THIS IS NOT A DRILL

QUICK, GET #PeterKadzik TRENDING. MISSPELL IT IF YOU HAVE TO.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=kadzik&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
justice.gov/ola/meet-assistant-attorney-general
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3933
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36336
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23258
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37072
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37409
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38937
petitions.whitehouse.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=0v9XwEGss28
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/24/clinton-ally-aided-campaign-fbi-officials-wife.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't get it

The guy has obvious ties to the dems

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr

Who is "the guy" and why do I care if he likes democrats?

I'm sure no one saw this coming

In charge of the Huma Investigation on the DOJ side.

nvm
i readThat's not good. They will just let the shit off the hook.

:(

Why can't people just be honest :(

Google "Peter Kadzik and John Podesta." They are best friends. Everyone had to see this coming... If we can alert the world beforehand, maybe there's hope through meme magic

Bump bump, this is so corrupt

I'm surprised oversight committee hasn't sent DOJ a letter demanding Kadzik recuse himself.

in fact, half the DOJ should just go home because they are in neck deep with the Clinton machine.

Fucker is friends with Podesta.

>op post
>2+2 =
>pls guys halp what does it mean

there's spoonfeeding then there's just being a fucking retard.

When they go low
They get friends in high places

Not if Trump wins, then they can all fuck off.

Doesn't matter when Trump wins, he will just appoint a special prosecutor.

From the_donald:

Wikileaks query

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=kadzik&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
DOJ Page for Peter J. Kadzik

justice.gov/ola/meet-assistant-attorney-general
Podesta openly talks about Peter Kadzik keeping him out of jail once already

Willing to help. Fantastic lawyer. Kept me out of jail. I'm sure Christine knows him. Wants to help. Think he would be an excellent vet lead.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3933
Peter Kadzik has dinner at John Podesta's house

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36336

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2016-01-13 01:39 Subject: Re: Dinner tomorrow night Yes sorry. 7:30 at our place
On Tuesday, January 12, 2016, Peter Kadzik [email protected] wrote: We on?
Kadzik's Son(?) Contacts Podesta and offers to "help the campaign"

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23258
From: "PJ Kadzik" Date: May 5, 2015 7:44 AM Subject: Reaching Out: PJ Kadzik To: Cc: John, Hope all is well for you during what I can only imagine is an extremely busy time. I was with my father and Amy recently, and they both suggested I reach out to you. I would love to find some time to connect and see if there may be an opportunity for me to help on the campaign.
Kadzik invited to birthday dinner for brother DC lobbyist Tony Podesta# confirmed - bday

Date: 2015-10-20 15:10 Subject: Fwd: friday night at posto for Tony's birthday...
Student asks Podesta for a connect to Kadzik

HONESTLY FUCK THE FAGGOT DEMOCRATS.

WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING. WE HAVE TO ACT. WE CANT SIT HERE AND BE RAPED

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37409
Date: 2014-03-11 16:06 Subject: Peter Kadzik Hi Professor, I wanted to reach out to you about the possibility of me meeting with Peter Kadzik to discuss my paper. Is there a way I can reach out to him or would you mind putting me in touch?
Podesta receives call from Kadzik

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38937

we cant just SIT AROUND AND WATCH WHILE THEY FUCK US OVER FOR ALL TIME

we NEED to DO SOMETHING

WEW LAD

I don't use Kikebook and Twatter so I can't help.

Peter Kadzik who is in charge of WIENER investigation is close personal friends with PODESTA!

If it wasn't rigged Hillary would be in cuffs by the end of the week. If it wasn't rigged Hillary wouldn't even be allowed to run.

They're already going away from the Clinton Foundation (wonder why). I bet you anything before Nov 8th, Comey is forced to testify that she's innocent or dies a martyr

Wikileaks has called everything from the start.

If only there was a way to coordinate with other people who have the same beliefs as you.. People who feel the same, and are willing to act to prevent these problems..

Oh well.

bump

I like it, it rhymes
Also bump

Like pottery

>Posting cucks on plebbit's copies of our digging
Nigger they just raided the CFG and posted it to their page

explain pls

Goddammit this tug of war between the forces of shill and truth is killing me inside I just want it to be over already and Trump-sama to become the president we desperately need to thwart these Moloch loving fucks.

Read thread

Less than 2 weeks to go m90 we're almost there

> Kadzik is close friends with Podesta
> Kadzik is the DOJ attorney assigned to the email case

2 + 2 = Clinton has her claws in the investigation

for fuck's sake

BRAVO AMERICA
R
A
V
O

bump

I hope you guys are signal boosting this shit. Tweet to popular TrumpFags on twitter, and Trump family/campaign people. Chaffetz Gowdy as well.

#PeterKadzik

CREATE A PETITION!!!
>CREATE A PETITION!!!
CREATE A PETITION!!!
>CREATE A PETITION!!!

Oh boy am i glad you put the original source there

Blatant conflict of interest!

BUMP OF DOOM

GET THIS SHIT ON FOX NEWS

Bump

Get on this too lads. The rats are jumping ship.
youtube.com/watch?v=0v9XwEGss28

spread this shit. the normies need to know.

Old news, bruh! #PeterKadzik on Twitter. Forward it to any news media you can.

FUCK

On it. Yeah, the Kadzik thing is way more important. The bulk of the DoJ is a corporate revolving door. I do NOT trust them to handle cases like this at all.

Bump

Invited to birthday party

Pic related will tell our VIPs out to take down Kadzik. Keep this thread at the top of the catalog, lads.

OT'S LIKE A REAL LIFE TRUE DETECTIVE

EVERYONE IS IN ON IT

SOON WE'LL HAVE VIDEO OF KILLARY SACRIFICING A BABY TO BAPHOMET AND THE PEOPLE WILL STILL NOT CARE

>US DoJ Assistant AG briefing Congress about the Huma Abedin email investigation is Peter Kadzik
>Lynch is AG
>Kadzik is her Assistant
>WikiLeaks tweets about Kadzik
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I was skeptical about this whole thing from the very beginning. My theory has always been that they are getting the email situation out of the way by making it seem like they found more evidence so the FBI can say it did a more thorough investigation and close the case so she can't then be impeached after she's coronated.

The fact that wikileaks is posting about this connection disproves the "optimistic" theory that she's actually fucked because much of that was based on the theory that wikileaks was holding something over their head as blackmail.

This is once again propaganda mind control theater brought to you by the (((masters))).

They probably planned on doing this right before the election on purpose whether she was ahead in the polls or not. The idea being that there won't be enough time for the public to scrutinize over it and by the time they catch on that she was let off the hook again, they will have already voted and its smooth sailing from then on out for her. She can and will rape us again and again and again and there's nothing we can do about it.

>mfw libcucks call me a conspiracy theorist for claiming there's a conflict of interest here
>mfw they call me the same when bringing up the meeting between Lynch and Clinton

How fucking far gone are these shills? Is there any way of fixing them?

I don't know whether to laugh or murder everyone.

I'm going offline for a few minutes to cry into a pillow and punch it

Hillary is already dead. The flies know.

You guys need to come up with another catchy twitter campaign to inform the masses. Bitching on Sup Forums won't achieve anything.

This shadow organisation is fucking everywhere

I don't believe it, they wouldn't sacrifice Huma without a reason.

I thought they just liked shit

No
There's a reason pic related is the best solution

Let's say that the FBI believes that Wikileaks or other parties are going to release the emails anyway. Do you think they can get the DOJ to comply with the investigation if they realize the gravity of the situation? In that the Loretta Lynch types may want to cover their own asses if they understand what is about to happen

BUMP DAMMIT!
GET IT TRENDING DON'T LET THEM INTERFERE!

whoops

FUCKING THIS
DO SOMETHING
JESUS CHRIST

Right now it's #PeterKadzik we need to make his connections to Podesta clear

You're a good man cunt

Sure they would
She's a kebab who follows Islam and was raised in Saudi Arabia until college
Shes not one of them by default and then on top of that she's not even American
The globalists are dark but they always hold the non-whites as collateral

STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND SPAM TWEETS TO GOWDY AND SHIT. IDFK. THIS NEEDS TO GET ON THE NEWS.

So are you ya poof

Bump for justice

Shit we are fucked.

welp so much for that
she didnt do nuffin

Doesnt the fbi know about this already???

They just want to lay the email case to rest and I'm willing to bet part of this is a ruse to get the FBI to put out an official statement repeating/"confirming" the Russia hacked us/wants to affect the election thing.

All of this Russia deflection, from the very beginning will now be officially legitimized when Comey come out and says Clinton is in the clear and then says the FBI and CIA found a connection to Russia and the leaks and that they have been altered or something to that effect.

This whole thing is a show which is why the media is magically "turning" on her (for now). When the FBI comes out with their statement, expect the cuckfest to be on full blast with apologies and the works.

They plan on throwing Huma and Weiner under the bus for good measure, make no mistake. The FBI will conclude that they are potentially Russian spies and will start an investigation not it which will eventually lead to life imprisonment for them both. Seeing those two get backstabbed will be the silver lining to this letdown revelation.

I've always liked you, floridanon

Underrated

What's absolutely fucking crazy is that Podesta has TWO moles.

One in the Justice Department - Peter Kadzik.
>zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr

And one in the FBI - Andrew McCabe.
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/24/clinton-ally-aided-campaign-fbi-officials-wife.html

That's how crazy this is getting.

This is how corrupt Hillary is.

Hillary has spent her entire life building these links in the chain, putting key people in specific places.

Wonder why she wasn't prosecuted the first time?

This is why.

It's stacked in her favor.

That's the problem! The DOJ decided to step in. Comey's got his hands behind his back. And, the vast majority of the American public have no idea about this.

Fuck yeah this is a great angle of attack on the DOJ, who have been attacking the FBI and Comey. Expose DOJ corruption!! It's way deeper than Loretta Lynch meeting Bill Clinton.

Just something to think about. Didn't Larry Nichols once say that the Clintons were trained to fight and win from the "under-dog" position?

Peter the emails, give them to a true american

Same here mate, close friend of mine and his dad live with you lot(dad was born there and moved to the US in the 80's until his wife died and moved back in '05)
Keep 'em safe please

So will Americans take their guns and overrule real tyranny like this?

Shit's got nothing on a few taxes. Motherfuckers need to fix this shit. muh nigs.

#GetOutOfDoJ

Why is wikileaks feeding us these one by one?
Wouldn't they have already barreled through these?
Its like they're going through them when they send them out...