Aquaman #28 Storytime

Underworld part four!

man his covers do things to me. like in a sex way. do u guys know sex??

Kick ass cover! Bring us some Stjepan Sejic's goodness. My favorite comic book artist currently.

both are nice covers but I prefer Sejic's

Yes it's somthing I have with my girlfriend when she feels like it

get some witchblade shenanigans going

Here's where I'm thinking the story is going to go.

>Meera destroys Atlantis like the Widowhood predicted using the help of NEMO
>Some Atlanteans survive the attack and end up being forced to live on the surface( WE WUZ REFUGEES AND SHIT), Black Manta hears the news and goes about his days locating and killing surfaced Atlanteans
>"Arthur" doesn't really turn out to be the real Aqua Man and he's really just Orin, big mystery on where Arthur's real body really is
>Ocean Master reveals himself and gets what he wants from Atlantis's hidden treasure trove and ends up killing Rath
>Something, something happening with the Seven Seas using the surfaced Atleanteans to claim surface dweller land

I really hope that's where it is leading, rate my speculation. Also can anyone else really see Krush being voiced by Cumberbatch?

I love everything about this page

>Something with seven seas happening
I wish.

Is Arthur getting cucked again?

I want Dolphin to shut my eyes like thia.

That smile...

CUUUUUUTE. I want to protect that smile

How do we honestly feel about Kadaver? I like him as a villain but he feels slightly too much like an anime character at times. Still pretty awesome though.

I think Garth is probably going to side with Manta and NEMO secretly.

I like these two. I hope they don't die.

Dolphin is my waifu.

Krush is weirdly sexy

>Mfw he isn't Arthur or Orin

Who the fuck is he then?

Dolphin....so CUTE.

Oh so Mera getting cucked this time

I love those armour designs on the guards.

So how does Abnett's Titans compare to his Aqua Man? I think I'm going to buy the trades while I wait for more Aqua Man to come out. I miss getting it bi-monthly.

>"Asking for a friend."

thanks user. This weeks Aquaman hit all the right notes for me. Story and Art are working really well together and I'm liking where it's building too

Titans is not nearly as good. The only reason to read it is if you're a characterfag.

Yeah, I've never read any Flash material before so I have no idea who Wally is but the first volume seems to be about his return and I just think I would be lost on the emotional impact.

It's only fair hes cucking mera with dolphin

I enjoy his Titans a lot.

Please dont ruin DC's best pairing, its rivaled only by Scot and Barda

HNGGGGGGGGG SAVED

I would be pissed if Abnett ended their relationship since they work so well together.

Can someone tl;dr the difference between Arthury Curry and Orin Aquaman? Different people, or just same guy using a different name?

Hhhhhhnnnnnnnggggggg

I think "Orin" is really Ocean Master. His return has been teased a while and we still don't know who freed Rath but suspicion falls on Ocean Master.

Oh good I just got done with Justice League and was wondering when the next Aquaman comic was coming out!

nice cover

EXCELLENT cover

This is REALLY nice fucking art! WOW!

Is this the best looking comic currently being published?

Ocean Master is "Orm". "Orin" is Arthur's Atlantean name.

Granted, he hasn't been called that since the reboot.

Thanks, OP.

Boring cover, but I like this story arc. Thank you OP.

Is it true that Sejic is only contracted for this one arc? He's not doing December's issue according to the solicits but I was hoping that was just an issue break for him.

She's so fucking CUTE.

Finally, well thank you very much.
Arthur is really a lucky guy.

It almost seems as if Vulko were trying to hook up with this Ondine girl and I love it, Vulko deserves some love once in a while.

Hopefully not but this is painfully reminding me a lot of how started the awful Kyle/Carol on Green Lantern New Guardians, they supposed to be working together to be rescuing his friend/mentor but by the end of the story she is/was madly in love with the "little brother" figure, if they do that here I don't what to do anymore, I think I will quit reading comics.

doesn't she know he's married, that slut

Mera and Garth? They wouldn't do that!

This is like Lois cheating on Clark with Conner.

>Custom Photoshop Brushes: The Comic
Am I the only one who can see how ugly this art is?

Something like that is what I thought when I detected the first few signals in New Guardians, but anyway it happened.

No, it's horrible. I don't know why Sup Forums jerks off to this guy. It's like he stopped drawing halfway through and slapped some blotches of color over it.

le edgy

Love everything about this comic. Cool magical setting. Great art. Good characters and dialogue. Waifus that make my dick hard...it have everything

Why both of them have "Or" as part of their names???
Is something like the "S" as the symbol of the El house for Supes???

?

You guys have shit taste. The art is great, the people are expressive and easy to look at, the coloring is cool, I like the blocky scale textures. You're just that part of Sup Forums that wants everything to be ugly because you feel threatened by talent.

Even fucking Aquaman is drawing trump paralels. The moment the magic barrier rose up Atlantis let it clear.

This is in no way great art. It looks amateurish, which it is, this fucking guy got hired off of his shitty DA account.

You're edgy hipsters that don't like objectively great art simply to be contrarian.

It's not objectively great, it's fucking trash. You only like him because he draws/writes fapfics on DA.

>it's fucking trash
Like I said, an edgy hipster.

I don't see how calling a spade a spade is edgy.

I love these pages with the fish vortex for Aquaman

Unfinished, not amateurish. If you know something about art, you could tell that he is working like a concept artist and not a normal inker/drawing artist

Then he shouldn't be drawing an ongoing comic from a major publisher. His work always looks unfinished unless he has someone else ink and color it.

Actually not. The first aphrodite books that he worked on were in a "complete" state, and yet people didnt liked it because it was "too realistic". Maybe on later books he will improve the final render, but i personally like it. The detail that matters is on the places that the eye naturally rests upon, his colors dont clash, and the panel layouts are also good.

Nah. It's more like two brothers named Tony and Tommy. Uncreative parents

M O M M Y

I would do anything to swallow her farts and suck on her feet.

>Unfinished
Isn't this just his style? I know nothing about art but I love his stuff. I even picked up his Death Vigil and Sunstone books after seeing his Aquaman.

>Some Atlanteans survive and end up being forced to live on the surface
If it's treated like reverse sub-diego I'd be ok with that. Everything else is stupid and seven seas won't happen until after doomsday clock because johns has been too busy with rebirth and earth one vol3

Avoid his titans after volume one it shit's the bed and just becomes a book about every titan wanting to fuck eachother.

He's calling himself orin to avoid attention since everyone referred to him as king arthur and arthur isn't exactly a common atlantean name

But that's slot of what the Titans has always been.

He's going to do some Suicide Squad too, but I have no clue when

>every wall is a Trump reference
>Wall to keep out the .1% upper ruler class elites

NEXT (just now)

bump