Trump May've Raped a 13y/o

The Donald may have raped a thirteen-year-old girl in the early nineties.

>Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

>A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was dismissed in California in May 2016 and refiled in New York in June 2016.

>In late April 2016, rumors began to circulate online holding that Republican presidential Donald Trump had either been sued over, or arrested for, raping a teenaged girl. One of the earliest versions of the rumor was published on 2 May 2016 by the Winning Democrats web site, which reported that woman using the name Katie Johnson had named Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein in a $100 million lawsuit, accusing them of having solicited sex acts from her at sex parties held at the Manhattan homes of Epstein and Trump back in 1994 (when Johnson was just 13 years old):

>>The first major scandal to hit the Trump campaign besides the typical “what a racist, such a sexist, yada yada yada,” came from a lawsuit stemming from the infamous sex parties held by billionaire and known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. The woman named in the suit is Katie Johnson, who says Trump took her virginity in 1994 when she was only 13 and being held by Epstein as a slave.

>>Johnson says in the complaint that Trump and Epstein threatened her and her family with bodily harm if she didn’t comply with all of their disgusting demands. The Trump campaign has been on this immediately, calling it absolute nonsense and not even remotely true or possible.

>Many aggregated reports cited a 28 April 2016 article that described the circumstances under which the lawsuit had been filed.

- snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

Anyway we can actively bury this until after the elections?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Y3dsAY_a_I
youtube.com/watch?v=2aE695AfeOI
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>They STILL aren't done parading around fake rape victims
>Now they have to use underage ones too

Trump has been on the lolita express and has close ties with epstein, so this wont be a surprise

innocent until proven guilty though. Anyone can file a lawsuit, winning is another thing though

It was already thrown out and dismissed in a court of law? Nothingburger.

Trump may have raped an entire political party

WOW SNOPES IS CERTAINLY THE MOST CREDIBLE SOURCE I MEAN THEYVE NEVER BEEN SHOWN TO BE BIASED IN FAVOR OF LEFTISM OR INCORRECT ON ANYTHING, AMIRITE?!?

Your desperation is getting borderline retarded, CTR. I hope each one of you dies in a horrible way just after you shit yourselves when the Trump victory rolls in next week.

OP may have raped his waifu

You realize this board can't be subverted by talking to each other and trying to force a social agreement right? We can't physically stop you from posting but have fun talking to each other.

I thought this was going to be about Ivanka

Okay. Saged and hidden alright with you? Oh, Snopes! You have left no stone unturned sir. Saged and hidden.

I'm gonna be dating her in 10 years

OY VEYYY!

>may have
>rumors
>no real proof

It has several times

kek this thread made me think of Michael Jackson it made me remember that I like this song youtube.com/watch?v=7Y3dsAY_a_I

And people seriously shill for free for this creep

To see a Trumptard is to see the dregs of society

You know Trump is just alpha af when he can just grab a loli and take what he wants. It shows initiative and that's the type of man that gets my vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=2aE695AfeOI

not that big of a deal really

CTR working overtime leading up to the final defeat.
What's it like knowing you'll be dangling from the noose next to her.

I thought snopes was suppose to be reputable? What happened?

>yfw the Clinton campaign and liberal news hasnt touched this extremely low hanging fruit that's been public info for a long time because they know if they did people would respond by mentioning the times bill ditched the secret service fly to a pedophile sex slave island, and I'm pretty sure even hill was recorded as visiting too, and looking into it could reveal the whole scheme that many of the wealthy and powerful people are involved in

Oh look it's that same case that's been thrown out several times. Once in California no less. The one where no victim was named and when asked to provide one they never did.

Fuck off shills. Time to start looking for a new job.

Yes, the democrats are now funding this once more with a much more amicable judge. It's still going to get thrown out. This is just optics for the campaign, and one of the reasons it hasn't left reddit because the case is not even about rape its about sexual assault that's past the time limit so they're making it a civil case.

but they get on reddit and claim its some big deal and look at the misogynist Donald Trump just as a baseless attack. Democrat modus operendi 101.

Maged and hidden. Enjoy your time off after next week :v)

It wasn't dismissed on the merits.

>snopes
>civil

Its civil because she had it thrown out 3 times prior lol. Baseless.

>in the 90s
>Civil suit
I've seen everything I need to see here

What difference at this point does it make?

That gif hahahaga

Woh

>lawsuit charges

Why is there no criminal case?

Was it thrown out of court multiple times?

So, now its a lawsuit with a biased judge?

The most effective response is pictures of Biden groping children as is VP protocol

Why would you wait 10 years ?

> Be Raped
>Wait ~12 years to tell anyone
>Instead of perusing a criminal case, sue for money
> Expect people to take you seriously

Trump may be an alien

You may have fucked your sister (you did).

But was she asking for it?

this x1000
how can you have a functioning brain and still believe this shit

Good job posting this in /r9k/ too you literal CTR shill.

learn the law faggots

statute of limitations on rape tends to be around 10 years.

since its been longer than that no criminal charges could be put on him even if it could 100 percent be proven to be true.

Like shit don't pretend to know what the fuck your talking about when you quite obviously know jack fucking shit ya fagy morons.

Benjamin Fischbein

PEE PEE
O
O

P
O
O

LATE BREAKING: THIS JUST IN: TRUMP MAY BE FROM PLANET POPTART.

will trump winning finally end the memes of media bias and false sexual assault allegations?
they've certainly thrown the kitchen sink at him this election with limited results

>snopes actually jumping to a conspiracy theory

Wow I thought elite pedophilia was just a dumb crackpot conspiracy! Damn rational skepticism, reddit, pop sci mag, and snopers were right all along!!

repeating this doesn't make it the truth

this "case" will never see a courtroom

> Anyway we can actively bury this until after the elections?
We dont have to bury anything because it didnt happen

Talking like that makes us look as bad as the CTR shills

It took a while but this is finally started to get legs. Clinton, Trump, and everyone else involved; they're all gonna burn.

Considering the fact that Hillary is a criminal who may or may not have had people murdered, doesn't it worry you that she may not want to leave any tracks behind that proves she tampered with the election? If I were you, I'd stop shilling.

>A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was dismissed in California
>California
Trump lives on the other side of the country.
So trump went to the other side of the USA to fuck some 13 year old loli faggot... Huh, really makes you think... But you know, a rape victim NEVER LIES... You bigots

This case has been thrown out 3 times already and in a desperate move to keep it in the headlines they "accidentally" filed it incorrectly several times this most recent time in NY, so it wouldn't get thrown out before the election was over. There's literally zero evidence this happened, I'd believe any random faggot on here before I'd believe that shit.

So you'd give up a chance to take down the Clintons for good just to rally behind Trump in an election you know is rigged?

Yes. Clintons are pawns. Taking them down as people is meaningless. Trump sets the stage for more outsider candidates which we can use to further our goals and take down the people behind the Clintons et al.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow

really makes u think

Bill Clinton dipped a cigar in a 18 year old's pussy like he was dipping it in whiskey and then smoked the cigar in front of Hillary at a later time.

This has been debunked. This has been filed more than 3 times due to improper filing. The filer himself is a former Jerry Springer producer known for making claims about celebrities, such as selling drugs to OJ and starting/stoking the rumor that Courtney killed Kurt Cobaine. He is representing an anonymous woman who was not recognized by any of the women who were actually ON the lolita express and testified against Epstein. There was also some mention of him wanting money to provide the evidence for the case. Total hack hit piece.

The majority of states do not have limitations when it comes to rape, you dumb kike.

Thanks for this, a friend of mine was trying to throw the whole trump raped a 13 year old thing at me the other day and now i can show her this and laugh at her.

>civil suit
Lol

I heard the Russians made him do it.

THE RUSSIANS!

so he likes lollies. Big deal. So do I.

Rape isn't a civil court issue, it's a criminal court issue. Lying in criminal court will get you jail time. Let's do this

You know what he hasn't raped, these sick trips kunt

>he thinks there is a statute of limitations on rape.

>>A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was dismissed in California in May 2016 and refiled in New York in June 2016.
This says it all.
The case was thrown out for being bullshit in California of all places, and then refiled with no changes in another state.
No one with a brain between their ears believes this.

California also eliminated the statute of limitations for rape.

To bad its fake.

Trump could rape a 13 y/o in front of CNN reporters and his voters would still vote for him.

Go ahead, file a police report. Rape is a crime, not a civil court matter.

>when the guardian is saying these are bullshit

Man, it must suck being rich and famous because no matter what you will be accused of raping someone.

(((Civil suit)))

>The Donald (((may))) have raped a thirteen-year-old

>may've
Stopped reading.

It must be (((pure coincidence))) that a nationally public and well known figure would only get accused of such a thing by a random person we've never heard of once it's clear they'll be the Republican nominee (late April 2016).

Always accuse the enemy of your own crimes.

Even if he did, and I don't think he did, who gives a shit unless you're a feminist.

>snopes
wtf my record is correct now