Hmm

this image really activated my almonds

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_E._Warren_Air_Force_Base
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Awww yisss, national city & chula vista, basically northern Mexico

Kek nice, saved. Reminds me of this one.

Checked, it's OC btw.

I just looked up "sanctuary cities map" and "electoral map by county," picked the first and second images and made a collage on my phone that took literally 10 seconds.

>activated my almonds
Best one yet kekd aloud

It's from /fit/ iirc
The activated almonds meme

Fucking Tucson, kill yourselves you pieces of shit.

I hope sb1070 still hurts your vaginas.

Don't forget to cool your calories brehs

What a coincidence!

If the green pin drop represents a state why don't all states have a green pin drop?

States that have sanctuary cities you dingus.

Nvm I'm retarded

>inb4 lern 2 reed feggit

here you are, user

Mostly UofA brainwashed libcucks and hispanics.

sorry to bother but wtf "sanctuary city" goes for?

wisconsin is not that blue

Sanctuary cities are cities where illegal aliens are not punished for their illegal status and can participate and live as if they were actual citizens.

Why is this allowed?

jewish agenda. they wants a raceless under class ruled by a ethnically pure jewish elite class. as whites we need to rise up but who knows how

it might hurt their feelings otherwise :(

Friendly reminder, illegals can collect welfare by hijacking veterans IDs too, the IRS doesn't care because it's "not their department".

cause it provides democrats with votes

Strange how the further you get from Mexico the greater the number of places willing to be sanctuary cities.

It's almost like non-whites are brought in to skew elections, all while whites are encouraged to fight among themselves despite having common interests

I wonder who could be responsible?

ssure

I can't defend my hometown's abhorrent behavior, but maybe I can explain it. Tucson is the kind of place where you do cocaine in the restroom and then go outside to piss on the bar wall. I love going to concerts in Tucson because the girls at the beer stand are too drunk to cut me off. When you're as intoxicated as the average Tucson resident, even the liberal agenda kind of sounds like it makes sense.

Remember the episode of Family Guy where Peter went to Tucson and the guy said he saw a wet-T-shirt contest at the Tucson Philharmonic using chocolate milk? Yeah, that's total bullshit; we don't have a Philharmonic.

suuuuuuure

wtf are all those nukes in wyoming and nebraska and shit. Near cheyanne

As a working legal immigrant from the Caribbean, this pisses me off.

Also indicates the country's best music areas.

basically big cities are welfare state zones where communism and erosion of liberty thrives

lmao the spics can't get to AK or Hawaii

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_E._Warren_Air_Force_Base

where working on it

That image looks crazy 3d on my phone screen... when I turn the brightness up it doesn't look 3d... anyway now I will read the graphic to see what it's all about.

A lot of US ICBM silos are located in/near the central plains, because they're the furthest from any coast, and thus any incoming enemy nukes.

>where working on it
>where
>we are
you fucking mong

Yea really gets the noggin thinkin goy!

>burger education

So they basically just nuke those entire areas into oblivion?

that's not accurate, Houston is a sanctuary city.

Seems legit ... tons of gun violence in the literal middle of fucking nowhere national forests in northern minnesota

Yes. Those are hardened underground facilities, plus those are areas likely to have ABM defense.

The easiest way to get through ABM systems is to simply send so many warheads at once the defense system gets saturated can't stop them all.

So we just spread them out so they have to send a different nuke to each one?

Gee, it's like they thought this out.

>pacific Northwest
Welp, it WAS nice.

>mfw blue on every map

fuck this place

I'll bet the guy who kicked off this meme is really regretting his homemade coconut now.

its probably per capita
and there are a lot of indians in northern minnesota