly antagonistic to the main characters.

Just my personal preference, I watched this after watching a fuck ton of movies with surprise villains and I think I just got desensitized with the trope.

>shit tier
>Turbo
I didn't want to believe that "Sup Forums has shit taste" meme but you're making it really hard for me right now

> he hasn't seen the human tamatoa animation
Also, Sup Forums would fuck anything voiced by Jemaine.

That aside, him and Yzma are definitely the better recent ones.

I'd agree with that. Big Hero 6 had me guessing from the start because it was obvious what they were trying to pull, though in the end I still guessed wrong.

I saved this image in another disney villains thread a while back

How does the cat dude from Bolt even count?

Zootopia is literally a police mystery. It having an 'Evil-All-Along' type villain is completely justified.

>McLeach was willing to murder a child by dropping him into a lagoon of crocodiles
>he was also retarded enough to think destroying the golden eagle eggs was a good idea because he thought they'd depreciate the price of Marahute
>this fucking egg scene

He really struck a great balance between being an actual threat and being a moron. A lot of villains that are stupid often get played for laughs that make them less threatening to the audience.

Not too bad, though I wouldn't put Jafar in God-Tier. I think that Scar did what he did a lot better, Jafar comes off as too much of a joke.

He's one of those villains who ends up being far more evil than he seems at first.

I would say Doofenshmirtz, but this discussion appears to be movies only.

Yeah, Bolt has no villain.

I can get behind most of this, but I'd move Queen of Hearts up and make a worse-than-shit tier just for the last four currently on Shit Tier.

i agree with everyone on shit tier except ratcliffe. He was cliche but goddamn was the actor good. I love how he sings in mine mine
youtube.com/watch?v=XV9vKnBxdlk

Gaston belongs in great tier and Clayton belongs in mediocre tier.

He voiced both Ratcliffe and Wiggins, too.

I still think Ratcliffe is a terrible villain, though.

Don't get cooked, stay off the hook, Woomy.

>The huns in the great tier.

I thought everyone hated the villain of Mulan?

Pretty decent list. Makes me think though, is AUTO generally held in low regard as a Disney villain? I always thought he was one of the more interesting and unique antagonists because he seemed less villainous and more simply doing exactly what he had been programmed to do since day one. While that ended up being villainous in the end because of what it entailed, he was never malicious about it unless someone/thing would get in his way of doing his job.

RIP in piece Eartha Kitt
youtube.com/watch?v=SS02GeKuWQ4

Sexual, but not sex.

>disney villains
>image doesn't mention hater or dominator at all

It's 2017, come on guys

>Hades
>Mediocre
Hades and the fantastic songs were pretty much the only saving grace of the movie.

They're from movies, ya dingus.

Yeah, yeah, I get it, but they deserve honorary spots. What other fucking non-movie Disney villains do you know that are anything other than absolutely forgettable?

You mean adding the Disney animated shows villains?

In that case, what would villans such as Pete, Fat Cat, Xanatos, Bill Cyphers, NegaDuck, Dr Draken, The Huntsman, and Glumgold be ranked?

>the incredibles villain guy
The Underminer was pretty awesome

Pete, Negaduck and Hater should be in great. Dominator should be good. Bill should be bottom-tier mediocre.

I don't care enough about Glumgold to put any thought into what his ranking should be, and the other four I didn't name are because I don't know them well enough to try and give a suitable ranking.

This.
This is probably one of the very few times, if not the only time, when Disney made their usual act of true love be with a surrogate father-son relationship.
Granted, both Brother Bear and Frozen made it into true love with siblings but Treasure Planet made it into parental true love.
It is very heartwarming.

But Silver isn't the villain of the movie, the closest thing the movie has someone evil is Scroop.

Facilier did not have enough screentime in Princes and the Frog in my opinion.

I hope he makes it into Kingdom Hearts 3, I swear that he was made for Kingdom Hearts, especially with that "I control shadow demons" thing

This guy was pretty heckin' cool too

Also Lufo, Toffee, The Glooms, Count Wretcher, Rippen, probably some more I'm forgetting

Oh God, don't let him be a throw away character like Frollo was in Kingdom Hearts.

We did not want to fight a candy fruit bat Nomura!

What would Xehanort be ranked?

> You will never side with a villain
> You'll never have a party like Pete as Goofy and Maleficent as Donald

Draken is pretty entertaining, I'd put him in Good at least.

Te Kaa and Te Whiti and two sides of the same coin, it keeps up with the mythos

Who's the wildebeest and what makes him good tier?

He was a cult leader, trying to turn his herd into a pack of predators by eating a lion.

The reason why s because he believes a koala doll (which he thinks is a god) told him to.

He's also a good dancer.

The only really good ones were Yzma and Dr. Facilier.

Everyone else was either decent, mediocre, or outright shit.

>Tangled Bitch
Shitty "lolzany" rehash of Frollo. Same level as Ratcliffe.

Please give Gaston his own tier he has no need for trifle rankings

I absolutely loved Princess & The Frog. I do wish Facilier was more developed, but overall he was great in the few scenes he had. He's like a dumber version of Jafar, which isn't really a bad thing.

Come now, at least we got this song out of Slim:

youtube.com/watch?v=GdZcsrtiUac

Dude's a psychedelic pied piper, if only for cows.

Meant to reply to