BOOM: NYTimes: Trump has NO Ties to Russia

Crooked Hillary's narrative completely destroyed today. First, the White House claims FBI is doing their jobs and they support Comey. Now NY Times says law enforcement officials did investigate Trump & Russia and found NOTHING.....Russia talking point makes her look like a crazy conspiracy theorists. Especially since it's HER that has ties to Russia and Uranium. Plus, Podesta caught funneling money through Russia. BOOM.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html
reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/5agnkg/nyt_claims_trump_has_no_ties_to_russiaim_still/
archive.is/q5Z3V
nypost.com/2016/10/31/hillary-planning-election-night-fireworks-show-on-hudson-river/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9RrPyBMMcM
archive.is/Gyf2m
youtube.com/watch?v=fdxVX1RRKO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

HAHAHA
The Clinton campaign just showed their hand. They have NOTHING, they're scraping the bottom of the barrel. No November surprise for Trump, he's going to waltz right into the whitehouse.

can we have the archived version or something?

They've been scraping the bottom for a long fucking time man. As sad and pathetic as this is it isn't any worse than the other ridiculous accusations that are a a foundation of her campaign.

(((New York Times)))

my fucking sides they are finding even more connections between Russia and the Clinton foundation. Does this mean we can call her a Russian agent all day.

KEK

They know she's lost the election so they're trying to save their asses for when Trump becomes president. They're scrambling like roaches. Show them no mercy Donald.

Yeah we fucking know newfag, that's why its so delicious when even they call out Clinton.

They can barely cover her ass any longer.

>The fucking NEW YORK TIMES is saying that Hillary's full of shit.

God DAMN she's fucked.

let's see how this goes:
reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/5agnkg/nyt_claims_trump_has_no_ties_to_russiaim_still/

>R-R-R-R-RELEASE THE FACTS DIRECTOR COMEY
>backfires on the liars
kek who could've guessed

archive?

Spam twatter and leddit with hillary tin foil hat meme... Go go go.

Poor Hillary

Is there anything she can do that WON'T backfire on herself?

But... But...

>muh Russians
>muh vagina
>muh nuclear codes

how come pepe has ears?

They're saving their skin so Trump doesn't shut them down day 1

I'm going to be going through withdrawal when the election is over maybe can get my fix with the trial of Hillary and any dems

>nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html
Holy shit even NYTs is jumping ship

it's an article that mouthfucks clinton, so giving it clicks wouldn't be the worst thing in the world

I think their NYPD sources are probably telling them horrific things about the emails and they're trying to distance themselves. They've defended Hillary's russia accusations before.

Never forget the Lugenpresse and their treason. Their necks must be fed to justice on the blessed Day of Rope

There are some tapes of Donald Trump. That's the only thing that worries me.

The DNC is desperate.

Trump doesnt know shit about computers,

>Mfw baron has been skyping some hot russian gangstress in the middle of night while the family sleeps....

650,000 emails man

holy shit its already over. I thought it would be a wikileaks bombshell that would kill her but its already over.

>The mainstream media is shit!
>Unless it reports something we like!

archive.is/q5Z3V

Can you just imagine being Hillary?

She thought she had the election in the bag in 2012, only to have it taken from her in the 11th hour by le first black president.

And again, in 2016, she thought she had it locked down, even going so far as to scoff at the idea of a Trump vs Clinton race and joke about how easy it would be. And now she's going to lose and have the presidency taken away from her again, this time to an orange reality TV star.

Fucking hilarious.

If she wasn't such a corrupt, lying piece of shit, a person could actually feel sorry for her.

Trump saying "Nugahs" or "She's a beautiful lady, I would have consensual sex with her if I wasn't married" would hurt him more.

This election is insane.

I thought Trump was finished only 10 days ago. Now I can't believe he's actually going to win. This is a wild roller coaster and I can barely hold on anymore.

This next week will be one of the craziest in all of American history. I don't know I have the energy for it...

Feels good man

holy shit this is actually a really good article. great Nov suprise. highlights:
>U.S. Officials Doubt Donald Trump Has Direct Link to Russia
>Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.
>Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government.
>And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

Newest trump-email thing debunked:
>F.B.I. officials spent weeks examining computer data showing an odd stream of activity to a Trump Organization server and Alfa Bank. Computer logs obtained by The New York Times show that two servers at Alfa Bank sent more than 2,700 “look-up” messages — a first step for one system’s computers to talk to another — to a Trump-connected server beginning in the spring. But the F.B.I. ultimately concluded that there could be an innocuous explanation, like a marketing email or spam, for the computer contacts.

They would have put them out yesterday is my thinking.

This is the worst week of all time to be a liberal.

god damn its true. it really is over.

DELETE THIS
MUH BUS TAPES
MUH NUCLEAR CODES

>There are some tapes of Donald Trump.
No there aren't. If there were, Hillary's campaign wouldn't be blaming Russians and allowing this story to develop all weekend without knocking it out of the news cycle with a Trump scandal.

>a guy who still communicates with paper and pen
>knowing how to operate a secret server connected to russia
Come on now everyone knew the russian ties were bullshit from the begining

>mainstream media is shit
>despite being shit not even the msm is sticking by her anymore

>this time to an orange reality TV star

An orange reality TV star who will PUT HER IN JAIL. (I hope.)

nypost.com/2016/10/31/hillary-planning-election-night-fireworks-show-on-hudson-river/

>Hillary already planning a massive celebration
kek, I can't fucking wait for her to kill herself when she loses

This election cycle has been the best thing ever.

Hillary has gone so far off the deep end that the liberal media has to try to rein her in before she takes congressional democrats down with her.

What a time to be alive.

If it wasn't bad enough they had to go and get caught on the laziest fucking lie. This only hurts your chances Hillary. MIGHTY KEK! I SUMMON THEE! HAVE HILLARY GO APESHIT ON CAMERA!

This is after Clinton very publicly vomitted a bunch of unsourced rumors about Trump and Russia all over her twitter today right?

NYT must see the writing on the wall.

You seem to be misunderstanding: We're shocked that the MSM is reporting this BECAUSE we like it.

it says 'Doubt'; did you even read this? The investigation is still ongoing. Doesn't look good for Trump.

>mfw this alone will cause normies to have a more positive image of Trump, driving him up further in the polls

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Thanks for correcting my almonds ctr

Fuck, could you imagine, on election night, she starts what everyone expects to be her concession speech, but instead she pulls out a gun, fires a few shots into the crowd, sticks the barrel in her mouth, and then blows the top of her head off? Live on national television? Holy fuck that would rock.

>This could hurt someone!

LOOOOOOOOOL

YOU KNOW ITS BAD WHEN EVEN THE NY TIMES IS BTFO HILLARY

SHES FINISHED

DELETE

>no emails
>investigation

This is how you know democucks are on suicide watch

THIS IS MIND BLOWING!
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9RrPyBMMcM

you're talking to a former Trump voter, m8

FIFTY POINTS AHEAD

Lol, Rick Wilson's bombshell was a dud. What a surprise lol.

At this point I'm honestly having a hard time understanding how this DOESN'T end in Hillary's suicide.

Uhhhh your current le black president won in 2008 user....just sayin

looks worse for HRC

This is stupid! Wow, Trumpf would probably use some other private thing to get in contact with the russians! I'm a trump supporter, but come on! It's obvious what he is doing

HEEEYYYY MA'AM NIIIIIICE SHOT

Kek 2/10 kys

AHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU FUCKING SRIOUS? CTR harder, bruv.

It happened so fast.
I can't believe this timeline even exists.

Nerd Virgins can't vote.

Truly a master baiter

Jesus fuck.

Whose breakfast did Hillary shit on to get even the JYT to not shill this new narrative for her?

and then slick willy walks over and fucks her dead corpse?

No they don't, if they did they would have put them out today being that the news cycle slowed down considerably after 12 central. Also she wouldn't be trying to push this Russian thing SOOOO hard. This was the bombshell that Rick Wilson was talking about. The racist tape was the lil john uncle tom thing...which was nothing.

Get the pardonher campaign going now so gowdy can eviscerate her live on air during the public trial

obama wont pardon her. guaranteed.

I'm pretty sure that's one of the other characters from the book where Pepe actually originated, not Pepe himself.

>the blue one

I just checked that place out. They all sound like ironic shitposters or conspiracy theorists. I find it hard to believe that sane people can believe this shit about Trump being a Putin plant or that the media is biased AGAINST Clinton.

Hillary is surpassing Cruz in embarrassment.

why are you here then?

holy shit the fallout from this tomorrow is going to be hilarious. this was literally their #1 argument against trump.

Will Trump pardon him?

Fuck me. You know what I meant.

I don't read NYTimes anymore.

Thanks for doing it for me :)

>Come on now everyone knew the russian ties were bullshit from the begining
Tell that to my co-workers..
t. Floridian
;-;

>Ummm does anyone else think it's suspicous how the FBI director is blatantly lying here? Trump literally admits it...

Their propaganda machine is running even harder than ours.

THE NEW YORK TIMES?!

I feel like I'm in the wrong universe!

>archive.is/Gyf2m

Archival for the inevitable re-write this gets by print

Alex Jones has more credibility than crooked Hillary

still have to vote

>NYTimes turning on clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=fdxVX1RRKO0

We should meme that Hillary is an insane conspiracy theorist. Maybe have her calling into the Alex Jones show or something.

She said 20 years ago that a vast right-wing conspiracy was trying to undermine her husband.
Now she's claiming that the Russians are controlling Donald Trump.

If anyone is a puppet, it's Hillary.

They started a new rumor LOL, Trumps sex tape in "RUSSIA"

GUYS GUYS
WHAT IF TRUMP BETRAYED US AND MADE A DEAL WITH THE STABLISHMENT
THAT WOULD EXPLAIN THIS TURN OF EVENTS

Walnut status: activated.

Fuck its actually over lol

BREAKING NEWS!

Clinton camp releases a statement claiming New York Times is working for the Russians as well.

I think we just switched into the Berenstein universe.

these people are imbeciles

She's surpassing Jeb even.

Putin secretly owns the New York Times.