I am a career intelligence officer. The following information will leak this week (as early as today...

I am a career intelligence officer. The following information will leak this week (as early as today, no later than Thursday).

Putin has a tape of Trump participating in an orgy while in Russia.

>Sreenshot this

how does this damage his PRESIDENTIAL campaign

>career intelligence officer.
lol

getting tired of this larpthread shit

Is Poklonskaya involved? I have my credit card ready.

badass, wish i could vote for him twice

if true, all donald needs to do is own it to reclaim his sovereignty. if wjc can diddle his interns in the wh, donnie can have an orgy in russia.

So.. what?

Oh. His wife is Russian Jewish.

Good taste, mr. President.

SWEET

Hey what advice would you give to an user with curiosity about the line of work? CTN seems like a logical entry point.

or IS, obviously.

cool i need to fap

>man has sex

bad. unforgivable. Drumpf lol

>woman participates in election rigging, pay to play maneuvers, other felonies and international crimes

its fucking nothing guise. Its the Russians srs.

At least post the thumbnail from the NSA database you stupid nigger

I'd love it if this was the audio of trump fbi user was talking about. he said it would be pretty bad, but Hillary would get completely fucked by the end of it.

RAGESAGE

If the women are hot enough and the camera work isn't shit, he wins the election via the millions of people who google and watch it.

If the Democrats can do it, so can you.

>yet another larp thread

tomorrow can't come soon enough

>Putin has a tape of Trump participating in an orgy while in Russia.
Weak bait.

you're bad at larping

If this is not another LARP thread (It is) then i would say this is response to the rumor that something big is dropping tomorrow on Hillary at 11 AM

why the fuck would he release it though. he wants trump to win, this is retarded

Ofcourse he is, Hillary sucks at it so her henchmen do. There is obviously no such tape.

>putin has it

Good then we got nothing to worry about. Later today we get to see Hillary say nigger and loss tons of black support. Screen cap this too faggot.

>Putin has a tape of Trump participating in an orgy while in Russia.
And?

>mfw the I'm In Her is no longer a meme

I'm lost user.

A billionaire having sex with hot Russian chicks...lucky bastard Trump is my hero

So..... If he has a tape of Trump, and wants Trump to be elected...why would he have it leaked?

Checked and kekd

The DNC has the Trump nigger tapes. Hilary will win check these digits.

Holy shit Kek has truly blessed me dubs twice in one thread. Now I can finally go to sleep and take a break from all this winning

That will be some of the content of the emails on Wieners computer involving CP

There is emailing back and forth between Hillary and Huma about this

>plokonskaya x ivanka video
pls kek

post yfw you wish Putin had a tape of your active participation in a russian orgy.

This would only get him more votes OP. If he displays a nice yuuuge schlong: landslide.

(he'd lose if it's tiny, though)

0.02 shekels have been deposited to your account. Thanks for correcting the record!

It's Hillary that says nigger, not Trump

if Hillary had something like that they would have put it out today

LARPing nonsense based on retarded Dem rumours.

Rumours where they admitted that they had no evidence.

As long as it isn't a toddler or something don't really care

Whatever you say friendo

>billionaires get recorded at ultra secret elite sex parties

This has literally never happened.

>>Sreenshot this
lol no, waste of hard drive space
i'll screenshot your suicide

Bull fucking shit. Even if Putin had 80 of these tapes, he still wouldn't release them, a positively aligned individual at the helm of another world power is the best thing he can ask for at the moment.
The thing is that they (Russian government) have no idea what the outcome of these elections will be, so they hope for the best, while preparing for the worst and flexing some muscle just in case. Watch for increased military drills.