twitter.com/AnonBabble

Batman:
Injustice:
Superman:
GLs
Trinity

that's a sweet Superman, reminds me of McGuinness

i'm ready to get off mr hitch's horrible ride

Is this his last issue/arc? I know Priest is supposed to take over in December.

No he stops at 33. I'm just whining because this arc is so very horrible.

If you kill your mom before you're born you can't go back in time to kill your mom you dumb fuck

Yeah I've only started reading again when Sup Forums kept spamming the kids, I'm pretty lost on what's happening right now.

It's the biggest steaming pile of dogshit Hitch has put out. Which is honestly an impressive level of writing incompetence.

The number one rule about time travel: Don't think about it to much

Hitch's #1 rule, I'm sure. Not the #1 rule of anyone with writing standards.

this arc is actually really fun

Did they make Barry faster than Wally now? When Wally was fighting that Temporal time guy in that Nightwing issue Wally couldn't move at all.

Isn't Barry Allen poor and living with Singh and Piper?

>Don't think about it to much
it's basically a Johns' comic then

They killed Wally, user. So yes. Barry is faster than a dude who is dead.

I don't think Wally is anywhere near as fast as before new 52.

This artist has issues, but god damn he can do widescreen action panel to panel really well.

That a black lantern ring?

>They killed Wally
Already? But he just came back

It's okay. If you have shit taste you can consume shitty things. Blissful stupidity.

It's amazing how you can be won over by the most trite family group hug scene imaginable.

He died last week. Heart gave out. According to solicits he'll be dead until next year at the very least.

Yeah, I did the storytime last week, It's still up in the Archives I think.
They're reviving him in Dec solicits
Looks like it.

Batman really needs to keep his anti-JL plans and equipments under tighter security.

Barry why didn't you fucking phase you doofus.

Well shit, poor Wally just can't catch a break. So how much of a beat down did Dick give Damian?

in December the tagline is literally "WALLY WEST IS DEAD" and the comic is a Donna Troy centric arc. Where is it saying he's revived?

Nothing and probably never will since I don't think Titans and TT are having a crossover anytime soon and by the time they do issue is already resolved.

No one has talked to or addressed Damian about what happened. Everyone seems to think he did the right thing or that what he did didn't deserve a second thought.

Aren't they using Bally to somehow jumpstart Wally's heart again, I think it was the Dec description

why are you so mean

According to december he fails and Bally sticks around in his place. The Bally "attempting to save him" thing is in October. And if Wally's still dead in December, well, you do the math.

They'll merge them both like what happened to Superman and he'll be a delicious mulatto from that day forth

this art is really good

Why are you supporting cancer? Why do you hate the Justice League so much that this is what you want out of the book and these characters?

No they won't. Bally's still fucking around in Teen Titans.

Must have missed that. thanks.

I'm surprised Wallyfans haven't rioted yet, they brought back Wally just to kill him and give him heart problems a few issues after.

You seem to care more about your fiction than other people.

Seek help.

I care more about it than you, for sure.

Like I said, seek help you pathetic escapism addict.

You need some thicker skin if this is what it takes to upset you. You have shit taste in comics, boo hoo, I'm sorry I ruined your day. I'm totally the one that needs a therapist.

>They finally got Mera's hair right
Fucking finally.

I like this guy's art but some of his faces look terrible (Like Wonder Woman and Lois). Why can't his inker do something about that?

Shirt's wrong tho.

> > those lips
>> queen bitch

you're a whining bitch btw
Justice League by Hitch is the first time it has been entertaining since Kelly left

>arthur is into hurt women

>Justice League by Hitch is the first time it has been entertaining since Kelly left

Damning with faint praise. What were you comparing it to, Meltzer?

This stuff's bad. Bad story, bad dialogue, bad character writing. He leans on tropes he can't even begin to handle with any grace. It's far worse writing than even Johns' garbage JL. At least Johns didn't fill his dumb book with shitty time travelling OCs every single arc.

Johns was way worse
it was like reading a shounen

entire arc so far

Justice League 026 (2017) (webrip) (2 covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www58.zippyshare.com/v/50hPATqV/file.html

Justice League 027 (2017) (webrip) (2 covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www107.zippyshare.com/v/gAJB1xxh/file.html

Justice League 028 (2017) (webrip) (2 covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www6.zippyshare.com/v/cGJZQHqm/file.html

Justice League 029 (2017) (webrip) (2 covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www73.zippyshare.com/v/ZU4ofCBv/file.html

You seriously are fucking stupid. Fucking Sup Forums.

>Johns was way worse
You should get an award for having such shit taste.

Is that a bottle or a baseball bat?

Booster and the Legion are usually quite a bit more careful about that though, it's just these kids who are so bad at it that they will probably have a bad run in with Rip Hunter at some point.

This is why Lois is the best.

"Some threat powerful enough it can defeat Superman? Fuck you, get off my husband!"

These kids won't ever matter again in 2 months so I doubt it. Chances are it's all a fucking ruse anyhow.

>hitting my waifu

FUCK YOU ARTHUR REEEEE

>Lois dissing Batman

this is a fine issue

Well, yeah, obviously. But if their timeline doesn't 100% die off-panel-Rip will find them and slap them

Shut up Lois. Your son is going to destroy the world in the future and Superman has fallen under mind control many times.

I love when Diana cuts loose

that's a badass page, deviltrips
Hitch knows how to frame fights hella well

Rip still hasn't even talked to Barry about that whole Flashpoint business so Rip's pretty bad at his job anyhow.

Beat his skinny rich-boy ass, Lois!

What we've seen. He might be following him around just out of panel, observing and waiting for the right time to lay down the smackdown of the century.

>Wonder Woman dominating waifu flash
My dick is diamonds right now

New Wally is already supposed to be mixed, but like every other mixed race character people just forget one half and draw the one they like the most See: Miles Morales, Kyle Rayner, Damian Wayne, Nick Fury Jr., etc.

ok I laughed. Did anyone else laugh? People running into a punch always makes me laugh

It had already been shown before. Yes.

Sorry, I just jumped in on this arc with the kids.

Is Sovereign a new thing in Rebirth?

You are human, you can understand that.. Shut up Lois..

FUCK YOU cunt. This is good stuff. A lot of people enjoy it so SHUT UP. Who are you to decide which bad and which not? Self-Appointed much?

Batman recovered damn fast of Aquacyborgman's beatdown.

The TT did call Damian out about it and had Starfire take over, but Damian just ignored them and acts like he did nothing wrong.

It seems like new Wally is going to be on TT and Titans based on covers. The less time he spends with the TT, the better.

>The TT did call Damian out about it
No, they didn't. BB just got feed up with him and almost begged Starfire to lead the team already.

Why do some fans have a problem with BB for calling out Damian?

I see people all over the internet acting like BB is the bad guy for being fed up.

I don't blame him either for his attitude towards Damian. I'm more pissed off at how passive Kori is.

Temporal grenade trumps speed force
or
Barry is a dumb-ass

Gar comes off like a whiny bitch in #12 (Gotham Resistance), that's about it. Kory should've been leading from the start, which is the biggest problem with the book. There's no reason given for why she's so easy on Damian. Is it because Dick told her to give him a chance? Is it because she wanted to give the kid a chance? Is it because she sees a little of Dick in Damian? Why?

It's taken much too long for her to step up, and in the process, Damian's character has regressed and Kory's been written very plainly for a while.

I don't know why anyone has a problem with Gar aside from him whining in #12, desu.

Its a shitty execution

Christ ... just came from the shitty batman CGI thread and now I'm in the shitty jl CGI thread.

He hit Superman so hard he turned Lois Asian.

>Legacy
heh, also
>Cover colorist still colors mera wrong
How has it been this long without getting fixed.

He got personalized suit cases how much tighter can it get?

Once again, Batman's plans to take down the JL are used by a villain.

You know, now's a good time to see what was in the box from Forever Evil.

So we all agree that in the end, future Arthur will Turn on the Queen to save Mera, and change the future. Right?

not in rebirth specifically, just the secret big bad for this arc. it's likely wonder woman possessed by the alien entity considering the kids are directly focused on killing her.