What the fuck Vic?

What did he mean by this, the ABSOLUTE MONARCH ?!

Gypsies are not better, Vic

I thought 616 Doom was a peasant.

He was. But he's so fucking obsessed with being great that he hides that part of his, bringing it up only to gain sympathy. It's why some people have this theory that Doom's not a gyppo,but uses it to make himself seem "downtrodden" and add to his legend.

he is but he also has a giant ego

He is the biggest egomaniac in the history of fiction

I'd say Lex has him beat there. Maybe the Master as well.

Lex frequently has an inferiority complex re: Superman. That's not really the case with Doom re: Richards.

Eh,I'd say he does. He feels so fucking ashamed of what he is (Yuropoor gyppo, ugly, unloved, socially inept) that just takes it all out on the guy who has all that. It's why Reed managed to best him even in magic.

>that smug fucker eating in the middle of the table

Do you mean doom's master? Didn't doom fuck up the marqis or whoever that was

I think you're inferring a lot there, marvel's only ever really said the opposite of that. I think the only times Ive seen doom feeling inferior is when hes trapped in a spell or under the influence of something just briefly before he goes "DOOM AINT NO ONES BITCH" and breaks free

Gotta love Kristoff user.

>Do you mean doom's master?
No, the Master, from Doctor Who.

>I think you're inferring a lot there
It literally happened in Unthinkable. I know people don't like that story, but it's canon.

he might mean the Master from Doctor who

for all of Secret Wars' flaws, Doom's characterization was not one of them

What happened with Kristoff? any mention since Secret Wars?

Nope.

>I'd say Lex has him beat there.

I don't. Lex is definitely angrier, but Doom was always convinced he should be in charge of absolutely everything. It took him actually being in charge of absolutely everything to realize that no, he shouldn't.

Of course his track record is somewhat better than Lex', I'd say.

Lex' response to being confronted with an extradimensional race of gods was to negotiate a shrewd deal with the worst of them.
Doom's response was to build a bomb and blow them all straight to hell.

>Doom's face in that last panel

Honestly, this art. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

>Doom's response was to build a bomb and blow them all straight to hell.
Well, when you put it like that...But still, the Molecule Man allowed him to do all that, it wasn't purely a DOOM feat.

True, but in-story MM was pretty much insane and incapable of doing anything himself.

Of course, it was basically a retread of the infinitely more heroic original from 'Secret Wars' where Doom, alone and outmatched, travels to the Beyonder's realm to fight him, is defeated, dissected alive and dying, and then manages to win anyway. Unf.

That is what makes him Marvel's prime badass. No-one can match him when it comes to brass.
Not even Thanos.

you're goddamn right it wasn't purely a Doom feat

>That's not really the case with Doom re: Richards.
Ehhhh I don't know about that. In his fantasy life as God he literally self inserted himself into Richards place.

>That REEEEEEEE face in the second panel
Kek I don't know whether to laugh at his butthurt or feel sorry for him.

>born better
>mother was literally a gypsie

No, what does he mean by THIS?

he is DOOM so of course he is born better than everyone

He's still a gyppo though, so...