What do you suggest then?
Don't tell me you have nothing in mind

BUMP AGAIN

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FAGGOT POST

Check em

mmm.....
what do you suggest then?

Thhey're tryin to steal our power lads

DID I TELL YOU YOU COULD POST HERE YOU MEXICAN TRASH?

We could shitpost on Twitter and YouTube I guess

of course youre a weeaboo

people like you are the literal trash of the earth

No one knows what the fuck you;re talking about.Are you scared of the skeletons or something.

why the fuck are either of you in this thread

>literally raped by the establishment.

The establishment must have a tiny pecker, because i unfortunately don't feel a thing.

you think youre really fucking clever with your faggot 12 year old smug humor dont you

>CTR losing their shit trying to stop meme magic

lel, protip, you won't - KEK sees all of you, and will deal with you accordingly.

god this thread has so many genuine faggots in it right now

t.

>he still thinks memes are jokes

im pro trump.

Care to suggest a course of action OP?

you dont give a fuck about america

>
i dont know if youre brain damaged but this is a thread for people who feel the same way

You seem upset, OP.

Save it for Nov 9, after Hillary steals TX and AZ.

You wont do nothing tho, because 'muh latinos'.

Dude don't be mad smile! :)
We're winning ^u^

They tried to accuse Trump of the worst stuff in the world and none of it stuck c:

>child prostitution
>grab her by the pussy
>le Cold War is now
>racist/sexist/homophobic

None of it did shit /:

Now what?
Hillary is eviscerating herself.
Obama looks like a cunt.
The media showed their true colors
Republicans showed how cucked they are
Pope Francis confirmed SJW pontiff

And Trump is still GAINING support 9u9
It's amazing and as a lifelong conservative I've been waiting for this election for 30 years.

It's said a lot, I know, but seriously...what a time to be alive :)))))?

we need more fucking people like you

>You wont do nothing tho, because 'muh latinos'.
are you autistic?

I feel the same way. What do you advise we do OP?

Either you're fishing for gullible people--in which case, hi FBI/NSA/insert your own alphabet soup agency here--or you don't have any kind of idea and you just want to bitch.

If you have a solid alternate plan, please present it in detail for us to peruse.

Otherwise meme, MAGA, and quit bitching.

you dont feel shit you autistic fuck

What do you suggest then?
Remember, our race is not being exterminated with a happy face.

OP knows what's up...

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

In whatever capacity you can... FIGHT AS HARD AS YOU CAN UNTIL THE 8TH

what are either of you contributing to this thread right now?

at least i fucking made a thread you little faggots

What are you sliding, fuckface?

IF SINGLES WE CEASE WITH MEME MAGICK

I thought I was the only one until I came here and found out I was part of a giant global army.

Finally! I was looking for this fucking pic.
Thanks

youre the one sliding you little faggot

>we are being raped by the democratic obama administration and horrible trades deals such as nafta and tpp
I can't say that I disagree..

Creo q OP esta diciendo q nosotros nececitamos luchar contra el gobierno estadounidense

god

The election is now irrelevant.

Enjoy the ride.

I disagree, the establishment is doing nothing wrong, it is the aggregate of our efforts, which have been pretty damn mediocre. the anti-establishment is much more dangerous because it is the ideology of destruction as progress. See broken window fallacy for why that's a bad idea.

"Irrationalism also depends on the cult of action for action’s sake. Action being beautiful in itself, it must be taken before, or without, any previous reflection. Thinking is a form of emasculation. Therefore culture is suspect insofar as it is identified with critical attitudes. Distrust of the intellectual world has always been a symptom of Ur-Fascism, from Goering’s alleged statement (“When I hear talk of culture I reach for my gun”) to the frequent use of such expressions as “degenerate intellectuals,” “eggheads,” “effete snobs,” “universities are a nest of reds.” The official Fascist intellectuals were mainly engaged in attacking modern culture and the liberal intelligentsia for having betrayed traditional values."

your comment is retarded

because you show no understanding of whats wrong at all

It's not a joke for you
But it's a joke for everyone else

OP is ODing.
Just breathe m8

Government is fully aware that they need your consent and participation to maintain its existence. A nationwide “No Vote” would abolish it. The problem isn’t government, but the people who perpetuate it’s existence, thinking they will change it by voting.
– James Garfield March 29 1879 House of Representatives

In other words

BOYCOTT
O
Y
C
O
T
T

That quote doesn't sound old timey enough to be from the 19th century.

Okay, so you're this many posts in, you refuse to say anything except DELET THIS, won't explain yourself, and are basically "NO U"ing to everyone. I'm gonna say sage all slide threads and ditch this one, because even if you're serious, you're incredibly vague and unfit to deliver whatever message you're trying to convey.

>95470679
This leafposter is making a lot of pennies tonight saying dumb shit in every other thread. Anyone with half a brain will ignore them and deprive them of their CTR shekels.

Boycotting works in any century.

Stop feeding the beast.

This country was built with individualism.

This 'we' crap doesn't fly. If you're mad do something yourself. Just look at the jap with a shitty katana that assassinated a dude. Does it have to be violence? Not necessarily. Point is, want action? Then act faggot.

Yeah, we're going to vote for Trump. Where have you been? If he loses, maybe then we act. But I doubt it.

youre a retard

>If he loses
t. why we need to act

so many fucking autists swarming this thread

I disagree user, the minute men and all who supported them (women who fed them etc) got together to stop tyranny. Unfortunately we are all so isolated from each other because of the internet that it's too easy to ask others to do it. I would only take action if I knew there were enough people with me to put up a fight, if needed. And I don't feel that. Most people just want to work, sleep, eat, shit, and fuck.

Your rage will not change anything.
See ya in Alaska.
If you're not a pussy and join the army, that is.