The FBI already knows everything

techcrunch.com/2015/01/11/leaked-palantir-doc-reveals-uses-specific-functions-and-key-clients/

...> to conquer the 20 terabytes of data in its case against Bernie Madoff. The leaked report quotes Jeremy Kroll, CEO and Co-founder of K2, saying that Palantir was able to construct a story around several key events in the Madoff saga in just a couple of hours."

They already know everything about the content of Weiners' computer. If they want to, they can release all the information long before election day. It's just a political decision whether to do this or not. Holy shit, I can just imagine what is going on behind the scenes.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/live-now-biggest-election-fraud-in-history-discovered/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's great that the FBI refuses to be one of Clintons lap dogs

Not great that they are corrupt enough to wait until now to use it to influence the election.

now is the best time if you want people to consider for themselves if Hillary should be president

Isnt Comey Obama's guy, didnt his press sec say he was honorable today? Where's your evidence he's corrupt...just that this is 11th hour? Someone has seen something on Tony Dicks comp otherwise this wouldnt be happening.

everybody always knew clintons were corrupt.. but she has always been protected by DoJ and shadowgovernment (as exposed on FBI documents)...

investigating her on elections(with the world media watching) makes it harder for them to try to stop investigations.

So what will be the most likely repercussions of this ?

Will they actually release the documents before election day? If so, do you think they have anything?

If she wins the election, will this follow her?

>storefront.jpg

no hes a criminal for colluding with that nigger lynch

the nsa has the docs anyway, maybe wikileaks (which idk if its controled opposition at this point) could deliver. Notice how it never hurts the nsa or cia or any of those agencies? Could all of this be just a distraction from the biggest fraud that is about to be perpetrated on us? infowars.com/live-now-biggest-election-fraud-in-history-discovered/

>infowars.com/live-now-biggest-election-fraud-in-history-discovered/

dems accused bush of doing this in 2004. they were probably right. if unbiased exit polls don't match the results, there'll be a habbening

the clintons&the bushes r the worse shit that's happend to our country in terms of who's been at the WH, they're all controlled by the damn globalists>>city of London and Washington d.c.

people have been criticizing the Trump campaign lately for "not embracing big data" and it just hit me that Thiel has probably been providing Trump with the best data any campaign has ever had at its disposal.

I guess that oct 12 post about 6 videos and having killary in one of those spewing racist slurs has til tomorrow to meet it's deadline according to the posting. the 33000 were supposed to be in 4-6 'sets'... we'll see but wheter it happens or not the damn globalists will go ahead with some shit false flag and will not stop til they steal this, at least they'll try, let's hope we can stop them, let's hope we have enough good ppl standing up to these sons of bitches, if not... violence will come.

Maybe NSA and FBI just want to control Clinton without breaking this whole system. They don't want her in jail, they just want her to be controled so she will keep their fundings, stop some deals they don't like and be president in evrything else as she wishes to.

Was thinking about this just now..
What if the FBI has all of the information and in those emails it implicates a variety of people, but namely hillaryand obama?
The rumor mills out there say that the emails are tremendously destructive in nature. How destructive? Enough to destabilize the U.S. economically? Socially? Administratively?
What if right now, the FBI, DOJ obama and clinton are carving out a deal? say, hillary throws the election obama makes some kind of concession, in order to avoid a huge smash to their reputations and a lengthy prison sentence?

cat's out of the bag, the RICO case is comming, it's not just about mismanagment of classified info&benghazi, it's about bribery, stealing of millions and profiteering illegaly by selling us out but most important, it's about keeping the damn wars going on, it's always about the dough, these are psycopaths, they don't care, so it's imperative that all the pieces fall in place and NOW that we have 5 different FBI groups investigating different angles of this, it's about to blow up... the next days will be the most interesting days in the history of our country, i say, killary doesn't make it to the 8th... shit's too big, it's about to explode.

When will they go for the killing blow anons?

Thursday

>1 new post

They still may have agents infiltrated in FBI who will delete emails from confiscated devices.
They still may threat Comey and every agent in FBI with something.
They still may do some deal that will keep system working in place so everyone would be happy and they woudn't need to expose this dirty laundry to the world.

shit's about to hit the fan in an unprecedented way, the clinton's go down and half of the gov. goes down, starting by all those morons ''nevertrump'' like romney and ryan, not to mention the damn dems and idiots like reid and schumer and cummins; huma, if she wants to live, will cut a deal and the same for her perv hubby, killary just gave us an indication today or yesterday w/e that she's throwing her under the bus; she once called her a 'second daughter'' today she's just a 'staffer', huma's life is in danger more than her perv husband's, there is a problema though, the FBI agent leading huma's emails is bbf's with podesta... shit's all over ffs!! but i see it very difficult for that agent alone, Kaditz or something, can't remember now, anyway i see it difficult for him to derail the whole investigation but it's important to point this out. let's hope the right ppl step up and we should put all the pressure we can on this..

Will be glorious to see the letdown on here when the emails show a big fat nothing as expected.

It's like you can't hide things from AI, it has intuition of God. Corrupt politicians and businessmen can't hide in this era, it's all over.

Maybe Hillary already has plans to cleanse FBI of all non-loyal elements "Stalin style" after her victory. She will say that all of them Russian agents and should be executed.

> implying the DOJ hasn't cockblocked them
see

Thanks for the compliment homie. You're absolutely right and that's why they call me The Answer.

The more people involved, the more distructive. However, I think it will only affect Hillary&Bill&closest aids as well as several medium-to-high-tier donors. Let's patiently wait...

People, including Hillary Clinton, still underestimate how sophisticated many of these data mining tools have become. This combined with the endless computing power of modern data centers is terrifying. Just imagine what the NSA is doing atm.

So palantir offers a text analyzer which can create a series of matches and generate an easy to understand informational diagram? Fug, I literally just started yesterday trying to figure out how to do this because I thought the Podesta minuta actually hides important information if you could just map the relationship in an easier to transverse manner.

> wikileaks
> peter thiel
> fat dotcom
> fbi
> trump intel

ffs these amerishart elections are like a bond movie

You're welcome.

FUCK thats spooky

DELET THIS

Underrated as fuck

Dude, just watch the Palantir vids on YT. That programm is powerful as fuck.

>hurr durr I'm a tard

well just say that next time