Think of a black Sup Forums character. Doesn't matter which one

Think of a black Sup Forums character. Doesn't matter which one.

got one? okay
he/she is now a character in "the Boondocks" .
How does it turn out?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/0142196851
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You fucked up the thread OP. You gotta spoiler the image and text to make it a suprise

>Black Manta

this would actually be pretty interesting to see lol

>john stewart
He'd sort of be the normal, smart one, but he'd sort of be aggressive and would actually get in fights.

>Frylock
"C'mon man you're black!...you sound black...where are you from?"

Korra
"Kills everyone and destroy continuity"

>War Machine
He'd probably be more of a one-shot character, but he'd essentially be portrayed as an upstanding guy whose bad reputation far exceeds the reality. Unfortunately, people (mostly Reilly) only like him when they think he's an edgy gun-nut war vet.

Korra isn't black, Shes a eskimo.

I was thinking of Huey because of the picture.

>T'Challa

Things just got even more cynical

It would be interesting to see Huey's thoughts on someone like T'Challa although Uncle Ruckus' reactions would be gold.

Fuck dat nigga Arthur! I'mma kill his kids, I'mma kill his wife, I'mma fuck everyone he knows and loves tonight!

>Cyborg
I can't honestly say.

We'll she acts like a niggelet

There's something off about this thread.

>Queen Tyr'ahnee
Would honest make for a good Grandad episode. Especially if Marvin is there but he's stuck dealing with Riley and Huey.

>Numbah 5
She tries to inlist Huey into KND do to his skill, but he finds them being to immature for he's taste

Elaborate.

Hell, the only reason that darkie can even swim is 'cause of that suit! And what does that heathen jiggaboo do with that suit? He goes and starts a fight with Aquaman, a white king of Atlantis, and kills beautiful white child! Just goes to show you that you can take the nigga out the jungle but you can't take the jungle out the nigga!

>T'Challa
>Ruler of a technologically advanced nation

Uncle Ruckus' head would explode from the revelation; other that or he would assume T'Challa kicked out all the white folk and took it for themselves.

>Static Shock
Teams up with Huey's electro-fist outfit

kek

He leaves the show immediately because he isn't a fucking nigger

Would watch

>I tried to enlist that huey kid, but he was even more intense than Numbuh 1. Always talkin' about race relations and bla bla bla. I don't get who this "white man" is but this kid is way too obsessed with stopping him.

Such innocence.

I will never understand why any self respecting white scientist would ever want to waste they advanced technology on bringing back a goddamn nigga. Oh sure, you could say that his black daddy is the one who developed the robot parts to make his worthless darkie son into a "R2-Dindu." But lets be real, that damned chimp probably came in one day with a lab coat claiming he was the one in charge so that he could steal all the credit from the white men who made all that shit. Damned negros obviously don't have any of the know how to make anything more scientific then a peanut plant. Hell, they don't even have any of the white man's creativity neither; otherwise they'd of come with a better superhero name than "Cyborg."

Static would probably not like Riley trying to be a Gangster .

Hold on, now. Are you tryin ta tell me- like SERIOUSLY tryin ta tell me that this black piece of shit is a king of his own nation where they is all black AND super smart and hard working. That shit sound more made up then the tooth fairy and the easter bunny. I suppose next you gonna tell me he's richer than Tony Stark and smarter than Reed Richards; both of whom are pure and proud white men of American industry.

The only person I can think of is Huey because of you pic. Great job, OP

Don't worry Ruckus, another straight white man, Victor Von DOOM is T'Challa times a thousand!

>"R2-Dindu"

You got me.

Huey's beef is with the establishment, which overlaps quite well with KND's conflict with adults. There's potential here.

He's too naive to really see any problems at first, and when they're put in front of them, he just kind of awkwardly avoids them with humor and changes the subject.

People don't think he cares about all the issues, and Everyone thinks he acts too white.

I've been binging avengers EMH again and Huey would hate black nick fury. Though it's probably the best adaptation of any fury outside the comics, just the right combination of government asshole and asshole cause he's always right

>Vixen

Outside of Granddad trying to tap that and Uncle Ruckus laughing about how an actual jungle queen-like character is around, I don't know how the rest would play out.

Ruckas posting is an art

Riley would think Aqualad is cool but than would be like "nigga you gay" when he learns he's gay. Uncle Ruckus wouldn't like him since he hates black people and gay people.

>Skeeter
>Black

Huey flips the fuck out.

>Slimed!: An Oral History of Nickelodeon’s Golden Age
amazon.com/dp/0142196851

>"It’s pretty common knowledge that Skeeter was African-American. And I love that, because I did not consciously set out for that to be the case; I just thought he looked good blue." - Creator Jim Jinkins

>think of a black character Sup Forums
>posts Huey
>Now all I can think about is Huey

Why fuck over your own thread like that?

>"Think of a black Sup Forums character"
>Posts a picture of Huey from the Boondocks
>Think of Huey
>"he/she is now a character in "the Boondocks""
T-thanks OP...

Jesus Christ, Ruckus.

>Mace Widnu from TCW series.
probably some shenanigans with Wuncler III's friend who is voiced by Samuel Jackson.

you really brought the character to life. good writing.

>Yeh, Virg. You real cool an' shit. I'm just sayin' tho. If I had those powers, wouldn't NOBODY fuck with young reezy, ya feel me? Some dudes would walk up on me and be like "what" an' I just be like Bzzzzz!! and them niggas'd be on the Floor. An' the cops won't catch me neither cuz the second I hear them sirens I be off on that flying disk like "Whoosh~". WHEW I'd be so gangsta.

He wouldn't last a day.

GRANDAD, I WANT MILK

I don't know Icon that well but I have a feeling he wouldn't like Huey. Uncle Ruckus would like Icon a tiny bit but still hate him. Icon would hate him for being racist against his own race.

>Black Lightning
I can almost imagine Huey going full fanboy.

>Barracuda

Him and Uncle Rucks become one eye bros

I'd love to see Ruckus' reaction to a black Green Lantern.

>Do I look like I'm made of milk? You go through a whole carton a day, you're not gettin' anymore a' MY milk until you learn some damn self control. Oh! and and if you think you're gonna blow in MY house, you got another thing comin'. You best go outside if you're gonna throw a little temper tantrum. I pay too damn much for this damn house to have to repair it every time you get a little upset. You don't think I wanna break shit when I'm upset. I swear if it wasn't for those superpowers I'd pull out the belt on ya. Maybe I'll go down to a lab. Dip my belt in some a that chemical X and bring home some Whoopass, girl.

>Black
>Wimpy nerd
>Gay dads
Was God going down a check list when he made you?

Tom DuBois is the only character who would have his back. Everyone else would despise or ignore him.

>R2-Dindu
I need more Ruckus on Sup Forums

regardless of race or gender, using descriptions like "richer than CharacterA, smarter than CharacterB," always seemed like petty one-upmanship; and "smartest/richest person in the world/universe," always seemed like lazy and masturbatory writing.

See this shit right here? This is all thanks to that lousy "Black Lives Matter" nonsense. This is what happens when outstanding white police departments are forced to deal with stupidass negros claiming they have equal rights to white folks. Making good and hard-working police officers rub elbows with common gorillas in blue uniforms (or in this case green.) And all because these so called "black protest groups" could be treated with respect and care they don't even deserve, instead of getting they dark asses beat by the police like they use to back in the 90's a la Rodney King. So you can take yo slave-name having poor excuse for a police officer of the universe and ship him back to space-Africa where his kind belong!

Kek

I see her dating Grandpa

Or working for A Pimp Named Slickback

As soon as I read this thread I thought of Numbah 5 myself, My nigga good taste

I read this in his voice hahaha, good writing man

Hahahahaha

Black manta recruits Huey believing the "black folk should have the sea" shit but later finds out Manta is doing it out of spite

Roberta Tubbs, I can maybe imagine her baby sitting Huey and Riley for the day but instead she's just on her phone texting all the time and not paying attention to anything.

Also i've always wanted to fuck the shit out of her......Sorry I just needed to get that off my chest.

Does that still work with his (shitty) new motherbox origin.

This. /Canon/

That felt less like Uncle Ruckus and more like David Duke...

He beats the Freemen family to death with his balls.

>chemical x ass whooping
Kek

>Grandad with a Chemical X powered belt
This sounds like a superhero story in the making.

Why would she work for slickback?

I love it.

Perfect.
I wanna read a nigger manta elseworlds

Good stuff

If you're the same user, you're pretty great.

Who's slickback?

He's a Pimp Named Slickback from Boondocks.

my fucking god

10/10

*A Pimp Named Slickback

I'm guessing Riley calls Miles Morales an Uncle Tom?

I think that's a joke.

Holy fucking shit these are good.

Goddamn it, this was really well done.

Yep all three of those were me. Thanks, man.

I wanna see this shit happen.

>Also i've always wanted to fuck the shit out of her......Sorry I just needed to get that off my chest.

Holy Shit, this.

"Nigga you gay."

"What?"

"You the second whitest black nigga I know next to Mr. DuBois."

"Look, man, I got a lot of flack from all the other black kids when I was a kid because my momma was a Latina."

"Damn, boy, you a Mexican nigga?"

"...Yeah, sure. The thing is I got so much shit from other blacks I tried hanging with the Latinos but they didn't want none of my black Mexican ass so I ended up playing around with the white kids."

"Dark chocolate with vanilla filling."

"Yeah, yeah. I get it. I felt more accepted by the white kids than the blacks or Latinos so I just ended up more like them. By the time I was old enough to learn about culture I was put off by both my African and Mexican roots."

"So you just ran away from it like a bitch?"

"You can put it that way. Look, I'd rather be an uncle Tom than a racist semi-self loathing African-Mexican."

I literally know nothing about Miles other than he's a shitty character that's a mixed black Mexican spider-man except the Mexican never gets any attention when it really should.

No, I can totally see things going this way with Miles.

Fuck I miss grandad

I almost choked to death. This shit is golden.

Good shit man you should right a cartoon script or something