Medusa is a slut edition

Guess being the town bicycle runs in the family Crystal

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Ho_Yinsen_(Earth-14029)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Medusa/Black Bolt was one of my favorite couples but Marvel destroyed that pretty quickly.

>People will defend this because it was written by Ewing

HOOF'D!

Blackbolt should fucking put his foot down at one point and arent they married again?

Not me. Ewing or no, giving a shit about anything the Inhumans do is indefensible.

Throw her away Blackbolt

Ever notice Marvel will let wives do this shit, but insists on making the husband carry a torch?

If they're going to make the chick a slut, they should have the common fucking courtesy of letting the dude move the fuck on. I'm looking at you teenclops.

I'll defend the book as a whole, but this is dumb bullshit.

They were going to get back together but then Maximus pulled a switcheroo and Medusa sentenced Black Bolt to an inescapable evil intergalactic torture prison

And then she didn't bother trying to break him out

>Since 2014, Black Bolt has been cucked 3 times
>By the same woman
>Considering comic book time + timeskip from "Time Runs Out", all this cuckening happened in less than a year.

I thought they remarried again at this point of time, in the black bolt book bb calls her his wife. Fuck bb should just cut her off like a tumor and fuck around, has bb ever had a romantic interest that wasnt medusa? The five queens dont count since they dont even fugg

This. First time Ewing fucked up. Atleast his track records been good until now.

Sometimes people who are divorced accidentally refer to their exes as their husband/wife

did this get storytimed

Even "Royals" presents Medusa as "Wife of Black Bolt" at the start of every issue. They remarried offscreen after "IvX".

Just to make the cucking sweeter.

It's kinda sad...the iluminaty should have degree of self respect

>Muslim Captain Britain

Why did Medusa cut her hair? That was her superpower. Is she pulling Brittany Spears mental break down hair cut?

HAHAHA sweet justice

And people wonder why I don't tolerate Ewing.
This! This bullshit is why!

Please don't tell me that twink in black on the left is Black fucking Bolt.

It's Maximus

Maybe it was an editor error, current royals issue had a box saying months ago when flint touched the skyspear even though it was happening in real time. Point still stands that bb should drop medusa, shes a parasite who fucks around when its convenient because she knows bb is a beta orbiter, should be called the midnight cuck

She's dying and her hair started falling out

Crystal fucked around on Quicksilver too

Maybe Inhumans just raise their women to not be faithful

And thanks user.

Did she just give that guy dying aids?

Okay, that's still bad, but bearable.

Wasnt the quicksilver thing after he stole the terrigan crystals/ marriage got anulled? Fuck man, they should just break up medusa and bb and have bb date a mute/deaf girl to fill the expression dynamic, the cucking is too much

Why is there a young Brother Voodoo, a confused Quicksilver and a dyke Quentin Quire in the background? Or are these donuts?

Nope she cheated on quick three times well before that happened

And what was the bullshit prior to this that made people wonder?

Lmao, whats with marvel and cuck shit.

Crystal cheating on Pietro took place a couple decades before the terrigen crystal nonsense.

Inhuman women, everyone.

And before that, Crystal cheated on Johnny Storm with Quicksilver.

Marvel has been anti-marriage for decades and iirc the writer either hated quick or wanted quick's marriage to fail just as Wanda and Vision's started.

Marvel love breaking up couples that readers actually like, keeping them apart, and putting one, or both of them, into relationships no-one cares about, again and again and again.

Because everyone's life has to be drama, and stability is boring, and they actually believe none of this can do any lasting damage to characters.

>First time Ewing fucked up
His constant jizzing over D-listers notwithstanding?

Exactly this!

At least one thing is that Medusa will either die or become this. I can't imagine Ewing will hand wave the sickness.

Even as a Ewingfag, this shit is maximum-grade fucking retarded. When Ewing said that there'd be a romance among the team, I assumed that that meant Noh-Varr and Crystal, which would have been the obvious ship. This is just... what.

Did they make it a huge fucking point at the end of Xmen versus Inhumans that Black Bolt and Medusa getting back together was "inspiring" for all the Inhumans? Now we get this no more than a few months later?

What the fuck?

Between this issue, the Uncanny Avengers cover revealed yesterday, and the Spider-Man/Mockingbird thing announced a while back, Marvel is just taking a perverse pleasure in making sure fans can never have what they want.

Black Bolt's ongoing makes this situation even worse. The guy literally lives for her.

He puts her on a pedestal, even when talking about her and her bull.

Is it wrong to be happy that at least it wasn't Crystal and Noh-Varr?

I haven't kept up, have they mentioned that Creel is a rapist yet?

Can't someone just retcon Hickman? Absorbing Man doesn't need that in his backstory.

>lost his crown
>exiled from his city
>son hates him
>monarchy dissolved
>terrigen destroyed
>get sent to space prison
>get tortured and killed multiple times
>meanwhile his wife that he loves is dying AND cheating on him

BB should not have survived war of kings. Poor guy was better off dead.

Faggot she's been around since 07. Before the SJW push happened. I hope you fucking die you fucking cunt. Not every minority is fucking pandering you despicable piece of utter filthy shit.

Black Bolt is a cutie, he deserves better than that skank

It was revealed Maximus was responsible for Quicksilver turning evil during that era and Crystals infidelity. Ofcourse the we pretend Peitro was absolved due to this and completely forget Maximus fucked over Crystal too.

Sexism at its finest I guess.

Nah, she is dying of because of a "metaphorical cancer" because the Fart cloud she blew up was sentient and gave her cancer.

It is a soft retcon. They're leaving it out just like how Slott doesn't use the Norman/Gwen cucking.

I just want BlackBolt to start fucking alien princesses, impregnating them all, leaving a long line descendants to fight for the Inhuman throne.. Is it really too much ask?

>First time Ewing fucked up
Well I wouldn't go that far.

Killing POD and giving us Enigma instead was pretty lame.

POD can still come back. Her sacrifise was no death of pheonix. Even she's coming back now.

I dont care if Ewing writes it, I wont read Inhumans comics.

i could swore it it was that they used the Max excuse for quick but not Crystal. They did the same in silent and the quicksilver solo in the 90s. It was a trend, have Quick do dumb shit, then say it was Maximus controlling for reasons that wouldn't benefit Max in the least.

Sure, but it doesn't make that less of a downgrade.

Pretty reflective of the entire book, really.
USAvengers is fine, but a noticeable step down from New Avengers.

That reminds me of another thing Ewing wrote that I thought kinda sucked; the Maker.

I don't see how this reflects bad on BB. He is in jail lightyears away saving the lives of people he barely knows and Medusa is doing this without his knowledge. If makes her look terrible especially since she has no idea what situation BB is in.

You're missing out on Black Bolt.

It's probably Marvel's best book right now.
I realize that's a low bar, but I think it's worth mentioning.

Actually, that it's the last page gives me hope that it'll be a fakeout of some sort.

Fingers crossed.

It kind of made sense at first, that Crystal wasn't present for the reveal that Maximus was responsible for it all, so she didn't know if she believed it, so they could keep her feeling guilty and trying to redeem herself.

But it backfired and everyone since has ignored Maximus' involvement, they just want to write her as a slut.

And so we get a recent issue of Royals where Maximus is mocking Crystal for having two failed marriages, when one was entirely his fault.

I liked his maker because it made the maker fags shutup. They are the same guys who circlejerk batman or Doom for all the wrong reasons.

It made sense that a villain like him gets his ass kicked in 616. Theres only one maker in the grounded ultimate universe but guys like him are a dime and dozen in 616. No shit the heroes fucked him over.

Now if he keeps jobbing like 60 times then there's a problem

He just never seemed like that much of a threat.

Hell, Bobby using his powers at the end felt completely needless.
Could have kicked the little bitch's face in without them.

I doubt it, i feel like they kissed since medusa is dying and gorgon doesnt have powers so theyre gonna be comfort fuck buds

LOL This just makes it sweeter!

You're over-reacting, user. He was right, it went past 'pandering' from the start. In 2008 they had her pull Excalibur, the sword of King Arthur, from a stone, something only the rightful wielder of the sword could do.

In 2015, they made her Captain Britain during the Secret Wars event.

It's understandable that British readers might find either of those things very objectionable.

You must hate Black Bolt for some reason.

Clearly not as much as Medusa.

Quicksilver had a mental breakdown and was pushed over the edge by his wife cheating on him with his sister's neighbor.

Crystal, well, cheated on her husband multiple times and refused to apologize for it in any capacity. When crazy Quicksilver was incarcerated by the Fantastic Four, she went to his cell and beat the shit out of him with her powers and yelled about how he was the worst person ever.

It was not only Crystals infidelity that damns her, but how unapologetic she was about it and how she refused to take any blame or criticism from anyone, she just put all the blame on Pietro being an inattentive husband. Face it waifufag, Crystal is trash.

Yeah, I just feel bad for Black Bolt. Dude was a legend in Marvel, and now locked up with a rapist while Medusa is die-fucking all she can. She is becoming another Mary jane/ Crystal/ Janet Van Dyne.

Where's the storytime?

Oh shit look its another faggot. That's literally an alternate reality Captain Britain. Its literally spelled out for you if you read the book, she becomes Cap Brit in the age of ultron universe after Brian and Carol sacrifice their lives to free Britain.

616 Brian is still Cap Britain in our world you dumbfuck. The other user was a racist faggot.

This was just Ewing using the D-List of D-Listers in his story. Hell next you will think he created Ho Yinsen as Rescue in his secret war tie in when in reality its another alternate timeline character that was published years ago.

So fucking tired of faggots on co never reading comic books and then expect to be spoonfed on whats actually happening.

Wasnt that Englehart? That guys a fucking hack. Probably the Bendis of his times.

>Implying I'd read Inhumashit books just because it's written by Ewing.

I thought Ewing did write the Iron Man Fatal Frontier story that originated Ho Yinsen as Rescue

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Ho_Yinsen_(Earth-14029)

bump

Has bb ever have any love interest that wasnt medusa? The five queens dont count

Who is the biggest whore, Medusa or Mary Jane !!??

no

Mary Jane didn't do anything wrong.

>"I slept with tony stark"
>to his mother

Wait mj and tony fugg? When she was his secretary?

"I spend a night with Tony", and turns out she and Tony just spend a night talking in a club. While she was single, by the way.

mj was definitely with peter atm, it was cheating user, she never told him

"Talking to" is cheating now?

because she hid it from her husband/bf

lol people forget he wrote one of the best ironman comic with the infinite bullshit they were publishing.

Peterfags are jealous motherfuckers.

stop projecting. Just because you would sleep with Tony.

>Spidey's 2 biggest love interests are sluts now
>his current gf makes him sleep on the couch

what a cuccboi

MJ obviously did tho, and wants to again.

No, but they brought up the cocaine incident.

Post the exact page she did faggot. Otherwise you are full of shit.

>MJ obviously did tho, and wants to again.

It's literally there you idiot