What does Sup Forums think of 12 oz. Mouse?

What does Sup Forums think of 12 oz. Mouse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9MhvFu4bOo&list=WL&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know or care about Sup Forums, but I liked it.

There is NO redeeming aspect to the show, and it's as bad as everyone says. I don't know why, but I love watching this shit.

do something

Should I watch it? I'm kind of interested in watching it.

Try it out for yourself, but 12 oz. Mouse is objectively shit. I like it, but don't expect anything but stock images and long pauses between the occasional word.

Yes. It's peak Adult Swim absurdity, nothing tops it on the animated side. The first few episodes take some getting used to but then the plot kicks in and you won't want it to end. Just make sure you're paying attention - it has a dream-like lucidity to it that throws a lot of people off

user has summed 12 oz. Mouse perfectly. I do believe this is why I like the show.

Yes, don't give up on it until episode 6 or so

the plot caught my interest, so I watched all of it.

Alright, I'll give it a watch. Thanks, anons.

What about Perfect Hair Forever?

It's a shame nobody's tried to lay out its exact plot and the real-world / simulated world analogues yet.

Yes

here's low quality youtuve video of this avant grade masterpiece series ---->
youtube.com/watch?v=M9MhvFu4bOo&list=WL&index=2

Unironically one of my favorite AS shows. The characters are distinct, as is the style and animation. Nothing has ever been like it since.

my only OTP

I love 10 oz Mouse, it's a show where a lot of people just discard it as "garbage" and while there isn't anything particularly of high quality in it, it's strangely engrossing once it gets going. I think people tend to over-think it and just decide they are too smart for it without properly valuing it, but I guess it's entertaining in the way listening to a 5 year old tell a ridiculous story is. A show where a plot-point is an eyeball growing an arm with a gun and holding another eyeball hostage is doing something right in my books.

I'd really love if someone who has a better understanding of the story (?) than me could map it all out in some sort of complicated graph of story threads and how they interact or just stop or just become something completely different.

I love cartoons that look like a mental patient made them.

Bump

I haven't seen the entirety of PHF. I'm a few episodes in but it's cute so far. Does it pull a 12 oz Mouse later on and become more plot focused?

I'm not sure. I haven't watched it yet, but I want to.

No and it is only like 8 or 7 episodes with the last couple of episodes made as April fool jokes.

Bump

>every single episode is exactly the same with only one tiny element changed

Bump