A few rules this time, I will only accept questions from the following:
1. Politics
2. Religion
3. Race(s)
4. Philosophy
5. Economics
6. Why Warlocks suck
7. Science

If you want to ask about magic, wizardry, and other topics please link me to a place to discuss those, I am in fact a "newfag" as some would say and don't rightly know my way around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsjPRCBSx8E
youtube.com/watch?v=U0zSB-WJC-M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croix-de-Feu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=OsjPRCBSx8E

Music to set the mood.

Did a warlock fireball your dog?

No Warlocks are magic-using cucks who made deals with powerful entities to acquire power, often these deals quite literally require being cucked.

My dog was put down because she had cancer. I did in fact cry.

Do you know the meaning of this emblem and from where it come ? I found it in the castle of a relative of my family who died recently.

ooooh fun a Death Ward amulet, get this on a silver chain asap user, you have a rare magic item in your possession, this can protect you against necromantic energies as well as weaker undead, rock that shit Frenchie.

Is the current pope the antichrist? Or is he just a cuck with a hat?

>t. styxhexenhammer666

not the antichrist but has links to Moloch, the Papal Mages are fighting a shadow civil war about this, but with the conjuration of Kek and the growing intensity of Latent Meme Magic the scales are tipping in favor of good.

watchin a vid of his right now, Styx is a wizard, he's one of the nicest mages I've ever met, rarely will you find someone as kind as him.

Is Donald Trump a warlock?

If you're really him, your black cat with a white spot on his chest is like my black cat with a white spot on his chest.

Priest cats ftw.

No he's a wizard with latent sorcerer capabilities, an Ultimate Magus, his power levels are off the fucking charts (literally over 9,000)

Is based Tones a wizard?

A sorcerer, there's a difference.

What's the difference? Can I be a wizard?

How much time did it take to be a wizard?
Whats the best magic to influence politics?

Wizards learn their magic through intense study, Sorcerers acquire their powers naturally/genetically (like X-men).

You can become a Wizard, but that's not exactly a topic related to Sup Forums

Can you teach me wizard senpai? I'll trade you boi pussi

I started my apprenticeship when I was 11 and earned my full Wizard status when I was 21. And I was fast tracked.

Magic influences politics in the same way money does, but right now Meme Magic is fucking everything up so keep doing that.

Does Sup Forums even have mods?

I already have an apprentice, I'm sorry.

Why are you such a faggot?

It does, but I'm using magic to avoid their view.

How do I find a master? Right now I'm training to be a ... mathemagician. Magic sounds pretty impressive though.

Because fuck you thats why

Difference between warlocks and wizards. Go.

youtube.com/watch?v=U0zSB-WJC-M

Do abbo curses work? Because I kinda pissed of an elder in their community last weekend.

Mathematics is important to wizardry, excel at that, study history, science, theology, and foreign languages (esp Latin). Archaeology also helps, but if your school only has Anthropology get ready to deal with SJW indoctrination.

Kek

Styx is a great guy. I believe is about as true neutral as they come.

Wizards learn magic through study.
Warlocks get their magic through deals with powerful entities. Warlocks suck because they're emofaggot gothkids, Wizards rock because we're nerds with massive Staves.

As above, so below?

Jason? is that you?

Who had the best ethical system that I should apply in my future programing (read: A.I.)? I was thinking Kant.

Also which magics should I avoid to not get damned to Hell? Obviously anything dealing with the undead is off-limits I'm guessing.

Yes. To protect yourself wash in Eucalyptus Oils and pray the rosary at least 3 times, maybe more depending on said elder's power, I'll ask around and see who cursed you and see if I can get him/her to lift it. Abbo Elders are pretty forgiving.

Neutral Good.

I have had a sense that you can pull latent abilities through your genealogy and that we all have our natural talents.

As is fast, so is slow.

read I Robot, that's the best way to handle it.

Avoid using magic (as with all power) to take advantage of other people, and yes creating undead is inherently evil, making yourself an undead forces you into evil, you can make deals with them but things like Vampires (Trudeau) and Liches (Soros) are super dangerous.

Yeah that seems right.

I have a theory on what could cause gravity that may go against popular science and I was wondering what you think of it.

Gravity is caused by the sun. It is a condensed ball of molecules that has a reaction happening that need to be fed. It does not burn like a fire because it is an intense chemical reaction, but like a fire it needs to be fed to continue "burning". It pulls matter, including planets, towards it, and as these planets are pulled towards it it is spiraled around the sun, sort of like a toilet flushing. The sun pulls these planets towards it and as they travel towards the sun in a spiral they have a gravity created on them, much like an increase of gravity when you are spun around at a high speed on a park ride or on a astronaut g-force training machine. The gravity of the earth that is created by the sun can also spiral objects towards it, which results in the moon that spirals around the earth (but will eventually will be caught in an orbit and will stay at all times in one part of the earth. Look it up). Perhaps what will happen to the moon will happen to the planets as well, who knows. But this is just a theory that came to my head and that I was wondering what you think.

Yes and no, but Sorcerers are those who's genetics are so strong they are able to manifest magical powers substantial enough to be accepted as full Mages. (Power Sum greater than 0.9)

Your theory is wrong and you should feel bad. Einstein's spacetime is accurate, it's something all mages use when teleporting/planar traveling.

I really want magic and the occult to be real desu senpai. Thank you, even if you're larping. I'll be lurking will working on one of my grad courses.

It's all good there is a saying in my family that Washing in the Murrumbidgee cleanses yourself so I should be good. But I'll take your advice in case.

Do you know how can I stop being a lazy-shit.
I never find the energy to do anything.
I want to be productive, I want to leave a mark.
I will do memes for you, please help me.

so, I've made some mistakes. I've used chaos magick to control peoples will.

In my defense, some shitty and oppressive circumstances drove me into it.

How can I avoid going to hell senpai

It is real, it just isn't as you'd expect it to be.

If you can seek out said Elder and apologize. There is no shame in humility.

You must find a reason to take action. That is the most difficult thing of all people's lives and you aren't alone in how you are. I cannot tell you what is worth dedicating your life to, only that you will find it within yourself.

Repentance, use what magic you can to fight against evil and to protect the innocent. God is forgiving and he still loves you.

Is it posible by pray to left the body and reach spiritual world

What if the elder is actually in the wrong here and has cursed him to boot? Time to cocoon and send it back to him?

Here, bud.

You don't need a Wizard.

You need a Muscle Wizard.

Yes, it's similar to meditating till you reach nirvana (actually they're the exact same)

The "spirit world" as you've described is pretty tight, when you reach it look for Jorkisan's Creamery, they make a solid Orange Float.

Fill me in on what happened user, be honest with yourself and with me, I can tell when you're lying.

Listen to this guy MexiAnon, this can also help.

Thanks I will try!

Another question is it possible to escape the threads of fate and truely be free to self determination? Also are the leylines fucked atm?

You have to stop being Mexican. Maybe you can embrace your inner native ancestors, all of whom possessed at least enough ambition to survive in the wilderness.

Thanks im near to reach spiritual world but i want to know if im safe when i reach it

How legit is Moore?

Fate is a natural force akin to gravity, but considering you can defy gravity without magic I think you get the idea.

The Ley Lines are super fucked atm, thanks to Meme Magic and the CF's power rituals attempting to summon Moloch into our material plane. But keep up the Meme Magic gents, it's working, even if it tears open ley lines and floods our world with magical horrors it'll be worth it.

Trust me on this, it's better to fight a Dragon in a world of magic than it is to fight Moloch in a world of no magic.

Nothing is safe, but that Ice Cream place I mentioned is a safe zone, more like peaceful territory.

Magic is a science, but science is sometimes more of an art than a science so I mean, he's not FULLY wrong, but his argument is incredibly wrong and backwards.

Can you please link to your AMA #1?

Which ice cream zone wtf?

What's the likelihood someone I know is a wizard

Oh I'm not the one who was cursed. That was the other user. I was just curious.

Hey, Texas. It's actually pretty easy. You just fall asleep slowly and observe the process without interfering. Then when you click over into that sleep state where your body isn't moving, but you're still awake enough to know what's going on, you can just get up out of your body. Then you can practice from there.

This is one of those things where once you do it, it turns out to be way simpler than you expected. It no longer seems like a big mystical secret and just becomes almost mundane because you get an understanding of how your mind works.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croix-de-Feu

Would you rather be a master or a beginner?

79 to 1

Jorkisan's Creamery.

>If you want to ask about magic, wizardry, and other topics please link me to a place to discuss those, I am in fact a "newfag" as some would say and don't rightly know my way around.

>>

This is a very fun question, because all the wonder and awe I felt as a beginner was great, but what I am capable of as an advanced mage (not a master) is self inspiring, so I guess I'd want to be a master, their capabilities can do absurd things.

That's the physical token, but as a diviner I can see it's mystic attributes, it offers protection against death magic.

Are numbers real/necessary or much social constructs/contingent?

Thank you. I'll probably host one there tomorrow.

Can blacks become high ranking wizards?

Why was he chosen? Did they run tests on Argentina on how to shit up a country and selected him based on his experience?

I'm scared.

>as far as I can tell, I'm going to die, barring some miracle
>it seems impossible to know what will happen when I die, barring some miracle
>reality is clearly magical/spiritual but it seems like I will never be able to understand, barring some miracle, and this seems necessary to stop suffering
>it's tempting to think that understanding things well enough to be able to manipulate reality into something not endlessly painful would be the answer to my problems, but I don't know if I'd be better off without that knowledge

Wat do

Hehe what does the number 8 mean?

Numbers are very real and incredibly necessary. Social Constructs are Memetic in nature and exist for a reason. Gender Roles exist because they work, don't try to pull a [current year] "but gender roles are bad!" line.

Hey wizard senpai, was wondering what your thought were on my story, I just keep noticing synchronicity's but don't know how to proceed;
>sports-med major with minors in chem and bio
>Get bored of degenerate hobbies, but Military and uni stressful as fuck
>End up finding my way to /x looking for meditation guides
>Meditate and lurk on /x
>About a month after, find a cook in latin(probably) with alchemic sybols on it from 1840's in the chemstudy
>next week find another old as book in bio study with hermetic symbolism, and its in greek.

Its about a year after, I've flipped through both books looking for symbolism I educated myself on but thats it. How do I >into alchemy an wizurdry an shyt

I want the science of your Wizardry and how can I achieve it.

Do you have any supplement recommendations for a healthy diet

I was in the last thread you did.

You said that people with inherent magical abilities are potential sorcerers and are naturally gifted. Can you further develop these abilities through meditation? Also, how do you find others you can seek help from?

>literally taking your definition of warlock from Dungeons and Dragons
Sage

Yes. I studied under some in Africa. There are, however, very few African-America mages and most of them are "Uncles Toms/Oreos".

We all die, do not fear death.
When you die you will face judgement, be kind to people and excellent to those near you.
Being a practioner of magic doesn't make life less shitty, it just makes the shitty parts different. Find your inner happiness.
Again, magic will not solve your personal problems, I mostly use it to change the channel and masturbate with no hands, but it doesn't fill the void in my heart. (my pets fill the void, but it's different for everyone)

Whats that? I cant find any info about it.

One more question from me dear Wizard.
What is the strongest kind of meme-magic we can do?
I think the clever the better.
But do you have any magic tips for our memes that you could give us?
pic releated that I did sometime ago.

How many 3rd level spell slots do you have?

What's your INT score?

Harry Potter LARPING.

GTFO you wand docking faggot.

Fucking atheists.

oh oh! What editon are playing?

I forgot that one.

You one of those Esoteric Occultists? Soft tier Hemetic Order or extreme Crowley?

Or something different entirely?

I heard Wizards ritually cleanse their foreskins with chocolate ice cream every few days. Is this true?

Where on ley lines would I be most likely to find hidden/lost places? I ask this because quite a few mysterious places like the Pyramids and some Incan + Aztec cities are all on ley lines, so I'd assume places like El Dorado would be on ley lines as well, since they supposedly all got their knowledge from the same place.
Would I be better off searching areas where ley lines cross rather than following and searching a single ley line?
Also, how accurate is this ley line map?

Is Islam the one true religion?

Are superstitions/ omens true for example in my family if there are only three children that are all brothers it means war/death will play a part in their lives.

Is he dead?

Warlock here.

This is a two part question.

First. You're a faggot diviner.

Second, who is the real edison daminik? Very politics and economy related.

No it's actually with draino and pool cleaner.

8=8

treat everything in alchemy like Dioxygen Difluoride bonded with Mercury, i.e. it will kill you unless you take every safety precaution you can. Be safe user.

Humanity, even mages, know very little. Study everything you can, everything is connected.

Eat more lean beef.

D&D is oddly in line with true/real magics, Gygax himself was a potent Wizard.

Yes. And to find others you only need to know where to look, that answer comes from within yourself. Follow your gut and the wind, it will guide you if you are gifted.