What is Sup Forums's opinion on Uncle Grandpa?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Uncle Grandpa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg8RtoqoR7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I actually like it. I didn't watch it at first because Sup Forums hated it but one day it came on and was pleasantly surprised how decent it was. Art style isn't the best though

I didn't really like it and I don't miss it.

>What is Sup Forums's opinion
Usually wrong is what it is.

It was better than it looked, but it looked pretty bad.

>from the creators of modern Spongebo-
It's shit and by the FUCKWITS who ruined my #childhood.

Last good CN cartoon.

Didn't try to be overly-complex and didn't rely on Family Guy-tier shock value like Teen Titans Go.

Extremely hit and miss but even the hits weren't that great

This.

Some scenes are funny I admit it. I chuckled at the crossover with the other toons and the Steven Universe thing was cool, some of the Beary nice and Hot dog man were also decent, but besides that it was very, VERY bad, also they messed up Mr. Gus, constantly after a while.

>I didn't watch it at first because Sup Forums hated it
>listening to anyone on Sup Forums
>ever

It was great.

dopest shit from cn in awhile. just about jokes and was well animated. also had a really good cast.

It was good. The final season was the best one.

I like the old pilot bit I think the show is boring. The pilot was a bit like Ren & Stimpy. The show took out all the edges and the results was bland randomness.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg8RtoqoR7I

I detest the stuff being fed through the idiot box to my nephews.
And looking back before my time, most of what was fed to my generation. The best of the bunch was and is reruns of the older stuff.
Good thing that I mostly read books and watched the reruns in the regional TV, which was and still is quite based.

This. UG had the potential to be something truly irreverent while still being just a silly cartoon with good jokes (Browngardt worked on fucking CHOWDER), but the show ended up being simply alright for the most part, with various hidden gems throughout its run.

Best episodes (for anyone who's interested):
>Nickname
>Perfect Kid
>Leg Wrestle
>More Uncle Grandpa Shorts
>The History of Wrestling
>Aunt Grandma
>Dog Day
>Ballin'
>Big Trouble for Tiny Miracle
>Ballroom (my personal favorite)
>Weird Badge
>The Return of Aunt Grandma
>MacGuffin

I really enjoyed UG, but I feel it could've learned a thing or two from Wander Over Yonder and/or the modern Mickey Mouse Shorts, two cartoons with perfect comedic timing and visual gags.

>UG visits the CN office.

underrated gem

"Underwater, the fish don't stink."

It was great and completely different than most of CN's roster. I will miss it.