Hey pol, depressed Mexican femanon here first time posting, heard this place could potentially help me...

Hey pol, depressed Mexican femanon here first time posting, heard this place could potentially help me. how do i overcome depression

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YThaT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By killing yourself

You fool, this place only brings on more depression.

bump
Don't mind this post, the users here have a fuck up sense of humour.

Why don't you give us more information?

Carry out Kek's will.

We are nothing but his tools.

Post pics we love cute brown girls here

All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Tits oR GTFO

Prove you're a femanon first

like what?

>femanon here

>Im a grill teehee

You are asking the wrong board, sorry sweetie. This board is for important things like discussing how to gas the fucking kikes.Try /r9k/! They're a delightful group of young good-doers who love to help out. I'm certain they can help you with your problems.

Post pics of yourself first

t. my ex gf

Are you here legally?

John Podesta's Best Friend At The DOJ Will Be In Charge Of The DOJ's Probe Into Huma Abedin Emails

>In the letter to Congress, the DOJ writes that it “will continue to work closely with the FBI and together, dedicate all necessary resources and take appropriate steps as expeditiously as possible,” assistant attorney General Peter J. Kadzik writes in letters to House and Senate lawmakers.

>In other words, the best friend of John Podesta, Clinton's Campaign char, at the DOJ will be in charge of a probe that could potentially sink Hillary Clinton.

>The hacked emails confirm that Podesta and Kadzik were in frequent contact. In one email from January, Kadzik and Podesta, who were classmates at Georgetown Law School in the 1970s, discussed plans to celebrate Podesta’s birthday. And in another sent last May, Kadzik’s son emailed Podesta asking for a job on the Clinton campaign.

>Kadzik's role at the DOJ, where he started in 2013, is particularly notable Kadzik, as helped spearhead the effort to nominate Lynch, who was heavily criticized for her secret meeting with the former president.

>It gets better because, as we further revealed, if there is one person in the DOJ who is John Podesta's, and thus the Clinton Foundation's inside man, it is Peter Kadjik.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr

archive.is/YThaT

Pay attention!

This can go downhill fast if we dont work NOW
Get your media and get the message out to the normmies, we need to stop this.

>femanon

First, stop pretending to be a girl

The key to overcoming depression is regular physical exercise. The mind cannot be healthy without a healthy body.

By electing Trump, we will be getting you plenty of exercise by having you build the wall. This will cure your depression.

Sorry, but you have to go back. The wall WILL be built so bigly.

Read some Nietzsche. He cures depression.

Last 4 digits of your post is how long Hillary id going to jail for

Very obvious bait.

Likely some "journalist" trying to say this is a board of hate. Which it is and you don't have to make bullshit up to find it.

PS: I like hate, don't be bigoted.

Depression is a medical buzzword. 90% of the time it reflects a severe difference between your daily life and your desired/ideal living conditions. The rest of the time is a legitimate neurochemical imbalance, but to me, this sounds like a 90% problem.

When you wake up, and you don't want to get out of bed, what are you dreading?

you are depressed for a reason.
What is that reason?