Wonder Woman/Conan #1

Did nobody really storytime this today?

Other urls found in this thread:

www62.zippyshare.com/v/ZFLr4DM1/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Sharpie's art.

they fuck?

Let's find out!

Now I don't know shit about Conan but this definitely makes me want to read some.

Oh so this is basically Conan beheading one of Thor's people? Lol.

Half the rippers are Mexican and they got earthquake'd apparently

Hoo boy.

This will make certain anons very happy, I think.

>she painted stars and a WW on with dirt

>Now I don't know shit about Conan but this definitely makes me want to read some.

He's a pulp fiction hero from the 30s

Marvel and Dark Horse did/do the comics but they're independent

Dark Horse is reprinting the Marvel stuff

He's basically a fantasy Celt and those are fantasy Nordics

obviously she still have fashion sense

>Woman in conan the barbarian chained up
So was she raped?

I know the main conceit, just haven't read any of it. I might go pick up the first Roy Thomas collection that's been sitting at my fav used book store for several years.

Well this is probably non-canon on both DC and Dark Horse's parts now.

So Diana is nowhere near her typical power level, or even that of pre-Ares DCEU, as there is no way in hell these guys could keep her captive otherwise.

I suppose it's only fair. You can't exactly drop someone who can give Superman a reasonable fight into a moderately low-fantasy pulp setting.

Conan has always been strong, sometimes outside the realms of reality because fantasy, but he isn't on her typical level.

Oh, I thought these were Odin's ravens. MOST DEFINITELY NOT.

Even unconscious, Diana a cute.

Baby megalodons?

I wonder if they'll explain it or just be like "nah she's just Conan-level here"

>they don't climb on while she is helpless and the boss is busy.

Not true to the setting.

>No underwear.

I fucking love fantasy setting sometimes. Everyone in that arena saw her puss.

>Conan and Diana are actually going to kiss in this series
DO IT, SIMONE, YOU ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

Is it true that that Conan is Marvel's ancient history? I've seen that posted a bit since the Cavengers is coming up.

And I'll spare you the ad for more Harley Quinn variants.

Hot.

>tfw you have been playing too much Witcher and most fantasy games, comics and tv feels toothless.

He used to be back when Marvel had his license. Some concepts like Shuma Gorath even come from the Conan comics. But like ROM the Spaceknight and Micronauts, they can't actually reference that stuff anymore, but since Marvel doesn't really do big continuity patches like DC they've never explicitly retconned it all out AFAIK.

I've never read or watched anything Conan related before. What's with the hot crows?

I'm suprised how Conan comics are still going strong even though slayers has been ranging from good to bad, since I with getting tired of this shit older Conan

>All these plebs who never read the original pulp stories of Conan
>Or even the more pleb comics of Conan

Sup Forums is so fucking tasteless, you gues deserve the shit of the Big 2.

Wow. Conan had pulp stories?!

>Or even the more pleb comics of Conan
Fuk you I'd argue that the DH adaptation is overal better than Howard's purple prose and copypasted storylines

I really love his purple prose tho. It shows that its a product of its time, and is in line with many other pulp stories of the time.

Pretty sure they're original for this

Do you have any recommendations?

I wish they kept Conan's craggy, jagged speech balloons from previous comics.

>Wow. Conan had pulp stories?!

2/10

Please invest more effort.

Your post brought me actual physical pain regardless.

What a fucking awful two page spread.

Gotta stretch out that page count for the TPB somehow :^)

As a bit of a Conan fan, I have no fucking idea about the Crows. I think they're from Wonder Woman lore, but I could be wrong.

If you have such low self esteem you have to brag about reading shitty genre fiction on Sup Forums you probably should just put a bullet through your skull.

wtf happened with micronauts. I swear they were used till the early to mid 2000s.

They are Valkyries

He won't even give a simple bit of Conan recs.

Toys got shitcanned in the 80's, brand was acquired by Hasbro a few years ago and now IDW has the comics license.

So? Conan kills lots of people, he's an equal opportunity guy and just about the only motherfucker Wonder Woman could ever be around who wouldn't bitch about her snapping necks.

He stabbed the shit out of Captain America once, then told him in Conan-speak to fuck off, that was a good day.

I don't really care about capes, but man am I a sucker for conan.
Also, wondie is as huge as conan holy shit, just how tall is she?

usually listed as 6' even. Conan is usually described as 6'2 or 6'4. Perhaps Diana is wearing heels?

6'2"

She's canonically 5'10''

better cover

shit cover

That's our boy. Money makes it worth it.

If they did manage penetration she'd just flex and rip their wieners off.

Hey its in line with Conan. He wins most of his battles with magic by the caster freaking out and fucking themselves over.

>Conan knocked out and tied up.

Yep on point. Someone read the Robert Jordan additions.

As of Rebirth, Diana is 6'3" tall.

Wonder Woman-Conan 01 (of 06) (2017) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www62.zippyshare.com/v/ZFLr4DM1/file.html

it was ripped shortly past 1 am on the pacific coast/4 am eastern

and that has nothing to do with Mexico or story timers, since story-times sometimes get the comics elsewhere.

yeah - they even did some DC mirconaut graphic novels (just paperboard floppies, basically but they call them GNs to charge more) for kids, plus maybe 3 years ago? they did a whole bunch of micronaut variant covers - it was New 52 or DC You.

this is already out of character

Conan has ZERO reverence for females, or really ANYONE for that matter

I haven't even looked at the credits and I can tell this was written by a female

>the crows are talking

ffs

>Conan nervous talking to a girl

this is garbage writing

this is shit writing

DC's crossovers are some of the funnest books they have. Marvel misses out by not doing any, although if I think about it, they'd find a way to ruin even the most fun crossover concept.

It's cause it's someone who he thinks he knew in childhood who he found interesting. It isn't cause she's a female Gladiator.

>This faggot triggered because kid Conan doesn't already act like adult Conan

>Zero reverence for females

He's always been chivalrous you stupid casual. Jewels of Gwalhur? Hello?

'K, that's just creepy.

What is even this autism regarding genre fiction, that I only see on Sup Forums and just seem to exist regarding /lit/ shit?

The P. Craig Russell adaptation of that was fun, though Conan looks more like Tarzan, too clean-cut I dunno

Conan with a queer face
Why did the publisher allow this?

I want to pet those Crows.

I thought the crows were pets for a witch, but them actually being witches is even better. Now I REALLY want to pet them

They are pretty sexy crows

Its stupid as fuck considering that there is no way to writte a story without it being part of a genre.