Have we broken him pol?

youtube.com/watch?v=GsQY5hcsQcY

Nah, he has simply embraced the memes.

Ayeeeee. I didn't think that another BennyBoy went on Sup Forums.

This place is a fucking echo chamber to all Hell. Mention his name once and you get called a Jew

>This place is a fucking echo chamber to all Hell. Mention his name once and you get called a Jew
because muh trump and muh shekels, IK

Can't (couldn't think of anything sorry) the Shapiro though

He is an enjoyable poltical commentator, and I respect his nevertrump and neverhillary stance

>New York Times bestselling author Ben Shapiro’s new novel asks how close are we to our country’s collapse—and will we be able to stop it once it begins?

>America is coming apart. An illegal immigration crisis has broken out along America's Southern border—there are race riots in Detroit—a fiery female rancher-turned-militia leader has vowed revenge on the president for his arrogant policies—and the world's most notorious terrorist is planning a massive attack that could destroy the United States as we know it. Meanwhile the President is too consumed by legacy-seeking to see our country’s deep peril.

>Brett Hawthorne is the youngest general in the United States Army—and he’s stuck, alone, behind enemy lines in Afghanistan. He’s the last lost soldier of a failed war, fighting to stay alive and make it back home—but will he be able to stop the collapse of America in time?

He's become the memes. He's literally writing right-wing race war propaganda novels now instead of the typical non-fiction analytical stuff he used to write.

Alt-right Shapiro is best Shapiro.

Did it launch already? I'll read anything Basedmin Shapiro writes

Who's the fatty?

some intern I guess, he explains it later on

Comes out tomorrow.

Funny, I remember back when Ben Garrison was just a normal libertarian and Sup Forums pushed the meme that he was some radical racist anti-semite. Ben got all mad about but eventually he morphed into an actual alt-right Trump supporter. I wonder if the same thing might be happening to Shapiro.

She looks so incredibly bored

pol sucks everything in and spits out more pol

we are all here forever

Wait did he embrace the whole "thug life" ben shaprio meme??? This truly is the meme election.

it's his halloween costume

How do you do, fellow Goyim?

send this to the mailbag, wanna see the reaction

btw u forgot his jewhat, with no jewhat he has no magic powers cause no INT +5 bonus

I still remember his reaction to that Evangelion fan video. He really gets a kick out of these fanmade pics and clips

>Can't an hero the Shapiro

good start, but wouldn't catch

Ben's a cool guy, i dont agree with his never trump stance but he makes decimating liberals an artform

He gets a lot of shit for being a (((jew))) but overall he's pretty based.
Can get a bit uppity about stuff sometimes though.
He can take a joke though which is always nice to see in 2016.

He's a fucking jew. He's on the same team as those liberals.

who is this spooky creature?

His wife is a qt

I wonder if she's ever won an argument with him

That's Michelle Fields you idiot.

it's his wife actually, they look very similar

They have what? 2 kids? She probably picked one of their names at least

he's just desperately trying to get meme spouting faggots to give him youtube view shekels

Fuck off Ben, your relevancy has ended

I think it's his hilarious halloween costume.

>implying