Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrDu-1WdDgI
youtube.com/watch?v=CP3HB4l71_I
cartoonnetwork.wikia.com/wiki/Cartoon_Network's_Cartoon_Theatre#Programming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's Scooby Doo on Zombie Island
This time the monsters are real.
Only on Cartoon Network.

Holy shit I can still remember that line so well even to this day.

YAY!

youtube.com/watch?v=mrDu-1WdDgI

>Scooby Doo Zombie Island
>Fifel Manhattan
>Iron Giant
>Cats Don't Dance

literally all they showed

Next time on Cartoon Network's Cartoon Theatre
A Man Called Flintstone
Only on Cartoon Network

You forgot We're Back: A Dinosaur Story and Rock-A-Doodle.

youtube.com/watch?v=CP3HB4l71_I

I remember this promo scared the shit out of me as a kid.

You forgot the many many many Land Before Time sequels, the Balto sequels, Wallace and gromit, and scooby do movies.

Also Twice upon a Time.

>Beginning in late 2005, Cartoon Theatre began airing live-action movies such as Dumb and Dumber and Cats & Dogs on a semi-regular basis, much to the chagrin of fans who believe live-action had no place on Cartoon Network.

Was this the beginning of the end?

Don't forget Gay Purree

Well, it is called cartoon network! So they're right!!!

>Cuz it's TERRORRRRR TIME AGAIN!

Is there a list of all of the shows that were screened during Cartoon Theatre?

I never really dug the concept of Cartoon Theatre as a kid, but nowadays I can appreciate just setting aside an entire lazy Sunday to watching animated movies.

TAKE ME BACK
TAKE ME BACK
TAKE ME BACK
TAKE ME BACK TAKE ME BACK TAKE ME BACK

cartoonnetwork.wikia.com/wiki/Cartoon_Network's_Cartoon_Theatre#Programming

Binyot not happy :(

>much to the chagrin of
eat shit

i didnt need this feel tonight

>Heard a voice in my head say
>don't look back
>you can never go back....

Anyone else really miss shit like CN City and those bumpers where they all worked in an office building together?

We all do, user

What is the name of the piece playing in the background?

OH, SHIT! I think I vaguely remember seeing this promo but unfortunately never having seen even a scene of the movie.

These used to be so fucking awesome. The modern shit the have now is garbage in comparison.

Plus, why the fuck do they still run "Dairy of a Wimpy Kid"? It barely has animated scenes.

Cartoon Theater's bumper aesthetic was a big part of this classy feel that old Cartoon Network used to have.

Like between that, Toonheads, the director-specific blocks and even Oh Canada, there was this passion for the medium's history and variety and they kept a good balance between that and the new content. It was a channel with something for everyone.

Then they got caught up in trying to copy Nick...

What are your thoughts on the Cartoon Network City era from June 2004-June 2007? Was it the last good era of CN?

Declamation by Chris Payne

>kids don't have cool shit like this to rely on anymore
Does this matter at all for them growing up or no because we're all pretty fucked up but not entirely I think? I'd still like to think this shit helped fucking ttgo and nuppg can't be helping at all.

I could take it or leave it. There were a couple that I remember that gave me a chuckle and they were both at an ATM and one would feature Cyborg and another Aku.

I much prefered it when they were in a theater.

Thank you very much.

>I'd still like to think this shit helped fucking ttgo and nuppg can't be helping at all

>helped

>can't be helping

I am profoundly confused.

Please go back to Buzzfeed or Reddit. You sound like the older parents who said ADD garbage like Pokemon would rot our brains. Kids now will be fine; all kids like stupid shit when they're younger.

That's missing a comma because I suck at typing but I mean that all this in between shit that cn used to indulge in was very charming and probably more inspiring to little kid brains instead of the current stuff.

I won't do the things you asked me to do.

the channel should have ended right after the movie did
SORRY GUYS THIS IS IS PEAK CN, EVERYTHING'S DOWNHILL FROM HERE