God I love these.

kek

Even if I was the type of person to be offended by that, it's a fantastic deal

BTW, did anyone convince hiro not to kill /pol

delete this

It wasn't Hiro

I always loved these.

Everyone but me gotta learn

I got this off Sup Forums so it counts, right?

Kek'd

youtube.com/watch?v=RE5oVoze5G4

John Podesta's Best Friend At The DOJ Will Be In Charge Of The DOJ's Probe Into Huma Abedin Emails

>In the letter to Congress, the DOJ writes that it “will continue to work closely with the FBI and together, dedicate all necessary resources and take appropriate steps as expeditiously as possible,” assistant attorney General Peter J. Kadzik writes in letters to House and Senate lawmakers.

>In other words, the best friend of John Podesta, Clinton's Campaign char, at the DOJ will be in charge of a probe that could potentially sink Hillary Clinton.

>The hacked emails confirm that Podesta and Kadzik were in frequent contact. In one email from January, Kadzik and Podesta, who were classmates at Georgetown Law School in the 1970s, discussed plans to celebrate Podesta’s birthday. And in another sent last May, Kadzik’s son emailed Podesta asking for a job on the Clinton campaign.

>Kadzik's role at the DOJ, where he started in 2013, is particularly notable Kadzik, as helped spearhead the effort to nominate Lynch, who was heavily criticized for her secret meeting with the former president.

>It gets better because, as we further revealed, if there is one person in the DOJ who is John Podesta's, and thus the Clinton Foundation's inside man, it is Peter Kadjik.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr

archive.is/YThaT

Pay attention!

This can go downhill fast if we dont work NOW
Get your media and get the message out to the normmies, we need to stop this.

John Podesta's Best Friend At The DOJ Will Be In Charge Of The DOJ's Probe Into Huma Abedin Emails

Winrar

lol

It's not Sup Forums but still funny.

>$2 a shot
>1 shot - 1 oz
>1 liter = 33.8 oz
$2 * 33 = $66 per bottle
1 liter bottles at any liquor store are $20-30

Bar goes confirmed cucks

Nice edit.

>not using underscores between the words of a single phrase
You done goofed.

Fucking hell I never noticed how cringe this is if this is a Bernie rally. The guy is speaking and no one in the background even seems to really give a shit.

>2013
>cuckold

Wow

Yeah, no shit. It's not any new information that bars overcharge people. They need to pay their employees, run the business, and make a profit, not just make the money back from the alcohol they bought. You're paying for the experience, it's why people drink at home before they go out to drink some more.

Please be fake

that was unbelievably not funny. how did they fuck up such a easy slam dunk

friend that aint funny, was probably a conspiracy ordered by Juncker and his EU cohorts to breed out intelligence and bring in mroe dumb leftist autismos in the next generation

It's as old as time itself.

Missing the absolute best Libertarian flag

That is a "deal" too. Regularly they're probably $5. Beer is overpriced everywhere too and it's mostly shitty Bud.

Some things just meme themselves.

kek! Literally me after being on Sup Forums for a year.

accurate

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1477976554867.webm

>this can go downhill fast
Nigger we are already at the bottom of the hill.

From /k/, but you guys should appreciate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=OETSC38L0jw

This is the most horrifying thing I've ever seen.

>You're paying for the experience
was waiting on either that or "paying for a service"
The problem isn't that the business charges enough to run itself, its that people are literally willy to pay 2-3 times the msrp for a product that is literally the exact same thing on the shelf at a different store. Its not even the fountain drink vs from the bottle vs from the can argument. Its the same fucking thing.

Thats why I dont drink out

sumimasen eigo ga wakarimas ka

Hi