11AM Happening? Or coincidence?

I keep hearing about an 11AM happening on Tuesday. Well, Trump just added this to his schedule very recently. What's going on? Both Trump and Pence together?????

- Tuesday, November 01, 2016 -
Valley Forge, PA

Donald J. Trump & Governor Mike Pence

DoubleTree by Hilton
11:00 AM

donaldjtrump.com/schedule

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161031082138/https://www.donaldjtrump.com/schedule
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95147611/#95172521
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Supposedly Hillary is going to be asked to step down.
I dunno, a lot of shit has gotten muddled the past couple days.

God fucking damnit I used to live in Valley Forge. Salt i moved to Florida.

Wait nvm PA sucks donkey dicks and is cold as fuck

Valley forge is a place where they fought the revolutionary war and sheet. Lots of historical stuff like cannons me and my friends used to go there and smoke weed all the time. Really beautiful place. Lots of arches and old buildings and stuff

really smells like bullshit

I live in PA, near Philly. Florida is a hot and humid shit hole. Would not live.

He is right though, it became a meme pretty quickly.

He's going to announce his new Trump Menswear fashion line

>Florida is a hot and humid shit hole.
What are you, fat? This is the sunshine state, beautiful. How do you deal with the snow and fucking ice?

pic related beautiful beach my parents have a house on down here. North FL. All old people live there so you can just go outside and have a whole stretch of beach to yourself, stick your toes in the sand, let the waves wash over them and sit in the sunlight and blue water.

>Trump added this to his schedule very recently
HOLY SHIT IT CHECKS OUT
IT WASN'T THERE 8AM PST THIS MORNING
web.archive.org/web/20161031082138/https://www.donaldjtrump.com/schedule

>private event
>Trump will speak at the DoubleTree by Hilton
double tree is a hotel company. I doubt it correlates. I think there will be some nukes tomorrow though.

>Valley Forge, PA

THE MADMAN!

Why is everyone acting like there's something huge in the new emails when they haven't even been reviewed. Even Huma Abedin was in tears...what the hell is in there?

TRUMP DO IT BARNSTORM THE NORTH.

Hit Detroit, Chicago, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Boston, New York, Philadelphia and DC.

Hit them and do it publicly you madman!

A Very Golf
A Glove Fry

>nukes

Wait what?

Donald is fighting for the very soul of the country.
>watching national treasure intensifies

Nigga don't be stupid. Of course the FBI has taken enough of a look at the emails to determine "oh shit, this is huge". Now they're just going by the book and "officially" looking at them.

Little bit fat. We really don't get much snow around here, but I like snow anyway. Stop being such a snow/ice pussy. You shovel, that's how you deal with it. :)

we think that Wikileaks has them and are dropping them. also there are other leakers. the other day this guy came on talking about pwnphone. he was pretty legit he seemed to know his shit when other user pressed him.

shit i cant find the screenshot right now but a dude came in and said he had wiretaps on Hillary advertising pwnphone. Said there were leaks about her manipulating energy stocks, being blackmailed, and sometihng about vagina cream....

he seemed legit we will see tomorrow night. prime time news is what he said

Maybe it's easier for you living in the city with public transit. I lived in the suburbs and we used to get black ice everywhere every year and shit got so fucking cold. Roads were so shit to drive on, everyone is always cold all the time rushing everywhere, summers are beautiful there perfect temperature.

BTW i heard septa is on strike again wtf? didn't they do this shit last year?

Let's hope something comes out that can tank her run

Prediction: the military is forcing Clinton out, partly over the Arkanicide of General Rossi and partly over the missiles that led to Benghazi.

Live Near... Local News said earlier Pence cancelled his solo Lancaster, PA event at last minute & said will be at King of Prussia w/ Dahnald instead! Thought it was curious right away

DUDE CIVIL WAR LMAO

Ice can be tough but it's usually alright 95% of the time.

Yep Septa is striking again right now. They did it a few years ago, I think.

>Nigga don't be stupid. Of course the FBI has taken enough of a look at the emails to determine "oh shit, this is huge". Now they're just going by the book and "officially" looking at them.

Nonsense. It's not our job to speculate on such things. Comey's letter is what it is, and it's bullshit. What it says is bullshit.

Reddit's DraftOurDaughters campaign is proof we didn't need Comey faggoting around with bullshit vague letters. Ye of little faith.

He set up Clinton's "Trump is a Russia spa-eye" nonsense. We demand evidence; she demands Comey provide evidence. Bullshit.

Hillary is 100% sinkable without faggot FBI letters.

I lived in Jacksonville and West Palm, don't know how people can live there long term.
I'm a few miles from Valley Forge, can't beat the weather/landscape up here

I'll just leave this here.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95147611/#95172521

GODSPEED ANONS

>KEK WILLS ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>tfw 30 minutes away
>tfw it's a private event

Why has Trump forsaken me?

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95147611/#95172521

Yep, PA has some beautiful scenery. Just got back from spending a week in the Poconos.

Under Armour shill fuck off

she's going to jail, if she's lucky. she should be hoping for jail

Trump and Pence have had lots of events around Philly area lately. I saw Trump in Newtown PA just 2 weeks ago. I was even in the local paper in a picture. They're coming back soon. Check the schedule every day.

>>tfw it's a private event

Gay. Suddenly I hate Trump.

whatever it is im sure its right up under our noses

Not likely. DOJ rep on the email case is in wikileaks as a Clinton stooge:

lol

Whenever Trump does this shit, it always memes into reality.

>Nonsense. It's not our job to speculate on such things. Comey's letter is what it is, and it's bullshit. What it says is bullshit.

Fuck off Glenn Beck

>DoubleTree... Hilton
The email that made the fake "RUSSIAN TIES Trump Orgainization" thing that Hillary was raving about is [email protected].

Cendyn is a marketing/advertising/planning agency, and one of its big affiliates is Hilton, a competitor to Trump's hotels.

>Nov 1st happening

BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER
THANK YOU LORD KEK

nice digits

if digits then hillary will suicide this week

Because even if there's absolutely nothing in the emails, it doesn't matter.

We're in the final week of the election, the last 10-15% of "undecideds" are having to make up the mind, and the biggest news story of the week is "oh, YET ANOTHER major political scandal from Clinton"

If you're one of those people who don't like either candidate and have been basically trying to decide which person is the least shit - this week is pretty much guaranteed to swing you towards holding your nose and voting for Trump, regardless of how the scandal actually unfolds.

WHICH TIMEZONE WILL BE HAPPENING IN???????????????????

are you doing national treasure?