IDW December solicits - Transformers and Hasbro

TRANSFORMERS LOST LIGHT #13

(W) James Roberts (A) Alex Milne (CA) Jack Lawrence

CABIN FEVER! Crammed into a dead Decepticon astropod that's ten sizes too small, the displaced crew of the Lost Light face their most serious threat yet: each other. As tensions rise and tempers fray, only one Autobot is arrogant enough to think he can save the day. Enter Rodimus, expert mediator.

• Part of IDW's Artist's Edition Cover Month!

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/95285543/#95285663
allspecies.wikia.com/wiki/Army_Ant_(Hasbro)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ROM & THE MICRONAUTS #1

(W) Christos Gage (A) Paolo Villanelli (CA) Richard Wentworth

Baron Karza and D'rge, the Dire Wraith sorcerer, have joined forces to carry forward their equally malignant goals-Karza desires to conquer all of Microspace (again), while the Wraiths seek to awaken their Wraith God and conquer Earth! Now it's up to Rom and the Micronauts to form their own alliance in order to stop the evil domination of two worlds! Christos Gage (Amazing Spider-Man, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and Paolo Villanelli (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story) team up to bring us this all-new adventure!

• An all-new Hasbro team-up event featuring your favorite Solstar Knight and the tiniest heroes around!
• Written and illustrated by fan-favorite creators-writer Christos Gage and artist Paolo Villanelli!

SCARLETTS STRIKE FORCE #1

(W) Aubrey Sitterson (A/CA) Nelson Daniel

They've fought back invasions from home and afar-now, they're back on Earth, and ready to take on the wildest, weirdest threats out there! It's Scarlett's G.I. Joe team, the Strike Force, against a brand-new Cobra Commander, a revitalized Cobra, and everyone else trying to conquer Earth... or destroy it! Aubrey Sitterson (G.I. Joe, Street Fighter x G.I. Joe) is joined by superstar artist Nelson Daniel (Clue, Dungeons & Dragons) in The Best Action Comic Ever!

• Featuring all-stars of the Hasbro line as M.A.S.K.: Mobile Armored Strike Kommand and the Transformers join G.I. Joe in the fight against Cobra!

TRANSFORMERS TILL ALL ARE ONE ANNUAL 2017

(W) Mairghread Scott (A/CA) Sara Pitre-Durocher

Elita One, Windblade, and Starscream fight to gain ultimate control of Cybertron! Dark secrets will be revealed in this series finale!

• The shocking finale to the epic Cybertronian saga from Mairghread Scott and Sara Pitre-Durocher!
• A happy ending! For some...

TRANSFORMERS VS THE VISIONARIES #1

(W) Magdalene Visaggio (A/CA) Fico Ossio
Cybertron has been invaded. The Transformers encounter unwelcome guests at the heart of Cybertron-and they may not have their hosts' best interests at heart. Refugees from another world, the Visionaries' startling magical abilities could make them powerful allies... or dangerous enemies.

• Welcome Eisner-nominated writer Magdalene Visaggio (Kim and Kim, Quantum Teens are Go, Secret Empire: Brave New World, Edge of the Venomverse) to the IDW family!

• The Visionaries make their explosive return to comics!
• Magic vs. metal!

Optimus Prime 14

(W) John Barber (A) Livio Ramondelli (CA) Casey Coller

On Cybertron, Optimus Prime battles the Dinobots over the first new Cybertronian life to emerge in four million years! But does he stand a chance when the Dinobots' newest member is two miles tall and eats cities?

• Part of IDW's Artist's Edition Cover Month!
• Optimus Prime deals with the fallout of the First Strike event!

JEM & THE HOLOGRAMS DIMENSIONS #2

(W) Sarah Winifred Searle, Sarah Kuhn (A) Sarah Winifred Searle (A/CA) Siobhan Keenan

In our first story by Sarah Winifred Searle, Shana takes center stage her fashion design final is coming up, but when disaster strikes, will she use Synergy to "cheat" her way through?! And in the second story by Sarah Kuhn and Siobhan Keenan, you only need to know two words: KARAOKE. BATTLE.
• This anthology book features 2 self-contained stories in each issue! Double the rock-n-roll fun!
• Featuring the work of Sarah Winifred Searle, whose comics have been featured by Fresh Romance, The Nib, Iron Circus, and Faith!

• Second story by Sarah Kuhn (Heroine Complex, Heroine Worship), and Siobhan Keenan (Clueless).

Why can't ROM be pried off and continue on its own? The story was at least tolerable and now its going to be derailed by crossover bullshit.

Do not worry, Transformers Vs. Visionaries and Rom & Micronauts are both five issues and Ryall has spoken like there's a chance he might be writing for Rom again at some point.

This is a spinoff mini. It's going to continue as it was afterwards.

>(W) Aubrey Sitterson

No more IDW for me until Aubrey Sitterson is gone

Alex Milne is back!!!

Between

>Scorponok reveal
>Mutineers trilogy
>Alex Milne returning as artist.

Is...Lost Light finally getting good.

The fucking Visionaries?

At least its only a mini. Thank fuck for that.

why aren't we talking more about this?

What, you thought they'd use an IP people like? Silly user.

Thank god, no more shitty art.

No TMNT or any news about Disney comics?

Yet Livio Ramondelli will return to Optimus Prime, this time to fully take interior art duties. Did you know that the creators for the December 2017 IDW titles were leaked? desuarchive.org/co/thread/95285543/#95285663

The whole month's list is out now on any of the news sites.

Its Triceraton Month on TMNT (well, not officially, but both titles are about them).

>Triceraton month.
With this and the second crossover with ghostbusters I'm hyped.

Go cry to you GI Cunt friends nobody cares

Someone could storytime Wrath of Karza #5 and G.I. Joe: First Strike?

???

There is a annual? Good.

That's my face and body language when Transformers Lost Light.

Only if you enjoy sitcom's humor, insufferable characters and aimless plots.

>Eisner-nominated writer Magdalene Visaggio
Eisner awards are as meaningful as MTV awards these days.

that cover is fucking great what the hell

>FOUR undercuts in one image
Must be a record.

Fucking shit, ROM was the only non TF comic that is doing well! He doesn't need this shit! Cram Micronauts with the Visionaries or something.

Fuck me I hope. Milne's art will at least make me want to read it again.

>No Rock
If Aubrey did kill him I swear...

>generic cartoon ants
Fuck this, seriously, just have them fight Cobra or other scifi badies! The generic cannon fodder shit with the fluffies was enough.

Giving GI Joe to Scott would even be better since she worked in Renegades.

As long as Anole is still around, no.

Since Rodimus is on the cover I'm gonna hope he actually gets back to, ya know being the protagonist.

>If Aubrey did kill him I swear...
He's in the First Strike oneshot
>generic cartoon ants
Those are Army Ants! Presumably they're, like, some sort of Cobra bio-engineered soldiers.

Thank you.

Did the Army Ants toys have a backstory?

Isn't that every piece of transformers media?

Not much

allspecies.wikia.com/wiki/Army_Ant_(Hasbro)

Bump

I'm predicting this major thing Milne will do for Lost Light is the season finale.

I still say the best solution is Starscream giving half his power to Windblade. King and queen of Cybertron. Starscream should at least be the one to take care of the planet's defenses. Windblade can deal with everything else.
13 issues and still not back to the rest of the crew. From the sound of it everything is going to be resolved with the Rodsquad doing anything about it. Great writing JRo. I'm guessing Rodimus will probably link up with the Scavengers in upcoming issues.

Starscream's a fag still pining for alternate universe boi Megatron, that isn't ever gonna happen.

No!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!

Windblade becoming the ruler of Cybertron is the last thing that character needs.

Co-ruler. As horrible as Starscream can be, they're gonna need him for everything coming their way. Windblade sharing power with him would be a palatable choice to the Cybertronian populace and unlike Elita he can actually work with Windblade.

You don't recognize the Army Ants?

Oh, man. Army Ants. Never would I imagine they would dig them up. That really makes me wonder about the Inhumanoids now.

bump

Let me rephrase that: Being practically the "queen" to Starscream's "king" is the last thing that character needs.
First first mission from god, then total edge-lord, now ruler of a planet next to the fangirl bait.

no

I suppose that's worded poorly. Not Starscream's queen but rather Cybertron's. At odds with Starscream except in the cases of national defense. After the titan apocalypse she's the hero of Cybertron and Starscream doesn't have nearly as much going for him right now.

Is there a reading guide for IDW Transformers, or more specifically a list of what's collected in the big "IDW Collection" hardbacks and what's missing from them? I'm trying to get into it but I'm confused as fuck.

I legit do, so I'm golden.

The wiki lists what's in each collection.

I want to degrade Anode and I want her to feel guilty about enjoying it.

... Don't leave me hanging, asshole.

But they didn't. It was a complete statement. What else were you expecting?

Yes

And for GI Joe?

I want to get into IDW Transformers and pick up the ongoing, but i am confused as fuck. Where should i start reading them user?

I think maybe wanted source. It's the only Anode image on the booru.

Unless they wanted me to write a more full story, in which case maybe later.

MTMTE issue 1

>JN Wiedle art

If you actually read the thread before you posted anything you would have seen the guide six posts up here , which can give you an idea of where you'd like to start.
Same advice, only you could use the guide to know where to properly start that era of the comics: The Death of Optimus Prime sets up MTMTE and should be read before it.

Holy shit, it suddenly makes sense why I'm seening so many people getting bootyblasted about the Lost Light never finding the Knights of Cybertron: they got bad advice about where to start and never read the bit in Death of Optimus that shows that was never the real concrete reason to launch.

>implying you don't want to buttfuck her skeleton ass

homo

???

It's gonna be about six years with them not really any closer at all come December. It was ok when they were having adventures. They were at least doing something. Now. It's JUST pointless character drama for the sake of drama rather than actually moving a plot forward or letting the characters be more than than the idiots they have become.

Blame Megatron on that. He's cased more harm than good and his introduction to the cast only furthered shifted everything to personal drama rather than episodic fun adventures.

I blame JRo for that. Megatron would have been good as an addition to the cast had he not been given a command position. It was a ship crewed by Autobots. Not an Autobot ship. And he made that fucked captain, rather than giving him some title to be used as a possible resource than any real command.

Bump

Stop posting this shit. If you're the one making it, stop making it as well.

It's shit.

Thanks. I am currently colour-coding this list myself to illustrate what each IDW Collection volume contains and what they don't, will post when I'm done.

No.

Maybe

>her
you better check your privilege before she cries to her mindless SJW followers about how oppressive you're being to her

And done. Hopefully this is useful to someone besides myself.

Yes

So after buying the recent Humble comics bundle I think everything here that's not highlighted is what I'm missing.

Are there any particular comics on this list (besides the main series) that are really worth getting?