They've killed Fritz!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4cZqRzHnI8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those lousy fairies!

too soon man, too soon.

>When they hit people no one dies from them

That's because you need to wet then on poison

This animes is about a ninja school for god's sake! All the characters deserve to be reproved

There is so much about this movie that pisses me off. This scene is not one of them.

>This animes is about a ninja school for god's sake!

it's an anime about kids learning magic in a magic school and their fight against a snake guy and a civial war between good and bad mages. also they call themselves ninjas for some reason. ninjas are spy assassins living in hidden villigas. these guys aren't doing neither spying nor political killing and their villages are hidden in the name only. yeah, its basically harry potter rebrand. if you wanna critique it for not being ninjie enough - you have to go way deeper than the weapon usege...

THOSE DAMN BASTARDS WILL NEVER EAT LUNCH IN THIS FOREST AGAIN!

you mustards

Fucking amazing

What things piss you off?

>.gif
Why

"Okay, Charlie. It's no good. Put plan "A" to work!"

So is this the scene where Mark Hamill had some lines?

>That final confrontation

Holy shit I died laughing, 10/10 one-liner, too

It's been a while since I've watched it but I'm pretty sure he was king of the fairies or something, I know he was at least on the good side

GODDAMNIT STEVEN

pretty sure everyone involved had some lines

youtube.com/watch?v=4cZqRzHnI8s

Bakshi is a roller coaster of quality but this fucking scene was the funniest shit.

Real life ninja have a lot of potential for stories that nobody seems to want to do.

They functioned the same as modern spy rings with informants and paid off guards/servants to repeat what they overhear or copy documents, report on the health of VIPs, or be tragically in another place when said BIP tripped and fell on his own shears.
Also, they worked like modern terrorist cells by hiding among a civilian population to ambush patrols, commit mass murder, or destroy buildings and supplies.

They'd have double-sided clothing so they could walk into a place dressed as a monk, dump mud into the well and light the keep on fire, then turn their clothes inside-out and slip out dressed as a fleeing farmer while everyone looks for the monk.

Which one is the one-liner, The one about showing him a trick, or the one about him changing his last name?

The changing of the last name, the trick was a set up for it