ITT: Unpopular Opinions

Voice your unpopular opinion here! I'll start.
>Pence would make a better president
>A Sanders/Pence campaign would be nice

opine this
*unzips dick*

>Leaf
Wew and shoo

I don't want Trump to win, not because of any of his scandals or saying dumb shit, but because he doesn't understand the constitution.

I agree 100%
What the fuck?

>sanders
>pence

U fuckin wot m8

Ah, I just realized OP might of meant pence v sander, not pence with sanders

>Sanders/Pence
top b8 m8

Dislike that Trump chose Pence, would have rather he picked Ben Carson.

>Pence = Neocon
>might get Trump assassinated or impeached to put Pence in office.
>Cabal wouldn't kill Trump for Carson.

Wrong and wrong. This is a fuck you election. I didn't realize this until the last couple weeks. I was a Cruz missile and even voted for kasich in the Ohio primary, but now I see an outsider is necessary. I'm holding trump to his drain the swamp comment, and if he doesn't deliver I know that we failed to save the country

>Pence
>Neocon

wat

I don 't think nogs are all that bad. They were on the right track in the 50's and I assume they can get that way again.

I also don't mind Jews. I just consider them mostly rich liberal assholes which hold the same opinion as other rich liberal assholes. They're just as nepotistic and show in-group preference than most other races.

He is a textbook NeoConservative

He is a Tea Party Conservative

It hardly seems like it, the GOP would kill to have him as President over Trump either way.

Just looking at the chart, legalizing all drugs for everyone is pretty high up on my list of opinions.

Don't give them any ideas.

It's hard to think of an edgy opinion on a board famous for its edge.

I don't know what I believe that would be unpopular here. I'm ideally ancap, but I don't think ancap is viable in the near or medium term. I think that only a tiny subset of Celts/Anglos/Germans are even interested in the idea at all.

As such a favor right wing nationalist populism (aka white nationalism). But I think that just makes me an average Sup Forums user.

Let's see...

abortion should be illegal in almost all cases

Ah here we go. This one will rustle some people: corporal punishment is only necessary when both the parent and child are stupid. There's a reason it's more and more common as you descend the iq ladder. Blacks use it more than anyone. If you use corporal punishment, you're probably about as intelligent as a mestizo or black. Watch for the tells when retards reply to this

"I turned out alright"
"Oh yeah? What would you do to tell a toddler who's incapable of reasoning that they shouldn't run out into traffic?"
"There's a difference between spanking and beating. Spanking is just to scare them."

Watch for those and other nigger tier justifications.

Yeah.
Do you mean Sanders vs. Pence?

He even supported the wars?

Sanders would make a better president.
No! Wait. That was wrong. At least it would be more fun while we were going to hell in a handbasket.

Congress should pass a law requiring women to get an abortion if the child will be retarded