Why are there so many interracial couples in this show?

Why are there so many interracial couples in this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TIUEtWuLkfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because it's set in the future

It's racist for whites to procreate

its british

Gotta make sure the dumb white shiksas think niggers are breeding mates so they can be killed by them goy.

We can all agree that the 4th season is by far the worst, right?

And that San Junipero is the best episode

Fookin mental innit

The amount this show exploded and with everyone Ive ever known talking about it, I had to commit to not watching it. Its so mainstream that to take the media into you is to dilute your personality and make it more like everyone else who has seen it, and think like they think. Definitely avoid it.

>San Junipero is the best episode
No, it was nostalgia bait trash.

To trigger you
>thread hidden

>I don't want to betray my dead husband
>actually nvm

Truly the worst episode

Not *the* best but one of the best, in my opinion

>ywn sit in the corner and jerk off while your girlfriend gets RICED

>show is full of qt black females

I don't see a problem here.

I'm not memeing or making a joke about Brits, whenever I think of British TV, interracial couples are synonymous with it. I think it's part of their society by now. I don't even think the studios are pushing an agenda, it's just normal

Isn't interracial wankery a staple of cyberpunk?

Agreed.

The Waldo moment is the worst though.

>jumps from a local election to the Chinese using Waldo to exert authoritarian control with absolutely no setup

Here’s why.

I've only seen the first episode of season 4. What are the episodes worth watching?

because the creator is a super-cuckfag, and because it's Netflix, largely controlled by shitlibs, so of course they would prefer and pay for a show that goes with their agenda. obvious. why is this even a thread, you niglet.

Because they're trying to appeal to Britmutts.

To be fair, he's batting way out of his league.

>Sunni Muslim Bangladeshi

He used to make lewd comments about her during her blue peter days on Screenwipe, then ended up marrying this cutey.

Pretty based desu

White Christmas
San Junipero
The Entire History of You

That's pretty much it. Maybe Play Test but I think it's overrated

honestly, i never noticed until now

You should see our fucking adverts. Guaranteed BMWW to be in it somewhere if they aren’t the prominent focus.

youtu.be/TIUEtWuLkfU

It's futuristic. Perhaps your retarded brain cannot process that

San Junipero lovers please explain to me what you find so good about that episode. I was disappointed with it then saw it's one of the highest rated BM episodes

Just marathoned BM and one thing it has going for it is an upbeat ending after almost every single other episode being depressing as fuck. I get that's the premise of the series but it was refreshing anyway.

It’s british and by law every TV show has to have one black male/white female couple

It's such an awwwww ending that I can't see how you can't understand why people would enjoy it. Are you a mong or just dense?

It's not really upbeat when you realize they never actually got back together. Kelly who got back to SJ was a clone, real one had died next to her husband. She probably "agreed" to come back because it wasn't the real deal and her clone could keep doing whatever in virtual reality.

WOT IF I FACK A PAKI AND GO ABOUT LIKE SHE'S MOY WOYF RIGHT MENTAL INNT?

>clone
>real one

There's no difference, user.

upbeat endings are shit tier. do you watch the twilight zone for happy endings? i thought the point of the show was to have fucked up concepts. then they have episodes like the uss callister where "oooh the fake people beat the evil misogynist bully and escape to go travel and hes dead forever". every couple is interracial as well, it reeks of agenda pushing. the whole show is garbage and i have no idea how anyone can stomach it.

They all sometimes had happy endings, user. It wasn't always bad. Wtf are you going on about.

WOT IF WALDO WAS TRUMP was the entire premise admitted by Brooker himself.

Entire History of You is a best and if you disagree, I will have to assume you are a pleb.
>written by Peep Show creator
>grain tech has appeared in multiple episodes
>best mix of a future tech and a good story

Perhaps not for Yorkie (cause all she wanted was a friend) but for Kelly the difference was clear, she valued her life much more than the short moments she had in SJ.

It's more of a bittersweet ending than a happy one. But either way I felt it dragged on for far too long and the twist was non-existent. Ok episode mainly for the actors involved but a very boring BM episode.

happy endings are officially gay. i do not watch these shows for happy endings. it feels like listening to one of those true crime mysteries, and then at the end it reveals they never caught the guy responsible and you wasted an hour of your time listening to buildup.

woops replied to myself like a retard.

good for you user

>I think it's part of their society by now. I don't even think the studios are pushing an agenda
how is it possible for a human being to be this stupid?
blacks are 2% of the uk btw

>trapped alone in a room with the same song blaring at you for at least 2 million years, unable to either die or even SLEEP

Truly disturbing.

WOT IF WHITES BUT NONE?

Season 2 was slightly worse for the sheer fact that it only had one good episode (White Bear) and one mostly good one (Be Right Back.)
Season 4 had 2 good episodes (Hang the DJ and Black Museum) and one mostly good episode (USS Calister)

What are you, OP? A racist?

Well, Stalin's propaganda machine edited photographs as well to alter history so it fits with far left ideology.

Its really fucking forced because America does it. The us black population is 13% so I can understand why blacks are in your media quite a lot, but unless you live in London, chances are you will meet only a couple of blacks in your entire life here.

British television has been heavily pushing interracial couples for a long time now, and there are a lot of mixed raced actors/actresses in british media. You rarely see mixed raced people in american tv shows and films.

Honestly I'd like to believe that there's some kind of social engineering agenda behind it, but it's probably just people being retarded.

Glad I haven't seen it.

I swear to christ all british shows and movies are required to have interracial relationships in them now, even ones set in the 1800's.

pic related

>You rarely see mixed raced people in american tv shows and films
literally everyone in america is race mixed you fucking retard

number of royal family niggers in america: 0

Only because its 90% pakis

Nope its social engineering by you know who.

because wypipo is going to be fiction.
mixed race master race checking in.

Alright, let's say it is. But my question is: for what purpose?

nah, the bee one and the Orthodox hoarder of degenerates are the best

>White Bear

Destroys white families and makes it easier to control and influence the new 90-IQ mutt slaverace.

the fanbase of black mirror are at the same level of delusion/being as the obnoxious pseudo-intellectuals who think rick and morty is a very intelligent show

>Be Right Back
>i want muh bf back so ill use this service that makes an ai of who you want, upgrades to an actual human, fucks it but its not the same, goes bipolar because he's not what i thought it was, so ill just lock him in the attic for shits and giggles. Still gives him a birthday cake.
>good

And who is it that want to destroy white families?

other than that the ending was kino

> slow mo dancing to Heaven is a Place on Earth
> The massive datacenter where they are keeping the dead.
> Mackenzie Davis being goddess tier.

>makes it easier to control and influence
I suppose. But again, to what ends? Once they have a 90 IQ muttrace, is that when they just go full 1984?

Bee one is my second favorite. 10/10 story telling.

>clone

what the shit are you guys talking about?

absolutely haram

Kindly fuck off. Britain is in desperate need of genetic and cultural diversity.

>Britain is in desperate need of genetic and cultural diversity.
Yes, Britain does need more white people.

kek

who gives a shit? go outside.

Yeah, what's your problem, OP? Get a black gf and shut up.