Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=default&q=clinton cincinnati&src=typd
twitter.com/HarrellKirstein/status/793249045212954628
youtube.com/watch?v=DqKq8jjaoQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Uqf0J3jg8Wg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"original"

real turnout

It's pretty amazing that they think they can get away with this shit.

Any real pics of the rally for comparison?

>muh rallies decide entire elections

working to find more, I have a Trump supporter who went to protest and he is trying to send me pics from his phone.

>white males in the audience

disgusting

I like this one.

No one in front of the camera even has a hillary sign, they must've spliced them in too.

Fuck yeah

Fucking drumpftard. This is the original. Nice try editing it to make the crowd look smaller.
I can't believe you guys are getting this desperate. TOP KEK HAHA

Bitch needs to get out!

That's huge, why would trump photoshop a clinton rally? Is he trying to false flag a false flag?

Source of the modified version?

Could be disinfo. I want the source to be sure before I spread fake shit

oh fuk I stand corrected by the one and only CTR. member left in existence! (((nice shop there bro)))

A FUCKING LEAF

from previously closed thread >

Fuck off leaf

i do too but it was probably made by a shitposter from The DOnald

That was some one on Sup Forums who did that m8

That was the day after the fbi said they were reopening the case. Only 40 or so people showed up so anons were seeing how well they could make her crowd look bigger

>bottom right
her pussy getting grabbed tonight

if that's real im fucking out

that cannot be real... please god.

Lmao

Here's another.

twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=default&q=clinton cincinnati&src=typd

I live like 5 minutes away from this spot and didn't even know there was a clinton rally until after it was over

LMAO...

Shit man...they do it near the stage. they used a mirror image of the same people at a later exposure...

Is Hillary running the most dishonest corrupt political campaign of all time?

Everything is fake.

Fake supporters.

Fake online posts.

Fake rallies.

Fake votes.

DO NOT REPOST THIS TO NORMIEMEDIA UNTIL YOU SEE CLINTON USE THE IMAGE.

Aerial shot

Yeah, I live in Covington and everyone was talking about Trump being in town a few weeks ago. Didn't even know Clinton was here until I saw a thread about the photoshopped attendees.

How do I know a Trump supporter didn't make this? Can you point to this picture being used in any official capacity by the Clinton campaign?

From the last thread

They're just so fucking pathetic. This is with her VP and former president husband on stage. It's Jeb! level.

well, based on "early" turnout, you be the judge...

For a Clinton rally, that's actually pretty impressive

Lowest energy rally I have seen.

You must be either in on the plan to notice that or some kind of fat dweeb sitting in his mums basement looking over thousands of pictures while jerking of to illicit pictures.

Compare this and this

I hope they paid the photographer

twitter.com/HarrellKirstein/status/793249045212954628

Best source I could find...looks oddly gradient deficient in the far background.

Good work guys, but until proven otherwise I'm going to assume the pic was shooped up by the same ">LOL DRUMPF" guy who started the last thread.

Wow that's impressive!

She was able to get a few hundred people.

MY SIDES

Link to where this was published?

Trumps Cincinnati rally 2 weeks ago...

>youtube.com/watch?v=DqKq8jjaoQ0

>youtube.com/watch?v=Uqf0J3jg8Wg

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

i love this election

*paid a few hundred people

The one leaf posted looks obviously shopped.

>what are strategically small rallies

Please link to where this photo was used officially or else it's fake and gay.

>SHE HAS TO PHOTOSHOP HER FUCKING RALLIES

REEEEEEEEE

That room looks fucked up? Was this at a concentration camp?

I cannot find the source on the original outside of this very similar photo.

>twitter.com/HarrellKirstein/status/793249045212954628

this

Ok, where did you find the pic you posted here ?

I am calling bullshit.

can i get the uncensored version of that

Fucken Drumpfsters and your stupid manipulated pictures.
THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLY REAL PICTURE !
As you can see it was packed to the sky.
Hillary2016, frog virgins !

The angle is wrong. The original has to exist somewhere.

a different thread is not a source

gay and fake

why dafuk do they need to tell people where they are? unless they aren't from there but that would mean...

I can't find it, was late to the last thread whose OP never sourced it. Clearly a different angle, so there is a true original somewhere.

Perhaps, but where is the real original?

Really agitates the neurons.

That photo was deliberately photoshopped to distract you.

When did pol become some stupid to not realise they are being played.

>ITT dumb fucks.

There is a towering wall of billions of people at this rally! We built a wall before Trump! OF OUR LOYAL SUPPORTERS!

You mean so it doesn't trigger her seizures?

>what is telling yourself whatever lie needed to keep getting paid to CTR regardless of how ridiculous

Was that rally held in a mail room?

Top fucking kek. How can the media say she's winning with a straight face?

did a quick comparison in photoshop. also tested the other pieces (virtually identical) but too lazy to shop it properly.

No need for that, we can tell it's a copy and paste job. We need to find the original photo to see if it's real.

would like to add this doesn't mean its not real. at low resolution patterns may appear, especially when .jpg compression comes into play. the photo transitions very softly, notice the low contrast. would be hard/time consuming to shop it this accurately.

who cares anyway ohio is like +4 trump even in the biased polls

My name isn't Vote. Why would they tell this Vote fellow not to boo? Is Mr Vote a well known boo-er?

What a jerk.

OP here, I can't find it for the life of me...could have been a snapchat or something. Wish the original thread OP would come back. All I know is that this photo is very suspect. I have a friend who was down at this rally protesting and he said there were a few hundred people tops.

>"Ma'am, please stand closer to the rest. Really close. No, closer. Yes, that's fine. Sir? You too."

Lmao. They bus people in to attend rallies, cuz lack of interest. They still need to tell them not to "boo" at her

Literally lol'd.
> to the sky
That's where my sides went. Best post I've seen in weeks

Live in Cincinnati. Drove past Smale Park. It was pretty small.

>canvass

Stop shilling and post the original

It sure wasn't shopped by an accident.

I can see the errors in your Photoshop.

doesn't matter though. Trump won. But now how are you going to be politically incorrect? with trump the winner, you must know that supporting him would be the wrong way for this board... oh well

>giants attend Hillary's rallies

DRUMPF BTFO

is this real

Nobody in Cincy gives a fuck about Hillary Clinton.

Even in the OP picture you can see the angle they had to take that shot from to make the crowd look big, it's a tiny-ass section of the riverside. Lazy as shit.

Also that crowd is much too white for downtown Cincinnati democrats. Much too white.

Why the fuck do people post these photoshops without the original source?

Can't find this anywhere on hillary's social media. I'd love to trash her for this but I don't trust you bitches.

Oh it's that concert at that college that students were given extra credit to attend and duped when hillary just happened to show up and babble for 10 minutes.

>pls don't boo

We are beyond the Jeblands.

How did people even shoop back then? did they just layer two photographs together or something

12.000 hours in Paint

See guys? The rally was so packed that they had to put people across the river. It's over for Drumpf.

Kek