THE FLASH

New trailer and stills for the season 4 premiere, "The Flash Reborn".

youtube.com/watch?v=milyfLeE-3Y

>"Initially, Barry is pretty scrambled when he comes out of the Speed Force," Grant Grant told EW. "He’s not himself, he’s talking nonsense. When he was in the Speed Force, he experienced his whole life laid out in front of him from start to finish. So in some sense, he comes out very wise, kind of knowing everything, but he has no understanding of what he’s seen, so he comes out very jumbled and talking what he thinks makes complete sense, but just nonsense to the rest of the crew."

>"A huge weight has been lifted and he’s forgiven himself again of all the mistakes he made the last couple years and people that he’s hurt," Grant agreed. "He’s ready to move forward with the team and move forward with Iris and be happy again and save Central City."

>EP Andrew Kreisberg added, "The most important thing about Barry this year is that the experience of being in the Speed Force was a bit of a baptism for him. The premiere episode is called ''The Flash Reborn'' and Barry, in a way, has been born again. His experience in there has really washed away a lot of his sins and cleansed him of a lot of his doubts, his fears, and his guilts, and it really is leaving him free and clear to just have an open road and a fresh start. He really loves being The Flash again."

>"It’s not in the titles, but every one of these shows – whether it’s SUPERGIRL, ARROW, or THE FLASH – it really is like ARROW BEGINS, FLASH BEGINS, and SUPERGIRL BEGINS," Andrew said. "Now it’s season 4 and he’s really become The Flash from the comic books, the one who really is in full mastery of his skills and has the emotional maturity that he has in the comics."

He's going to be a time remnant, calling it now

>"Obviously they had a wedding planned," Candice Patton revealed "They did defeat Savitar and thought they were going to live happily ever after, but at the last minute Barry decided to go into the Speed Force, so she’s really, really going through it. She’s choosing to be as strong as she possibly can. Barry told her to keep running, keep being strong, and that’s what she’s doing. When we pick up season 4, Iris takes the mantle of Team Flash; she’s the leader, the boss, the overwatch for Team Flash while Barry is gone, which is a cool new role for her to play."

>"Iris is obviously sad and depressed and also maybe a little angry of how he left without consulting her and without thinking about how it would affect her," she says. "If and when Barry comes out of the Speed Force, that’s a conversation that they have to deal with before they get married. There’s communication issues between Barry and Iris and as much as we love seeing them together, they’ve got to work some stuff out. It’s a little dysfunctional."

>"They are finally going to get married this season" Added Andrew Kreisberg "And then it's going to be, can they stay married with everything that's coming up against them?" he teased. "Barry and Iris keep comically clashing inadvertently because she's used to being in charge, and he's used to being in charge, and so they wind up going to couples therapy to work through it. The two of them with the therapist is some of the funniest stuff we have ever done on this show, but it also leads to a deepening of their relationship."

Caitlin is now working as a bartender, has an edgier personality and can alternate between herself and Killer Frost.

Joe about to drop the hottest mixtape of 2017.

I enioyed his earlier work

Kid Flash and Vibe are Central City's new crimefighting due in Barry's absence.

Wally will apparently be leaving the show for a while early into season 4, in what appears to be a Speedy situation.

The premiere's villain, The Samuroid.

>tfw the therapist is Dr. Harleen Quinzel

It'd be fun

>implying we won't have a "return of Barry Allen" scenario in which it'll turn out this Barry is actually a young Thawne

>dat Caitlin
Aw, Jeez...!

>Wally will apparently be leaving the show for a while

Best news I have heard about this show in some time. Something about his personality grates on my nerves. Probably because he is not muh Wally. Plus the show went down hill much quicker after his introduction.

>Caitlin is now working as a bartender
I know jobs are meaningless in this show. But fuck me that's dumb.

S.T.A.R. Labs probably went under.

>Implying the Showrunners are going to do fun stuff
It's just going to be boring Barry Allen

>The Samuroid
I think there's a topical ointment for that.

Can't wait for more moping around and being angsty, just what The Flash needed!

>Caitlin of all people
>bartender

CAN YOU FEEL MY HEEEEEEEEEEEART

>Yfw he joins the CW version of Teen Titans

>I WAS JUST A BARISTA

>boring Barry Allen
I'm sorry, but the tv barry (as well as film barry) is
actually wally with a coat of barry painted onto them

Kek.

That's objectively wrong.

Man, Kid Flash's mask just looks so bad. It doesn't fit well to Lonsdale's face at all and the open top just doesn't work with his hairline.

Upcoming episodes.

1. The Flash Reborn (October 10, 2017)
>Iris, Cisco, Caitlin, Wally, Joe and Harry must find a way to rescue Barry from the Speed Force in time to save Central City from the mysterious Samuroid, who threaten to destroy the city unless the Flash is delivered to him.

2. Mixed Signals (October 17, 2017)
>Barry struggles to readjust to the world and reconnect with Iris, while investigating the looming threat of The Thinker (Neil Sandilands).

3. Luck Be a Lady (October 24, 2017)
>Barry crosses paths with Hazard (Sugar Lyn Beard), a probability-altering meta-human wreaking havoc in Central City.

4. The Elongated Journey Into the Night (October 31, 2017)
>Barry joins forces with meta-human private detective Ralph Dibny (Hartley Sawyer), who can stretch and mold his body, to investigate The Thinker's activities.

5. Girls' Night (November 7, 2017)
>Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) visits Central City for Iris' bachelorette party, but the girls' night out is cut short when they run afoul of Amunet Black (Katee Sackhoff), the leader of an underground black market for supervillains.

Are we still giving a fuck to this show?

>Elongated Man on TV

I...

I don't that my heart will be able to take it...

God I would fuck a donkey for this to be true. I've been waiting since Thawne was first revealed in S1 for it.

Didn't see any Wallyfags complaining about DCAU Wally being redhead Barry.

We need to get the hype train rolling again.

Its literally abamdoned except for team flash.

The hype train left the station a long time ago. No one trusts the CW Flash team now. It'll just be more of the same. Fuck, Savitar ALREADY TOLD BARRY HOW TO BEAT THINKER.

>Fuck, Savitar ALREADY TOLD BARRY HOW TO BEAT THINKER.

Did he? I thought he just namedropped him.

I missed how they beat Savitar. What happened?

Iris shot him

aside for his day job he really wasn't

Yes he did. Savitar mentioned the brain inhibitor Team Flash made to beat Thinker. S4 is guaranteed trash and and bait, not just because of that, but because Flash refuses to change its formula.

>2. Mixed Signals (October 17, 2017)
>Barry struggles to readjust to the world and reconnect with Iris, while investigating the looming threat of The Thinker (Neil Sandilands).
Wow those people who were expecting a half season long Wally arc must be pissed.

>Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) visits Central City for Iris' bachelorette party, but the girls' night out is cut short when they run afoul of Amunet Black (Katee Sackhoff), the leader of an underground black market for supervillains.
>FELICITY
>E
>L
>I
>C
>I
>T
>Y
JK. I don't really care for this show anymore.

More than arrow.

>works as a bartender
of course

he fly high now doe

>Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) visits Central City
Nice. Felicity needs more screentime.