Thoughts on this guy?

Thoughts on this guy?

Albanian nigger, bearable only because he lets AIDS-infected faggots die via capitalism.

Honorary Jew

he's our guy

Based AF. His YouTube videos are really interesting

HE IS ARE GUY END OF STORY.

He's not a big guy.

You're a fucking asshole

i heard he has herpes

clever

I liked you before you started posting about yourself on Sup Forums

Well fuck you too

Fuck off Martin.

what a piece of shit

Goddamnit

What a fine looking young lad. What? He's in his 30s? Holy fuck, Peter Pan is real!

damnit

I'm so sick of this dumb fucking meme. I never reply to these except now because GODDAMN IT JUST STOP

You fucker. Here's your (you)

Maybe someone should increase the price of herpes medicine by 5000%

Recently turned 28, have been aging backwards for about two years now. Quitting drinking a couple months now kicked it into overdrive. I got stopped at my new job recently because somebody thought I was a lost thirteen year old, never would've happened a couple years ago. My hair was thinning up front and I stopped washing it (only once or twice a month), only conditioning, and the thinning went away.
Spooky.

fuck

cocks

His live streams are boring I have no ideas why you faggots watch him other than wanting to suck his cock.

ARE MARTIN

shyster

bad chess player

nigger

God damn it

You piece of shit.

Handsome and he helped a bunch of malaria aids niggers die.

he dindu nuffin

He's not great at League of Legends. I ate him like twelve times as Darius in one game.
Aside from that frankly I like him. I don't think he's "one of us" but he's definitely a troll, which means he's a kindrid spirit at least.

I don't think about him.

Martin pls

mum...

Just

no faggots died unfortunately, else he WOULD be our guy

I raise you an Immunity Cat

faggot

I like him a lot. Probably due to some species of narcissism, he didn't cave to the pressure surrounding his business decisions and life choices. Instead, he gets laughs out of trolling the people who see him as a bad guy, all the while building an image and a personal brand that he could probably use in the future to his advantage. I think the things he does are relatively calculated to this end.

I think that there are some he has chosen as allies, which are us, and he reveals some of his intentions and motivations through his stream, which were intended for us. I can definitely see why he made the business decisions he made.

I wish he could take over Sup Forums. I think, because of the persona he has built / is building, he could make Sup Forums into the internet hate machine that it once was. I think he could make a lot of money through memetic operations that would be seen by the media (and many of us) as just Sup Forums shenanigans. For whatever reason, he has set himself up as an enemy of the established order and has been victimized by some of that order (big pharma money and interests). He could use us to attack his enemies, which also happen to be our enemies, and make us more influential in the process.

uiygvuy

fuckin cancer, why do i always click these shits

breh