Reminder that Toph was the qtest and best

Reminder that Toph was the qtest and best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S_YlIu-eJvU?t=18m12s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blind rock girl was cute, but too grumpy

Azula had better feet

I remember the creators or something originally wanted a male earth bender to have some love triangle plot, and we almost didn't have toph. Also i wish topics got with sokka, why didn't we ever see any of sokkas kids

If I remember correctly, it was the third writer, the one who wasn't present for Korra, who convinced them to make the change.

I hated how they handled her in Book 4 of Korra.

Ditto. At this point iv just chosen to pretend Korra never happened.

Aaron Ehasz?
youtu.be/S_YlIu-eJvU?t=18m12s

That's like pretending you shit the bed when you actually did or pretending you didn't vote for a nigger as President. Denial works for a bit but you're gonna have to accept that it happened.

Tight.

Come on, mate. Obama had WAAAY more glaring flaws than the color of his skin...

Like giving internet control to the UN, Putting millions of Americans on welfare, a massive spike in terrorism both home and abroad, suffocating taxes and regulations, a healthcare system no one can afford, shall i go on?

Except this isn't about reality. Denial works just fine for something that already doesn't really exist.

Gaara should have murdered her ass.

The biggest one is that he caused the North Korean situation
He got Libya to stop trying to get nukes and then he killed their leader once they did
Now North Korea is supposed to stop getting nukes? Yeah I bet they'll fall for that one

Well stopping North Korea is easy: round the clock drone strikes on Pyongyang.

and a nicer ass, but Toph ends up with the better rack and produces two of the hotest milfs in both series

reminder that she can fit 6 legs into her asshole

Toph doesn't have an asshole.

>Obama got Libya to give up their nuclear program
This fucking board...

Still is

She was a fun character in Season 2, but she started to get kind of annoying in Season 3 and she had some really cringey dialogue ("I don't know who this Jun lady is, but I like her!").

>implying there were only three writers
>not knowing he was the HEAD writer, a VERY rare position to even exist for cartoons in general

>"I don't know who this Jun lady is, but I like her!"
Given the scene, it would have been highly OOC for her NOT to say something very similar at least.

This is true

Stuff like that really puts the kind of work Ehasz did on ATLA into perspective.

If they didn't have a third writer on ATLA like they didn't on Korra season 1 then whatever Toph substitute we would have gotten might have been an even more boring version of Bolin or Mako.

Not to say that Ehasz is a genius or that Bryke aren't good writers or anything, I just don't understand why when planning Korra out they didn't consider having some other writer, not necessarily Ehasz, go over the series bible and provide another perspective on it.

Maybe that way the Korra supporting cast wouldn't have been so one dimensional and shit.