I'M BLUE DA BA DO DA BA DA

Other urls found in this thread:

video.gq.com/watch/176-reasons-donald-trump-shouldn-t-be-president?c=series
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did Texas really turn blue?

It will on Nov. 8th.

nice try shill cunt. we will shock the world

its da ba dee dabba daee you fucking retard

Tejas here. You only think this because only lazy entitled liberals have time to early vote. Austin is not Texas and we'll be redder than period blood during the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

No, man. You're thinking of "bee-boo-boo-bop, boo-boo-bop.

it will

GOD BLESS MEXICANS

Yes. Californians are moving in mass and infecting the state.
Mostly in areas like Dallas and Austin

A lot of datasets are indeed showing Texas as a battleground state. Trump is only ahead by 3 points according to most polsters. If he has one more event like Pussygate or Gold Stargate or TaxReturnghazi Texas may vote blue. When Texas turns blue, the GOP is kil.

Here's the 2012 voting map for Texas. Most of the red counties are rual areas with not a lot of voters. The southern part of the state is heavily latino and Trump has done an outstanding job of handing the latino vote directly to Hillary.

Forgot the die bit.

Not in your lifetime Pierre, we like our guns too much.

For a detailed analysis of exactly WHY Trump is losing his grip on Texas, just watch this;

video.gq.com/watch/176-reasons-donald-trump-shouldn-t-be-president?c=series

Hispanics, who never vote for the GOP anyway.

Yeah, spics need to fucking go, what's new?

so what you're saying is...

>nothing has changed

Thanks for correcting the record.

>fort worth the only major city that's still somewhat red

Eat shit Dallas

>i'M STOLE LA DA DEE LA DE DA

Texans won't care. It's not as if they own guns and have been itching for succession for decades now.

This

Dallasinian here I don't think I've stepped foot in Fort Worth since I was a kid, what's it like over there? I hear yall have cheap housing but at the cost of a larger minority population but idk.

>but at the cost of a larger minority population

Yeah but they're shit like vietnamese and indian.

Half of Dallas is nigger central, what did you expect?

GOP would be kill anyway without Trump. If a democrat won it's game over especially with the amnesty they have planned and four more years of mass migration. They imported their own voters securing an increasing number of elections in recent years and now are about to turn the US into a one party system.

It's why the "NeverTrump" and other idiots are so hilarious. They aren't stopping Trump out of principle or for good reason but out of spite are giving away any chance to ever win an election untill the GOP moves far to the left to try and cash in on the new demographic reality that is being created.