Daron "Madwoman" Nefcy Hate Thread

ITT: why we resent the absolute madwoman

You are a nasty girl and you probably get off to our shitposts, Nefcy. You know the cinnamon memes secretly appealed to your sick, perverted mind.

She's cute.

Does anyone else remember that time Lauren Faust visited the Rule 15 board?

Mark my words, Nefcy will do the same to Sup Forumsmblr.

Cute

She answers my question about Galaxy Girls when she visited. Felt nice.

>She

Literally fucking who?

That can't be real.

What happened to Galaxy Girls? The idea was pretty neat.

Didn't even notice the cover until you pointed it out.

who?

Someone did something I didn't like. Let's hate. Why?

Creator of Star vs The Forces of Evil

Who'd win in a fight, Nefcy or Faust?

It would be a solid tie for the first 5 minutes before devolving into deep passionate femdom.

I'll let you decide who's who in that situation.

I'm sure Faust wanted to keep the rights to her property, makes it much more difficult to sell a show like that, at the same time she was pitching it, she got offered to run the reboot of horseshow.

Then she left that, went to Medusa, left that and had a baby.

You ugly mexican loving bitch, better shows are cancelled to keep your show alive.

>better shows are cancelled to keep your show alive.
It's a doggy dog world out there user.
There can be only one.

>better shows are cancelled to keep your show alive
fake news

>Daron "Madwoman" Nefcy Hate Thread
Why?

What, is it a doujin or something?

Yes.

Yup

>he hasn't read the greatest lewd comic of our generation
nigga

She had a baby?! Oh man, that's great!

what are the cinnamon memes?

Anyone has that image of Star spiting on Steven Universe? I lost mine.

I think it was that Star's farts smell of cinnamon.

remember that time when nefcy made one of her crew members cry?

remember that time Nefcy made Star cry?

Sauce?

what the fuck is this cringe shit

Minae Noji expressed her concern over Daron Nefcy's "disturbing infatuation" with Japanese culture, constantly invading her personal space to ask Noji about how life is like in "glorious Nippon" and where to find theven best deals for merchandise in Akihabara. Noji originally told her that, even though she's part-Japanese, she grew up in US, and therefore knows nothing about Japan itself. At this, Nefcy became enraged, calling Noji a "disgrace to her race" and a "disappointment to her family", and fired her on the spot. When Noji tried to fight the firing at Human Resources, Nefcy reportedly put her fingertips on the outside of her eyelids and pulled, giving her face an Oriental expression while loudly shouting "MOSHI MOSHI" repeatedly to drown out Noji's speech. Ms. Noji left the building in tears.

Is Between Friends even finished yet? Is Daron a time traveler?

>Is Between Friends even finished yet?
It might be winding down, but Area hasn't said anything about when it's ending and knows it's very popular and making her a shitload of money, so for all we know it could go on for another 100 pages or get a sequel.