LMFAO Sup Forums irrevocably BTFO

femsplain.com/dear-dumb-entitled-insecure-angry-men-of-the-world-i-am-tired-of-you-de97a95b8c8b#.3b8b9wpli

Other urls found in this thread:

femsplain.com/one-week-ago-a-man-stopped-traffic-to-talk-to-me-4819ef163e78#.2f93pdu55
observer.com/2016/10/tyler-hoechlin-man-of-steal-ing-your-heart/
youtube.com/watch?v=RjAKDDqSH9Y
femsplain.com/dear-dumb-entitled-insecure-angry-men-of-the-world-i-am-tired-of-you-de97a95b8c8b#.3b8b9wpli
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How will we ever recover

Dear entitled, useless, state dependant women: We have no use for you

Femsplain is truly the apex of journalism

((((((((((((Schwartz)))))))))))))

>(((SCHWARTZ)))
Every time, without fail.

WE'RE GOING DOWN DOWN IN AN EARLY ROUND

never should have given them the vote.
literally it was the beg of The End.

AND THE HITS KEEP COMING. Sup Forums IRREVOCABLY BTFO CONFIRMED

femsplain.com/one-week-ago-a-man-stopped-traffic-to-talk-to-me-4819ef163e78#.2f93pdu55

>((femsplain))
>the level that Hillary's campaign is digging

you faggots need to include the header in your caps. I'm pretty sure that's a Time article, which makes it 100x more damning that Time allows zombies to write for them.

That's not even an editorial. That wouldn't pass a 5th grade English teacher's approval.

K. You seem exhausting.

How much does this woman fantasize about being raped by a brute?

lol

Dear permanently panty bunched cunt, I don't give a fuck.

>men are on this planet to please me
>this group is no longer pleasing me
>they need to go

but we are the ones who are entitled

>Not dumb, entitled, insecure, angry WHITE men instead

Obviously shooped

Confirmed. observer.com/2016/10/tyler-hoechlin-man-of-steal-ing-your-heart/

>I don’t envy Mr. Comey for being someone for those who feel angry and cheated can project at least part of those feelings onto.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>i am tired of you

I dont care about you

More like I don't even know you.

But of course, when the media hears the words “Clinton” and “email,” they manufacture it into a scandal.

Make your own electricity, plumbing system, roads, farms, and all the other shit women don't do and take entirely for granted white raising a half-nigger kid on benefits, you retarded, out-of-touch-with-reality she kike.

Did i do good Sup Forums ?

Dear sick, pedo,crazy,corrupt bitch why don't you just die already

blah it is indeed a times article written by a 74 year old- amazing what trash can end up teaching at UC Berkeley, although linguistics is trash tier.

Give me some context from that image. Crowd of dindus. Is she a "refugee welcome" feminist?

HAHAHAHHAHA
also (((SCHWARTZ)))

I hope xe kills xerself. There, I said it.

>White, first class woman
>Calling anyone entitled

DAY OF THE GROPE WHEN?

video related - to the dancing skeleton:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjAKDDqSH9Y

Would you find love, /pol?

>Male teachers who want to hang out with kids are creepy
So progressif

Women's Studies. For when learning actual skills is too difficult, simply learn to blame all your problems on men!

JEW CUNT

((((Schwarts))))
Fuck Trump, and fuck Goyim.

>femsplain.com/dear-dumb-entitled-insecure-angry-men-of-the-world-i-am-tired-of-you-de97a95b8c8b#.3b8b9wpli

Deport her to Africa.

And stop trolling with lame feminist bullshit. We've all heard it before.

Cock envy queens of the universe. Deal with it bitch, you are not a man. Get over it and try to enjoy it before you die.

Who/where are all these angry men at and what are they saying?

>that nose

She could be my sister

And I'm as tired of your criminal shit-encrusted diaper-wrapped cunt as Huma herself.

One has to wonder how someone ends up this far removed from reality.

get off our board jew filth, dirty kikes aren't welcome here.

I can accuse women of "speaking while female" (SWF)? I'm doing this every day from now on.

I wish a woman would do ANYTHING to talk to me

Image is old as fuck, it was posted in threads making fun of feminism when Ron Paul was hot shit. I think its from a French music festival, but I could be wrong.

That was the one thing that's actually affected my real life. I want to point out the jews more often in polite conversation, but I'm still able to hold back.

goes to show that having a PhD doesn't make you smart.

>(((SCHWARTZ)))

>(((Schwartz)))

Every time

> ((LAKOFF))
> ((SCHWARTZ))

nobody cares whore

didn't read

sage

>I am beyond tired of men who see women as accessories to show off their own wealth or vitality, the type of men who see a hot woman as a challenge, the guys who say they want a smart girl until they feel defensive or threatened by a girl who might be smarter than them.
>Projecting this hard.
It's not about politics, or Hillary. Hell, it's not even about women. It's about her.

remember to post this anytime someone posts the info graph showing a high percentage of PhDs voting hillary