There has been a lot of shittalk about Indians on this board recently

There has been a lot of shittalk about Indians on this board recently.
Just a reminder that don't fall for the divided and conquer tactics.
t.Your bro

K

>shittalk

>There has been a lot of shittalk about Indians on this board recently.
>Flag

indians are the true aryans

Came here to say this.
Blondes can't get enough of me apparently

>shittalk
Haha, fuck.
Some of you are alright. Don't go to the loo tomorrow.

>go with indian guy to get new IDs
>he brings a wad of cash with him
>ask him what the cash is for
>bribes
>tell him you don't have to bribe officials in civilized countries

hahaha what a fucking backwards country where you have to bribe the government to get a fucking ID card

> implying that smelly shitskin dravidians are Aryans
> forgetting that in the Hindu Vedas it clearly states a war between fair skinned and shitskinned dravidians which lost to the Aryans

Source: OP's fat ass

>Canada
>Civilized?

As long as Indians hate Pakis, I have no problems with them.

Pajeet, we now you are bros, we all hate pakis. But iyou have to understand, there are no designated shitting streets in Sup Forums (maybe in Sup Forums or /s4s/)
So... Poo in loo.

>shittalk

These memes make themselves

Sorry, but poos will always not poo in the loos. The fact of the matter is pooing in designated shitting streets is a fact of existence being a pajeet. Its part of your religion too

Why do you guys have a habit of losing every fucking final.
Why can't angel Di Maria not get injured in a semi.
I mean it's disheartening to see how much pain Messi has gone through because an average Argentine is lazy as fuck

I like Indians plz nuke Pakistan

Nope. We love cleanliness

Is part of the game.. When you have a football team worth more than 4 rupees you will understand.

POO IN LOO

Why can't our country be good friends with you instead of Pakistan?

You can go to space, India. Believe in yourself.

fuck off.

you are irrelevant.

no one likes you.

poo in loo.

>We love cleanliness

kek

Pouring a bottle of Drakkar Noir over your head has nothing to do with clenliness, Pajeet.

>t.Your bro
>shittalk
we shit talk you for just that reason. We're men, iron sharpening iron, forever. It's out of love we tell you to poo in loo. Never forget that friend.

And nuke Pakistan. You can even call us shart in marts while you do so.

Poor India. They can't even have one thread that doesn't end up being immediately derailed.

Oh, and POO IN THE GODDAMN LOO

Poo in loo is nothing new here.
Good luck getting past that meme.
Just because we meme at you doesn't mean we see you as an enemy.
Don't go and make yourself into one.

CURRY FAST
OUT HIS ASS
EVERY TIME PAJEET HAS FOOD
HIS STOMACH MAKES A NOISE QUITE LEWD
PEE PEE
POO POO
HE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
WITH DIRT AND SHIT ALL ON HIS RUMP
RIGHT IN THE STREET HE TAKES A DUMP

POO
O
O

OP please read I wish you guys would take these thing more lightly, this is how we express our friendship. It's called banter and the best banter is the truth.

Don't take it personally, Pajeet. Please nuke Pakistan.

Trump wouldn't become president if it wasn't for Indians.
We're the kingmakers now

I thought German women loved Indians.
There is a guy on YouTube who dates qt blonde all the time

underrated

what a load of shit

>we kangmakers now

I'll shit in your mouth asshole. And you'll ask for seconds.

what

>shittalk

don't go changing india 11/10

Indian anons, serious question, why don't you go convince other Indians to poo in loo? Who if not you personally is supposed to achieve this? It's exactly the kind of issue that can (only) be tackled with a grassroots campaign. If mart sharters can get a meme elected president, why won't you deal with designated streets, dumping corpses in rivers and so on? Do you expect the problem to go away?

I'd respect Indians much more if instead of acting indignant you'd actually try and do something about it. It's hurting your economy too, there's no way I'm eating anything produced in India for example, your standard of cleanliness and tolerance of pollution is unacceptably lax.

>There has been a lot of shittalk about Indians on this board recently.
And yeah, you should take this as a positive sign of sorts. You've transcended the status of exotic mysterious human zoo creatures and are now held to the same standards as everyone else.
Earlier it was
>ooh but they're inscrutable Indians they choose to live in shit for spirituality reasons how can we possibly judge them
So basically you used to be beyond criticism on the same tier as cannibals with feathers in their ass, it's appalling that you liked that

golden

fuck me that filename

would poo in loo
9/10

1)Hillary Clinton = Bribed Again and Again

2) Ontario Provincial Police Association. President James (Jim) Christie, Vice-president Martin Bain= Bribed again and again and siphoned money to bahamas

3) Fédération des travailleurs et travailleuses du Québec Involved direclty in price fixing for engineering companies

4)RCMP = 330 internal corruption cases between 1995 and 2005.Improperly giving out police information was the most common type of corrupt behaviour, followed by fraud, misuse of police officer status, theft and interference with the judicial process.

5) In 2012, Equifax uncovered $400 million of mortgage fraud in Canada, which experts suspect represents only a fraction of the cheating taking place in the country’s real estate market. (real Estate Fraud made sure that Bear Sterns, lehman bros collapsed in US)

6)Ontario power plant scandal
The Ontario power plant scandal (also called the gas plants scandal) relates to the decisions by the governing Liberals to cancel the construction of two natural gas power plants: one in Mississauga and another in Oakville. The Mississauga cancellation was made as a late campaign promise in the 2011 general election. From immediately following the election until March 18, 2013, the Liberal government stated that the cost of the cancellations was $230 million -- $190 million for the Mississauga plant and $40 million for the Oakville plant. A final report by the Auditor General of Ontario that was released on October 8, 2013 found the total cost of the cancellations was at least $950 Million.
The scandal contributed to the resignation of Premier Dalton McGuinty and Energy Minister Chris Bentley.

heh heh heh

canadians are C U C K E D and C O R R U P T.

americans beat them to it tho.

enlightened kek

You can bribe literally every government official and police in 3rd world countries, you should know that if your actually Indian. You can't compare rare cases like in Canada to the widespread rampant corruption in India.

Hey Indians, a bit of advice: The reason everyone pokes so much fun at you is, in part, because you get so salty about it.

Did you see that thread about the girl who got raped trying to find a toilet?

An Indian poster replied
>this is why you should never use the toilet

Everyone, myself included, laughed so fucking hard our lungs hurt. Be more self-aware, and roll with the punches.

You're right, but we dont call all of you saying that « your windows computer has a wirus » and scam the shit out of old people on a global scale. Nice try, but you wont win this one if you're indian user.

>mfw anons itt have to explain the concept of banter to newfag indianons
Please be as brutal on the Indian flags guys. If you get too cosy we might see a horde of new reddit/facebook tier pajeets here.

>we love cleanliness
>look at Ganges river
>throw up
>poo in field to make myself feel better

This. Especially pajeets from /r/india. Crinngy af.

Say friend, you have a strong grasp of English. Why do so many of your countrymen have shit-tier grammar, capitalization, and sentence structure? English is common in India, no?

>shitting streets
you guys shit on a fucking street
> convert bathrooms to slaughter dens
then continue shitting on the street
>gov trys to educate people about shitting on the street
indians dont listen shit on the street

>Why do so many of your countrymen have shit-tier grammar, capitalization, and sentence structure? English is common in India, no?
English is not as common as you would have thought. There is a huge illiterate population here who have access to smartphones and mobile internet.
There's also a concept of Hindi (or any other local language) medium schools vs English Medium schools. The main difference between the two, as the name suggests, is the medium of instruction.

poo in loo
o
o

i
n

l
o
o

Sauce?

your chicks are pretty hot and you guys drink whiskey, the browns can stay.

>be me in high school
>there is a indian foreign exchange student
>he goes to the bathroom every day
>one day, went I went in the bathroom, all of the stalls were taken, so he pulled down his pants and took a shit on the floor
>security guard walks into the bathroom, and sees the Pajeet shitting on the ground
>the security guard pulls the Pajeet into the guidance office.
>Pajeet was expelled.

POO
O
O

>Pajeets
>Clean

Bad quality b8 m8.

>shittalk
kek

POO

>Source: your butthurt delusion

Indians are alright, I just hope they can get their SHIT together.

Here's your (Pou)

hearty kek with the caffeine jew

Do you like my Kek-rishna OC?

Banter is how men bond.

I mock you for not being able to use a toilet and you call me a cuck.
That is how it works.
Don't mess with that balance.

Meh... you should have stick to singles , mesh of pepes often never work out.

You're more full of shit than your streets

>superpooer by 2030

Hitler stole everything from Hinduism , even his fucking name

I'm of Indian ethnicity. Have some self respect, man. You're a house pajeet, you'll never be bros.

Why is Arjuna not Wojak

Man pol gets btfo by indians easily

Because I don't know who that is

>t. whyte boi

I was just adding memes on the thread's request, based on their aesthetic appeal in that position.

>rare
What British coloney are you supposed to be ?

Arjuna is the cuck whose wife got passed around by his four brothers, the guy who got manipulated by Krishna to kill his relatives, the guy who spent an year as a trap because he didn't sleep with the hooker his dead sent him i.e the man cowering in the chariot.

Fiji