What are the saddest moments in cartoons?

What are the saddest moments in cartoons?

youtube.com/watch?v=KZhj7YfhFOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6mP_rUvrUw
youtu.be/marpTqQ-06A
youtube.com/watch?v=45a1NTArG-g
youtube.com/watch?v=wM2LsKdUlx4
youtube.com/watch?v=HoB-bhTTwmg&t=45s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o3ygmKlaw-0
youtube.com/watch?v=34rexkFIM0I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7EtHfr0eBA4
youtu.be/5tUNSw3YHJY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7HiTJvnVMds
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tSYJvAxzjGM
cloud
youtube.com/watch?v=fIAQGpiaSDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When the screen is dark enough to see my reflection.

;_;

When Ed sent away for two jawbreakers thinking it would be enough for him, Eddy, and Double D. When he realized his mistake he gave them over to his friends without hesitation but was still really depressed to not be included in his act of kindness.

Chuckie's dad getting remarried like a year after his wife's death seems like kind of a dick move.

I thought Jorel’s Brother would never give me feels.

i was wrong.

This show.

Obligatory.

I'm so glad they retconned this in the movie

I like how everyone stands up for Eddy in the end

youtube.com/watch?v=S6mP_rUvrUw

You think that was totally out of left field on how they forgive him?

> " uncle, uncle uncle uncle! " off screen

jesus

nah i can see why they forgave him, they finally see why eddy acts the way he does and it cause of his dick brother.

huh, can't see her banging Chaz

>[sobbing intensifies]

They really nailed this

Eddy's brother was the only real adult fully animated and seeing how dangerous he can be simply using the slapstick of the show really sold it

>forgive him

The kids wanted to give the Ed's a beating but to them, his Brother overdid it

Especially since he's his brother, they realize he does this shit on a daily basis

Are the Cul Da Sac kids aware of Eddy's brother or is it more of a "Older person" in general reaction

That one episode in the early season when Eddy bullshits that his brother is coming implies people already know about him and to be scared

>If you want people to like you just tell them you are a victim so they feel sorry for you

This goddamn scene always made me upset as a kid

I cried
youtu.be/marpTqQ-06A

There's a difference between "being a victim" and having your shit slapped

Clay face loli girl

Bender's Big Score totally ruined episodes like Jurassic Bark & The Luck of the Fryrish.

Did he really think Double D was a girl? That kinda makes it even more fucked up. Yeah, shitty siblings and all but he thought Double D was a girl and insinuated he was Eddy's girlfriend and just wails on him too.

He could have just been teasing him but I forgot he went after someone other than Eddy too.I forgot how fucked up this whole scene was in general.

All they knew were eddy' s lies to sound cool

youtube.com/watch?v=45a1NTArG-g

Context my hue hue friend?

Oh yeah and this as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=wM2LsKdUlx4

One thing I don't get is Eddy's brother cartoon slapsticks Eddy around just like everyone else does in the show normally, but they treat this like it's bullying or abuse? I understand what was being conveyed here, but the message I felt was a little weaker simply because of the way the show's been running all this time like that, only for excessive violence now to be taken seriously.

I wanna fuck Jorel's mom.

>but they treat this like it's bullying or abuse?
Not really. In the show, the slapstick violence never dragged on that long, and the abuse was usually well-deserved. The fact that Eddy didn't instigate his brother only made the absurd violence being even more unsettling, helping paint the image of how much of a villain Eddys Brother was.

Who gives a two year old glasses?

I think Eddys Brother attacking Double D was the turning point. That's basically kicking the innocent puppy.

What happened?

>inb4 Diana's Piano

Some babies and toddlers have to wear glasses

what happen in real life aside, this broke my heart

to make it short, Lara is going to move to Japan and later Jorel’s Brother tries to reach the plane in which Lara is but does not reach it and arrives too late to say goodbye to is best friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoB-bhTTwmg&t=45s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o3ygmKlaw-0
When nobody picks him.

youtube.com/watch?v=34rexkFIM0I

>Eddy's brother thinks Double D is a girl
Trap Double D when?

> No one picks the ginger cat

blatantly unrealistic.

>GRAB HIM

>*truck horn noises*

This Fucking shows sound effects man, love that shit, next to Kevin's bike horn and that fucking Sumo voice

>Find_Her,_Keep_Her
I had to google what this was. You have just uncovered some feels I forgot I had.

fpbp
/thread

I missed out on the first time they revealed Ice King's Simon Boogaloo

So my first exposure to Simon was when he was hanging out on Marceline's out and eventually reveals both Simon and Marceline's past

I would argue watching this episode without the knowledge of the first time made it even sadder

Kevin always beat up Edd.

Top this

The asswhooping everyone but the Eds got was fucking beautiful. Best opening and ending to a cartoon movie I've ever seen.

Man, this would have been just another sad moment. But the Cheers theme sent me over the edge. I get choked up just thinking about it.

Kevin actually enjoyed talking with him about fixing bikes.
The kids like Double D without the other eds around.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7EtHfr0eBA4

That scene always hits me hard. I love my wife so much, and the feeling he has there is the scariest thing imaginable.

Usually either the beatings were off-screen or reactions to something someone did.

Eddy went all that way to find his brother, and he just beats the piss out of Eddy and mocks him in front of everyone. It's more of the context than anything else.

>somehow
>some place
>some place... where a warm hand waits for mine

Shit son.

Fucking melon head, fucker deserves it

That's plenty of time to move on.

youtu.be/5tUNSw3YHJY

whoa where did you get this quality??

Broken Bob is so depressing
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7HiTJvnVMds
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tSYJvAxzjGM

delet this

cloud

.mail.ru/public/MSih/FKHjWDs53/

someone recorded/ripped them from a foreign Disney channel/on demand thing or something.

they're not perfect, but they're 1000x better than the previously available versions

some user was supposedly uploading it to MEGA(in one of the occasional MEGA threads we have) but he never posted a link so this is it for now

LEAVES FROM THE VINE

do I have to down these 4 at a time?

youtube.com/watch?v=fIAQGpiaSDw

if you use jdownloader2 you can download them all without any "4 at a time" bullshit

Damn.

Going easy mode here

That's sweet.

That moment in Inside-Out when Riley basically cries out all her problems to her parents after getting her shit together

It's interesting to note that, in spite of Angelica's behavior, even she realizes it's going to far in that comic when Chuckie says he heard the rhyme as 'Step on a crack, bring your mother back.'

>You stupid baby, it's-! ....Oh....

>You see anything, yet?