GET FRANKED
youtube.com/watch?v=lIY6zFL95hE&feature=youtu.be

Fucking finally

So, how will they fuck it up?

>Doctor Castle, I'm CIA

Neat

HOLY FUCK

GET FUCKING FRANKEDDDDDDDD

I hope it's better than the recent shows they've done.

DareDevil (minus Hand shit) and maybe Jessica Jones were good, the rest were just mediocre at best

I better see lots of FRANKING and not much shitty CGI blood

holy shit, those bullet snares work perfectly for this

Still no release date, WTF netflix!

Karen x Frank OTP

Is the cop at the end of the trailer gonna be the sagely old, black man that gets killed because of Frank?

>metallica

Well it's off to a bad start already.

Luke Cage was good until Cottonmouth was killed off.

Sup Forums pls go.

they're waiting for New York Comic Con 2017 to reveal this, don't ask me how I know this.

>butt rock

whos ready to get franked

because I could use a deep franking

Suck my dick faggot

Dunno, but judging by your post you will dislike it regardless of what they do with it.

Very nice

How do you know this?

Refer to faggot

>dat guitar riff kicking in with the title sequence

YES.

Castle was the best part of Daredevil's S2. This gon b gud.

Is there buzz on this show? Is there actually a strong showrunner with a point like DD S1 and JJ S1 or is it more "you'll watch this trash because you like this character" like Iron Fist and Defenders and CW and pretty much every other cape show?

>NOT KILLED AT THE PARK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>butt rock
im thinking its a dream sequence

That's the same black cop from Daredevil so I doubt he'll die.

Jessica Jones was the biggest disappointment of them all to be honest.

Of course it is. it's all blurry and shit

Defenders was good though. So was Daredevil S2 and Luke Cage.

We don't speak of Iron Fist.

So the Punisher doesn't kill gangbangers and weird street level super villains and instead they're turning it into a political thriller where he shoots "bad government guys"?

LLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Purple Man running away for the 100th time still held my interest better than fucking Iron Fist.

Can we just kiss already

Soap?

You see, user, disappointment implies you had any hope in something to begin with. What hope could there be with Scott Buck running things?
Meanwhile, Rosenberg is responsible for some of my favourite Dexter episodes.

I'm worried that he'll just go in guns blazing all the time, instead of being a tactician.

>defenders was good
no, it was a bigger disappointment than bvs

>opinions

it's not numetallica though. and the rapid snares work really well for this trailer

I'm a little disappointed that he'll be Franking government agents instead of slavers and pedophillic parents but that "fair enough" line got me pretty hyped

>the frank eho his a blade under his skin days before he was captured
>not tactical

>not Megadeth - Holy Wars... The Punishment Due
One job.

Doesnt look promising based on this trailer.
The villain looks like its gonna be a corrupt militar general that will be cruel and bland.
I wish it was just Frank killing criminals to the point where a lot of criminals join forces to take him down. Bring then some villains from the comics. But no,its gonna be about the fucking family again.

>yfw critics shit on it for "le cis white male goes on a gun touting kill spree"

>wasting Sigourney Weaver like that
The biggest crime.

You'd think an actor playing a character who's known for running around with guns would do a better job of making it look like he wasn't running around with a prop gun. And those CG muzzle flashes look terrible

That's just Punisher War Zone. Which I still think is pretty good.

>But no,its gonna be about the fucking family again.
What kind of fucking statement is this? Go watch fucking John Wick you autist.

makes sense you want dudes to suck your dick if you're a metallica fan.

>The villain looks like its gonna be a corrupt militar general that will be cruel and bland.

To be fair, most of these Netflix shows after Daredevil S1 have had some kind of "twist" that adds a secondary main villain. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now as far as an antagonist goes, because outside of the Hand bullshit the villains in these shows have been ranged from solid to GOAT.

So... The Generals from MAX are going to be the villains? Cool, Barracuda could show up.

The government *are* the pedophiles, so don't be disappointed

I just wanted Bulats as the villains.

Fuckin' A!!!

Wish Garth Ennis would appear as an extra in this

Should've went with a crime lord. Crime lords are the only good Netflix Marvel villains.

DARKNESS

>metallica

IMPRISONING

this actually looks great. first time since daredevil that I'm looking forward to a Marvel Netflix show

My name is Not Important; what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate the criminal underworld, and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always want to kill violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no criminal life is worth saving, and I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill and it's time for them to die; my Punishment crusade begins... here.

Kind of hate that their still being cute about the release date, but still a good trailer.

Also, Micro's the skinny looking nerd right? Calling it now, he's the true antagonist.

Ben Garrison show when?

cant i just get this but with the slavers arc? i need frank franking people who deserve a good frankin.

>no exact release date

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And justice for all was still decent, user. Dont make the mistake of going full retarded "hurr durr metallica was always shit"

>go watch a great movie
what kind of insult is this?

>More "muh family"
>More "muh evil FBI/government"
>No actual criminal Franking
>Frank's family's death couldn't have just been a picnic shootout, which perfectly encapsulates the fact that Frank could never catch a break even when he had it

I knew I couldn't trust Netflix.

I'm actually excited for a Marvel Netflix release again what the fuck.

I'm happy with the government being the villains. I don't think the Punisher should only go after street-level criminals.

The actor in War Zone was perfect.

>No actual criminal Franking
>implying the government can't be criminals too

Are you really telling me government shenanigans is more fun than Frank going after drug cartels, rapists, Barricuda, Jigsaw, and filthy crime lords?

Ray Stevenson is the best Frank too. It's too bad he had to be in a shit movie.
Bernthal's Frank may be badass, but Stevenson felt like death made flesh when he was killing and not angsting.

this.
how fucking boring.thanks for nothing netflix

>watching Dexter at all ever

I enjoyed War Zone a LOT. I won't say that it's good, but it's a lot of fun to sit back and watch.

I don't see any reason it can't be.

I am hoping that the government are involved in dirty shit and it's not just a military cover-up though.

>strong showrunner
>JJ S1
Pick one

Yeah Stevenson *looked* exactly like an older frank should

Sorry user, contractually obligated to dislike Metallica due to how shitty they were treating Dave Mustaine. Plus I've actually never really been that big on their music, it's like super generic rock. It's like being sick of ac/dc or the rolling stones. They're just boring.

Wait, there are people who bitch about the "muh family" angle?

It's dull as shit, and done a million times. I'm tired of the fancy suit government guy being corrupt in every fucking movie and show. He shouldn't even be in it.

Punisher is about punishing, not revenge and government ladders. Most government-involved Frank stories usually leave the actually government shit to a minimum, or at least keep it from being up its own ass. It definitely doesn't help that it HAS to be involving Frank's family AGAIN. At this point it's Commando, but serious.

>Frank is fighting the government because fighting criminals is racist
Not entirely surprised.

If they don't have the scene where this dude gets his ball cut off im gonna be pissed

I'm not so hot on the idea of his family being taken out as a large conspiracy

>Barracuda
Who should play him? We need an absolutely gigantic nigga.

FRANKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT IT SEE
ABSOLUTE FRANK

Maybe Mike Tyson?
Would be a step-up from that shitty Kickboxer reboot he's gonna play in.

>Punisher
>It's a revenge story involving a secret agency

Bet all the shootouts are gonna be in crammed office hallways too.

Terry Crews.

I get that, but the general vibe of the comments seems to just be against the idea of them being touched upon at all.

Tiny Lister

The one thing I got from seeing his family like that is the "we're still dead" scene will most likely happen

Read more comics. The through-line of Ennis' Punisher MAX was about spooks and a conspiracy by the brass to first recruit and then kill off Frank.

Terry Crews should be JJJ though

>Defenders was good though
Keep telling yourself that, user

Not gonna lie, this trailer disappointed me more than anything. Way too much fucking government and army fuckers. I can't even see any fucking gangbangers being killed. What the fuck is the point of making a Punisher series where he just takes out 'muh government'. Fuck man.

My nigga

Yeah, all 10 of them while the rest involved the criminal underworld.

Agreed. Keep metal music away from the Punisher.