Mexicans: "Make America Mexico again"

Mexicans: "Make America Mexico again"

Reality: "If Mexico is so good, why the fuck do you keep coming to America?" Oh right.. It's all bullshit. Mexico is a third world shithole and that's why you're here in America.

Prove me wrong Mexishits!

Other urls found in this thread:

lacronica.com/EdicionEnLinea/Notas/Noticias/31102016/1143996-Le-da-el-si-mexicana-a-haitiano.html
sandiegoreader.com/news/2016/oct/05/citylights-tijuana-officials-no-migrant-crisis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They can't because it's true.

Breaking! Water is wet!

One currency of yours equals 20 of ours
Your country is a good way of getting fast money sorry if that upsept you americanshit!

that's not debatable

refers to the spanish american war and the alamo but im just a leaf

Really fucking ask yourself...

Why is that?

>Mexicans: "Make America Hispanic again"
ftfy

they're all racist fucks la familia bullshit

>Prove me wrong Mexishits!5 Replies / 1 ImageView Thread

They can't and they know it. Sadly, they breed like fucking sand niggers.

That's why you're getting walled off.
Relations are about to get a bit more hostile.
I'd avoid trying to start a war with us Pedro.
America loves to commit war crimes.

you posted this on the wrong site, you're not gonna find anyone that disagrees with this around here
now post anime

True. True. But you gotta mop that shit up in the worst parts of Cali, we just gotta roll into the best parts of Mexico and blow it. But your on the right track, if you want to get ahead you gotta get the hell out.

>implying every single mexican wants what chicanos want
>forgetting about chicanos giving a flying fuck about the culture of either side of the border and take what suits them

meh...

You Mexican weebs are alright

Mio es mejor que Yuuko

I'm going to take a guess that you're one of the white mexicans

the more brown a person is, the less likely they'll enjoy watching anime. why is this?

you are offensive

Proof that Mexico is first world

lacronica.com/EdicionEnLinea/Notas/Noticias/31102016/1143996-Le-da-el-si-mexicana-a-haitiano.html
sandiegoreader.com/news/2016/oct/05/citylights-tijuana-officials-no-migrant-crisis/

>actually beliving this
nope, being light or dark-skinned ha snothing to do with like chinese cartoons. Many people who were born in the 90's like anime because it was far more entertaining than shitty soup operas or other bullshit televisa was broadcasting at the time (they were so desperate that they started talking about shit about anime, pretty much HUUURRR DUUR IT IS BAD FOR YOU N SHIIIIEEET...you've got to remember that the anime of that time wasn't just about giant boobs like the ones nowadays).

*with liking

sorry my friend, youre waifu is a shit

Fuck off spic. You will be deported.

yuuko is a big dummy

jesus christ, like having packs of cholos messing with people wasn't enough, now we'll have to deal with niggers too...

but he's not even there, lad...

How long till mexiniggers join cartels?

Good idea.
You need a lot of money, Pablo.
The wall aint gonna pay for itself, my taco eating drug dealing friendo.

Doesn't matter.

Mexico will be US territory.

Except Mexicans will not be Americans. Spics cannot be citizens.

You will have to be deported.

Most Mexicans are nationalists too. They believe that Mexicans should be in Mexico and Americans in America.

The only problem is that the USA's war on drugs has destroyed their lives for the past few decades.

Talk to any Mexican and they would tell you that if it werent for the drug wars, they would be living happily in Mexico.

the cutest dummy
I get the feeling that druglords will hang niggers, but don't quote me on that

Literally nobody here says that.

Everything else is true tho

Make Mexico Great For Once.

This is not even your continent fuck off the shitskins are fucking ur women

please please stop consuming drugs, gas your addicts...please, they are being part of the degeneracy that is eroding your society and making rich a fucking bunch of psychos in this country...

Give back California.

It's a win-win situation if you think about it familia.

American mestizos do

North Cal is white though.

We should just split give you LA and some south land desu.

yup I cant

You can execute those.

they're not wanted here either.

I do not mind living in mexico.

I just want Trump to lose.

Living around Mexicans, and blacks for separate extended periods of time, I can safely say mexishits are 100x worse.

>wanting a state that is literally filled with chicanos and niggers
>implying doing such a thing will change anything
dude, wtf...

Thats the problem.

The US govt instigates and perpetuates cartel wars (sells weapons, funds rivals). Then the American civilian funds the cartels by purchasing their products.

When USA builds the wall, Mexico will legalize drugs and piss off the American govt.

>t. tyrone

ammm where peru?

It's turning shitskin though. There are more and more spics moving there each year.

peru?

we could go to venezuela though, by the time that happens all venezuelans will have died of starvation.

Should have just kept the whole fucking country back in 1840s when we were down there. We'd be the Confederate States of Unified North America by now.

Venezuela?

No. Dindus at least know their place. They always whine about how whitey keepin' them down. They stay in their own shit neighborhoods and bitch/chimp at eachother.

Chicanos think they're better than whites and that they can run societies better for whatever reason, like they're owed something. They swarm cities like locusts until they become taco caliphates, driving out every last good soul.

The average IQ of an american dindu and a chicano are both about 85. At least the former can be domesticated. You can't domesticate insects.

>actually believes the wall will stop the drug trafficking
**sigh**...
it will stop wetbacks though, just work on the degeneracy your culture promotes and feminists and things might get a bit better

Mexico's HDI is higher than Russia's.

The only Mexicans coming to the US are the peasants. The normal Mexicans live in the south and baja.

Mexicans prove me wrong

>implying the majority will change their mind after having to put up with the shitty things chicanos do

it is pointless to even try

>chicano
ho I get it now that is not a mixican my friend thats an abomination your people created

But he's in Mexico...

Only normal people live in the red areas, niggers live In the rest

At least we don't starve to death and become Venezuela

>The only Mexicans coming to the US are the peasants.
Sounds about right. However, bear in mind that a lot of them are not Mexicans, they are South Americans. Any undocumented (illegal in your case) has up to 30 days of free movement inside the country. They can leave in any way.
Several problems in US regarding Mexicans are caused by South americans that feel entitled because they survived the travel inside a shitty train.

And Mexico city though? It's basically Spain.

But yes, otherwise I agree. Real Mexicans are bros. Chicanos are fucking gay.

I might be wrong but, I think you have bigger problems than mexicans flooding America

Mexico city is fine but mexico state is the most shittiest place in the world

>pic related
shiiiieeeeettt
>kek

That is actually true. However, it depends on the area. There are a lot of Central Americans living from charity in the city. Meanwhile, the jews and business areas are developed.

The same can be said about the red colored places. Separating like that is retarded.

And their military spending is what, the 4th largest in the world?

Mexico is a corrupted shithole. The only people making money there are politician castizos and their drug peddlers. Meanwhile the indio/mestizo underclass sifts through garbage to the beat of cholo music.

And all of you Mexishits always blame America. It's never your fault your country is a 3rd world cesspit, is it? I'll never understand how you brown hobgoblins are so damn prideful of your shit desert ass sweat nation.
Tell me one good thing your people created other than high-carb cornmeal?

>Mexico city though? It's basically Spain.
Mexico city is literally a giant dumpster
Monterrey is much better in my opinion, also girls are prettier

What Burgers don't seem to understand is Mexico has been playing 5D chess all this years after NAFTA and the US has turn into our backyard. Trump knows this but he wont win and the TPP means not only Mexico will be leeching out of the US but China as well.

this
>the shitties place
i thought that was pajeetland

so are wetbacks

It's not that they keep coming, it's that they don't leave. Immigration is so strict that spics think if they leave they won't be able to come back. So they just never leave.

Mexibros

How do we fix the pocho problem?

Hey, thats a nice flag!

Maybe we should just cut this diseased limb then...

>There are a lot of Central Americans living from charity in the city
>MEXICO
Come on, I love you mexibros but stop trying to pretend you're some kind of Germany or Sweden. There are literally millions of ethnic mexicans living in extreme poverty and you can find them everywhere not just in the DF so don't make it look as if it's just "those dirty central americans".

This. I like this. Take the southern half of California and we've got a deal.

We are not supposed to talk about that publicly.
I'm reporting you to the CISEN for leaking out national secrets.

>comment by a leaf

although i agree with have problems, not everything it is our fault, like:
>NAFTA (then burger complain about immigrants and their countrymen getting screwed over)
>TPP (same greedy fucks from the last time, everything for shekels)
>the largest drug consumer, though whine about how drugs are destroying their society making it sound like mexicans force them to do drugs when, in reality, they go get them on their own free will.
> their government sells shit tons of drugs to cartel psychos....bu bu but we ain't corrupt and we has good moral values n shiiieet

Im also Nothamerican, i have the right to be born white and genetically superior

Just nuke it a little and rebuild it in a hundred years or so
We don't want any of that "chicano" scum here.

they're not americans and they sure as fucking hell aren't mexicans either

they're the prime source of all the negative shit that is said about mexico in the internet

I didn't meant to imply that. However, you can't deny that Mexico is the only way to the US by land. Latin America ends to flee to the US. Mexico can't endure his population with people fleeing, now imagine how big the problem could be if every latino in the US was deported back to Mexico.
We have extreme poverty? Sure.
Our goverment is shit? Of course.

>*of guns

Meshitco has the following and it's still shit;

>Oil
>Gold mines
>Silver mines
>Uranium
>Productive lands
>Various climates, from jungles to deserts and everything in-between

So ask yourself this, if Mexico has everything a country could ever wish for in order to become rich and prosperous, then why is it the way it is? The answer is... Mexicans.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

This is fun.

chicanos live in a limbo

>making it sound like mexicans force them to do drugs when, in reality, they go get them on their own free will.
It a product in which it's consumption fuels its demand. So, yeah I do blame you cunts for it.

It is the profit seeking cartel that moves it from the south of mexico to across the boarder after all.

>they're the prime source of all the negative shit that is said about mexico in the internet
Honestly, I agree with you. They are neither Mexican or American yet they insist they are both.

tambien pueblo de Mexico, como hacer te hablar ingles tan bien?

You type like native English speakers not just fluent foreigners.

(You)

Quite interesting to see so much disdain towards Chicanos.

Do we have any Chincanos on-board to confirm/deny the accusations?

So usa if mexico(or eny southamerica country) become sirya 2.0 and hilary is in power what will you do? I mean every day there is fewer and fewer white places to run

That a phrase that we use too.
Fuck

AAARRRIIIBA
AYAYAYAYAYAYAY
MI QUESADILLA ES GRANDE SENOR
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
Fuckin wetbacks

I moved to the US at age 12, I'm 22 now, but ever since I walked into the school and met fellow Mexicans I have been trying to move back because I don't want my future children to be Chicanos.

>The only problem is that the USA's war on drugs has destroyed their lives for the past few decades.
>Talk to any Mexican and they would tell you that if it werent for the drug wars, they would be living happily in Mexico.

Did anyone put a gun to their heads and force them to push drugs? Oh wait, other Mexicans did that to them, so why should America be responsible for their bullshit

>It a product in which it's consumption fuels its demand
>pretty much saying his countrymen aren't a bunch of degenerates that are slowly killing themselves and being part of a huge problem for both countries:
>it is THEIR FAULT (while getting high)

oh lawd

y does no one want to be mexican? half their country gtfo when they could

Honestly, I like Mexico and Murica's current territorial shape. Keep the land.
In an ambient where every cool shit is in english (videogames, internet pages), we had to adapt. Besides, english is easy as shit.

actually the most cringiest of faggots obssesed with anime that I know are brown.

and yes, op is right, here is shit, keep that wall high man, keep it high, I would have done the same in your place.

>Did anyone put a gun to their heads and force them to push drugs?
Actually yes, they did.