Only 8 more days

What are you niggers going to do after the election is over?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Start my own small business

>he thinks the story ends Nov 8

This story has long outlived the election plot device.

talk about the upcoming Hillary presidency with the hildawgs on Sup Forums

make america great again

probably still come to Sup Forums but the shills won't be here to bully

rare flag as fuck

> may your potato harvest be bountiful

Found you, CTR.

Continue to do battle with the thought police, the war doesn't end with this election either way.

I am not a nigger, nigger

BASED user

Lose the additional faith I had. Complain about Hillary for a few months. Then move on.

Just like what happened here with Trudeau. Not much else I can do desu.

What is it? Pls employ me user, Masshole here

Immigrate to America the right way and start a business with my friend in Texas.

Have actual discussions on here again.

The election is only the beginning....

I am in Florida.

I plan to sell PLC equipment that will allow remote monitoring of cargo temperature on self driving trucks.

I just hope I can get ahead of the curve on this

Vacation To Thailand

kill myself. i dont have anything else to live for

Keep up the Vendetta against the CF. We do actually sometime figure shit out on here. And we definitely meme warfare the best. Raise awareness, and Dig.

> current year
> using PLC
> ahead of the curve

what the actual fuck user.

If Trump loses I will kill my self, I'll probably emd up streaming it too with links for you guys and maybe b-tards to watch

uninstall 4chins

hiro pls ban canada

Working my ass off to leave to Europe, even if I'm poor.

I don't want to be under Clinton.

im goin to figur owt wut dis zeeka ting is and y it mak me feel funee

RWDS is the only acceptable answer.

Talk about teh joos I guess. attempt to get Sup Forums to assist me in trying to use Jewish tactics where it hurts them most. Israel. I'm thinking about a social media push for feminism, a blm-like agenda but for mudshits, and push for acceptance of rapefugees. All this will be pushed through social media onto their impressionable youth. It will be a social experiment based on psychology, with many steps and trial and error.

>Look at me, I'm the Jew now

Cry. One way or another.

If Trump wins I'm going to party like it's 1999. If he loses I'm gonna go full on dooms prepper

Marry a hot eastern European woman and have lots of kids.

Finish making my app and then go to college if I can't take off my own business.

Jax?

>Trump wins
Keep working and finish my degree.

>Clinton wins
I'll spend four years between Budapest Vienna and Bratislava riding trains and banging prostitutes

>Trump wins
>Enjoy the melodrama on facebook and twitter

>Hillary wins
>Enjoy shitposting on Sup Forums

Either way I'll be doing the same shit I always do: Eat, shit, and sleep.

The election isn't over until the electors send in their ballots late December. Trump will win Nov 8th, but he won't have that much of an electoral advantage. Why do you think his court cases are scheduled in November and December? It's so that the electors can be convinced to go faithless and vote for McMullin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector

probably cry
i have no faith that trump will win, and i really really really don't want to live under a clinton presidency