youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw/videos
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/31/updated-early-voteballot-data-from-nevada-looking-better-for-donald-trump/
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
washingtonsblog.com/2016/10/donald-j-trump-will-win.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MwPb7g_BlXQ
forwardprogressives.com/fine-lets-actually-compare-controversial-scandals-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5afzhc/rowdy_rowdy_gowdy/
rt.com/usa/364858-clinton-email-scandal-watergate/
arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
rinf.com/alt-news/newswire/clinton-could-allow-hundreds-of-millions-cross-into-us-trump/
infostormer.com/hillary-flirts-with-kebab-removal-after-huma-abedin-scandal-causes-campaign-collapse/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

INSPIRATION
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/tHsZxJlxHYw
>Fight For Western Civilization
youtu.be/BUELmc9fY7c
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
>Project Veritas video leaks
youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw/videos

WINNERS DON'T LOOK @ THE PAST!

DID YOU THINK I HAD FORGOTTEN DAHNALD

[SONG LYRICS]

Post lewd humas or you will never have trick or treaters again

post your hillary face right now

What do you guys think the LA times poll will look like tonight? More surge?

One's legal and the other is illegal, you stupid cunt.

How was your Halloween, anons?

why is that boy so buttblasted?

RISING UP

YES, THIS IS THE REAL TRUMP GENERAL
>Paid for by Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.

MAGA

chileno fucker dont threadsplit

DON'T

STOP

How did it all go so wrong for Hillary so quickly? Is there hope of recovery if Bill dies? What other options does she have at this point?

T-THIS IS MY F-FIGHT SONG

PLEASE DON'T INDICT S-SONG

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/31/updated-early-voteballot-data-from-nevada-looking-better-for-donald-trump/

>dodged

By her logic, people who receive tax refunds are scamming the government for tax dollars.

BELIEVING

HOW CAN HE BE STOPPED

Im sad now that its ending. Halloween is the one time of year Im not depressed.

ME

can't argue with those digits, let's get on the other thread and recycle this one

if you're gonna make a mockery out of /Trump/ at least use the updated pastebin
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Oregon here. So I just got done taking my wife's son trick-or-treating and I didn't see a single Trump or Hillary costume. What's up with that? Also, the fat old lesbians with the Hillary sign in their yard no longer have a Hillary sign in their yard. Either someone stole it, or they removed it themselves before this evening. That is all.

Tell the tripfag to name shit correctly

It feels as if the Democratic establishment was fucking her over. Hillary had this after the pussy tape but then Obamacare happened and lowered her chances. Then they busted Weiner and someone told Comey to release the report.

she is still steadily rising tho?
This is what I dont understand, how in the everliving fuck does she keep just going higher and higher ?

Let's push Hillary's very real Russian ties as hard as we can for the next week.

That's exactly what is happening. The Democrats have decided to throw Hillary under the bus, concede this election to Trump, obstruct as much as possible, and try again in 2020.

If Donald Trump loses, what will he do?

Donald J. Trump Will Win.

washingtonsblog.com/2016/10/donald-j-trump-will-win.html

AWOOVEMENT~

Comey said at a congressional hearing that it would take new evidence to reopen the case.
New evidence was released. If he didn't reopen the case he would have literally lied under oath.

>Tfw to smart for voting Drumpf

any ideas?

Did anyone made #thewalkingdead + #thevotingdead memes during the show to redpill normies?

youtube.com/watch?v=MwPb7g_BlXQ

two things happened

1) obamacare rates nearly doubled in several red states and went up by about 50% in many 'swing' states
2) the fbi reopened their case thanks to mr dick pics laptop

bad optics means bad polling. having the policies you plan on extending become unbearably expensive and being under investigation by the fbi AGAIN, a week before people vote? now those are horrible optics.

The question is: Why? The Republicans would be finished after Clinton's amnesty and they wouldn't have to worry about anything anymore. Instead, Trump's wall and deportation plans set them 5-8 years back demographically.

keith olberman is mad as heck lol

Does any of that really matter? from the looks of it, she still has a grand chance of winning the election.
The left doesn't eat its self, only spineless republicans do that.

Awoo!
May she love me again!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Dems likely think Trump is going to be a disaster, and so they can just win in 2020

Or perhaps their internal polling numbers are so fucking bad, and they know all the illegal shit Clinton has been doing, that they need to distance themselves asap.

forwardprogressives.com/fine-lets-actually-compare-controversial-scandals-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5afzhc/rowdy_rowdy_gowdy/

>tfw AG Gowdy fucking up everybody connected to The Clintons and co,just like Preet Bhrarara!!

Still, it's too much of a coincidence that Obamacare blew up and at the same time, the FBI got new information about Clinton's emails and everything just shortly before the election. Either the Democratic party is not just incompetent but also full of backstabbers or they didn't want Clinton to win.

GO TO THIS ONE FIRST

RECYCLE CHILEBRO LATER

>100 rubels komrade
>make amerikan great againk

kill yourself m8

probably saw the internal polling an dobama wants to position himself as some sort of >muh bipartisan justice seeker president who helped trump root out corruption

Still, his immigration plans will set them back and if he opens up immigration from Europe and supports the white birth rate by tax cuts, he could possibly raise the white rate in America to over 70% again and that would really hurt the Dems. Why not use this chance to finish off the Republican party?

45% say Clinton email scandal worse than Watergate – poll.

rt.com/usa/364858-clinton-email-scandal-watergate/

cause third party were at 10% and theres no way the race is 44 vs 42, they will go up to 48vs47 or something like that

Obama uses your mouse and touchscreen to spy on you.

Where were you when the U.N. wrote a paper about Sup Forums and it's influence?

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf

Clinton could allow hundreds of millions cross into US: Trump.

rinf.com/alt-news/newswire/clinton-could-allow-hundreds-of-millions-cross-into-us-trump/

Because the situation you just layed out is based on a lot of "ifs" and "maybes". The score is 9-0, getting Trump in would just be one point in the grand game. Dems can afford to lose battles if they think they can win the war. If Clinton crashes and takes the entire party with her she can set them back more than they think Trump can.

That dude is salty

So it begins...

I'm stealing this and getting many upboats

POST MORE PICS OF HILLARY GETTING IN DISTRESS/CRYING/SCREAMING/GETTING BTFO PLEASE

I love how tripfaggotry is on the 1st page, maybe even in the abstract of the paper

the British helped us with Nigel
the Australians basically ensured the election with Assange
even little New Zealand was able to contribute Kim Dotcom

But what of the leafs? They have proven themselves the foulest and most treacherous people of the civilized world. They should be annexed, or at the very least disowned. We should start a petition to kick them out of the anglosphere.

Are we going to get shut down?

I have some dense faggot cuck friend from GA that supports Trump but needs a mail in.
Is it worth wasting the enormous amount of time it'll take to get him of his ass? Is GA a concern?

Can I have a hat?

Canada is our Sweden.

>a bunch of neets and malcontents on a slovakian mattress stuffing factory bbs are transforming the world and globalists are shitting their pants
we did it Sup Forums!

WHEN THE FUCK DOES THE HALLOWEEN THEME GO AWAY?

No you can't kike

So whats the bet, okeefe tomorrow or wednesday? Not whether its a big impact or not just curious what you guys think about timing? I think tomorrow, media already finding ways to spin it all to hell and maybe a release will help keep the MSM all fucked up on their pro-hillary message

Especially since they usually delay a day in covering his video he prob wont wait to wednesday imho

The entire ANGLOsphere is on deck for us, which clearly means there's millions of honorary burgers being oppressed in Canada. They'll help us in the liberation

Midnight.

To go further

The """study""" is completely skewed
They used tripfaggotry as some sort of objective measurement or indicator

Fuck those idiots

please

Kim Dotcom is from germany, asscrack

This is my favourite part.

Use this map bruh.

>that flag

we have texas flags now?

Dude they had their version of George Bush. Now they have their version of Obama.

They will learn like we did

What the Saggy Granny needs to understand is that nothing she does can hope to stave off the final collapse of her Marxist warmongering campaign to destroy the United States of America..

No matter how brutal and encompassing her damage control, in eight days and like two hours or so, we’re going to be publishing a piece that has been sitting on the back burner for eighteen months; a piece that will announce Donald Trump as the new President of this now-dying nation.

infostormer.com/hillary-flirts-with-kebab-removal-after-huma-abedin-scandal-causes-campaign-collapse/

Read her miranda rights song!

FUCKING LYNCH JUST PUT A CLINTON CAMAPIGN STAFFER IN CHARGE OF THE FBI INVESTIGATION

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr

NEET here.

I've literally paid zero taxes since that Kenyan-born commie was elected.

Jokes on him. If only he'd have made possible a better job than retail.

ON HER WAY TO WORK ONE MORNING

There's Based Leaf.

They're gone in 8 days. Who gives a shit what the DOJ does

The goyim will never suspect

The fuck does that graph mean