What's wrong with being a nu--male? They seem rather happy and enjoying life, unlike the bitter alt-righters

What's wrong with being a nu--male? They seem rather happy and enjoying life, unlike the bitter alt-righters.

Most of them are bitter faggots complaining about the friend zone

They are not happy at all, I know plenty of them.

They have horrible problems with women, and are basically socially retarded.

Nu-males are jewish in their souls desu

>seem

This, it's 100x better to be a redpilled NEET than a nu-male normie. The life is pure suffering as they try to conform to an impossible worldview.

>They have horrible problems with women,

That's not what I see on social media. They all have girlfriends or wives. They seem happy and outgoing. All seem to have nice uni degrees. Sure you're not confusing them with the betas?

Give it five years and you'll see.

They all get cucked by their "gf/wives" & many enjoy being pegged.

Captcha- select cars, shows a car crash kek

calling someone a nu male is such a lame ass insult. just call them faggots

>No kissing or any affection being shown

Hmm

forgot how they like to cuck themselves for their wives. no better than betas bro.

Key word there would be "seem".

Yeah if open relationships work for you, then sure why not.

I am a Nu-male (mostly was raised that way and as a result am socially autistic) and I hate life.

I probably won't beable to get a women untill my 30's-40's and that's implying I won't kill myself before then.

Life fucking sucks as a Nu-male and the guy in ops pic IS NOT A NU-MALE if he's out and about with a girl traveling the world.

Everyone who is on "social media" use their pages to lie about their life. My sister is a pill snorting single mother with anger issues that take out all her problems on her children, but if you believed her shitty facebook page then shes a college student that is taking breaks between semesters, and has 2 kids she loves very much and a boyfriend.

Because they are disgusting faggots that dont shave

Only looking at social media you'd never know the human race shits.

If you're on pol you're not a nu-male. Nu-males are feminst men who hate their own masculinity and try to show everyone who progressive they are.

Please save her kids if you can.

That is not a NU-MALE if he's traveling the world with his GF or anyone in that manner,

>mfw pic not realted

So you go around stalking people on socal media

your worse then a beta cuck

If you are enlightened to the point of being perfectly content with a life of raising your wife's sons and the occasional sharing of your bed with Tyrone and/or Jamal then yeah, it's bliss.

Well atleast im not pretending to be someone I'm not to impress vapid feminists

Well, that should atleast further the point i'm socially autistic.

I honestly thought Nu-male was losers who sit in their home all day and were socially non-existent.

Today, this user (me) was epecially retarded.

Ignorance is bliss.

>pay a bitch to go on holiday
>she buys drinks a few nights
>she fucks you once or twice

WTF i love women now!

Stop being a nu-male, then, faggot. It's not exactly hard; just cut out forms of instant gratification from your life and start building constructive habits; e.g. weightlifting, clean eating, self-education.

That looks like a sand nigger

Kek all those sad jealous NEETs
kys literally

Even Jimmy Nu-Male has a girlfriend with his ridiculous facial hair.

What's wrong with being a nu-male?

Nu-male is unhappy being a cuck
Girlfriend of the nu male is unhappy whit him being a cuck .

If either say it's not they are lying,
Alpha males makes pussy wet
Beta female makes dick hard .

Girls don't want power.
Girls wants a Macho men who takes care of everything, including her.

funny you've only posted one couple? would like to see more examples. Plus, I have my own anecdotes!
Most nu-males i see on social media are actually single or literally, literally cucked. They have unfaithful or ugly girlfriends, mostly none at all. They come off as overly preachy and emotionally incontinent. They're all working on english/ psychology/philosophy degrees. They work as waiters for slave-wages and are consistently insecure in their relationships, romantic or not. They are afraid of the future and spend a lot, A LOT of time on their phones. Social media is really really important to them and they all like cosmic rainbow "wolf howling at the moon" pube-beard goodwill beanie shit. Fav bands: Matt & Kim, 21 Pilots, Drake, The Lumineers.

I am confusing them with no one and I used to walk freely among them. If you want to pretend they aren't real, that's your dishonesty not mine.

DAMMIT. I look just like a somewhat fit, permanently pissed off nu-male.

forgot the arctic monkeys, too. Shit taste faggots, the lot

Why would I be jealous of a man conditioned to hate himself?

Why would I be jealous of a man who lets his wife fuck other men?

Why would I be jealous of a man who lost his Wii U in a divorce?

Why would I be jealous of a man so pussy whipped that he can't even stand up to his whore of a GF?

Money can't buy you happiness and NuMales are going to start killing themselves in droves by the next decade.

Burch is gonna kill himself first though.