What would a entire citadel full of alternate versions of you be like?

What would a entire citadel full of alternate versions of you be like?

Who would be the morty's and who would be the ricks?

What kind of society would it be?

It would just be a billion-man orgy in an ocean of whipped cream. There would be comparatively few female versions in there, but it's fine because basically all versions of me are total sluts no matter what gender they are.

pretty much this

My version would be more like the Jerry darecare than a citadel.

Either a group of people who cant stop killing each other / eating each other / fucking each other or a group of people who think they're better than each other.

Being around yourself would bring the shit side of you out.

Agreed, some would say that the worst enemy is yourself.

>eating each other
Also what?

What a dumb fucking question. The very idea of me interacting with alternate versions of myself means they've had different experiences and personalities molded off of those experiences. I'd practically be interacting with someone else.

I just had this conversation with someone the other day. We agreed that a Citadel of me would be the most dull, dispassionate and self satisfied place in existence. Many would starve. I'd be the Ricks, my girl would be the overworked Morties desperately trying to keep things together while hating themselves. I'd take off ASAP, since I know a shitshow when I see one. At least the music there would be nice

Utopic

Yeah, don't wanna do that of course

Here's a thought I just had: how do you know you aren't a silly "themed" version of yourself that's actually pretty different from most other versions? Like, what if you're the nerdy loser version of you and most other yous are actually jocks?

Euphoric.

That's awesome. We're all the doofus versions, anons!

Transcendent.

my parallels are too wicked, intelligent and nihilistic to build a citadel. We're also too stupid to build much of anything

DELIGHT! SIMPLY DELIGHT!

They would probably assemble just to see what their life would be like if the circumstances where a bit different. Everyone would end up settling into some kind of a comfortable routine while while secretly wishing they where someone else. Overall the hole thing would be chill and me's would spend their time debating philosophy. It would probably be like a giant Sup Forums thread but more civil.

We'd save a lot of money buying food in bulk and preparing large meals for any people.

It'd be a bloodbath. Because I Know I hate myself and would relish the chance to be able to kill my self without actually killing myself (especially if they're happier than me), so there's probably at least one other Me who feels the same way.

im so anti-social, I hate crowds but if it was made for me's it might work out though.

we would be aware of each other and thus give everyone room. and machines and stores would have prices and instructions clearly displayed so we wouldn't embarrass each other.

we would also end up fucking, im not even gay but I can see that happening.

So much weed for every version of myself

Full of Doctor Who cosplaying and we can be as boring and officious as the Timelords and even less productive.

Secretly world domination.

this

Mine would be a bunch of alternate versions of me with different personalities, but they will allways stay indoor and never come out.
The "rickest" me i guess would be the only one who would actually do anything with his life.

>everyone gives everybody else space because entire population is autismo
Sounds like Finland

A group of mediocre artist and inventors, who cannot focus on one thing for too long.

Im an anti social so we wouldn´t make a citatel we probably just make a social media site where whe would share interdimentional cartoons. somewhere out there there is a reality where Disney didn´t bought marvel and in there neither spectacular spiderman nor tron where cancelled.

Anarchy. Autists trying to survive on their own. It would be hell.

It'd be no different than the world we live in because we're all alternate versions of eachother already

It would be a wired schizo tech republic with a huge old school agricultural base and a small hyper advanced research lab that just builds things for the sake of building things.

Despite the lacking some modern amenities many would be jealous of how nice a place it would be to live, however it is only nice because all of me agree to follow the rules.

Not sure how it could last if it interacted with others civilizations, outside of a few foreign exchange programs. I fear it would get sacked for it riches and become bitter and then turn into a horrific war machine that revolves around genocide. Some versions of me can be very scary if threatened.

probably just sitting around all day playing video games ,shitposting and watching documentaries / movies and once every 6 days having an existential crisis and start cleaning the city and try to invent/learn shit then just come back to the old rutine

We'd be fucking each other like crazy
Also, since I'm a pretty decent programmer, we'd probably be attempting to build infrastructure to gain power/resources.
We'd probably also do what needed to be done to get a secure line of prescription stimulants to make the above go faster

Depends on how advanced the tech in the place is; if we could we'd have cloning facilities set up so that we could have backups in case of death/a source of disposable manpower. There wouldn't be any real issues as long the place had an adequate supply of pussy, though the higher ups, however they were selected, would get the best pieces of ass.

>Depends on how advanced the tech in the place is
It's as advanced as what's real + what a million of you could make

Kind of Sup Forums, but in one building.

Considering there could be a dimension with advanced technology, the sky is the limit on what's available.

pretty much this...one group of mes would manage wrestle control of the place and not trust the rest of us idiots and keep us all locked up to keep from "fucking things up for the rest of me"